• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We had at least two. I don't think they ever got finished, though.

Also, there are a bunch of Specimen profiles on here. Jesus.

The Everlasting said:
I'll just be blunt with this.
Why are people suddenly so interested in battle royales?
Fun factor, imo. It's an interesting twist on VS threads compared to the usual 1v1 fights. Also allows for more people to come in due to the variety of characters featured. (Whenever the threads are done right, anyway)

Let's at least be real here.

At least 10% of the characters in most battle royales are irrelevant fodder, lol.

That's just because some people tend to pick characters without looking at their stats first. That's how I see it, anyway.

Some people who come in also have a habit of making goofy suggestions like 'hey, let's add this one guy who doesn't have any useful abilites whatsoever'.

Spongbob gets blitzed to hell and back before he can do any of that. Nevermind the fact that's 0% something Spongebob would actually do.

Spongebob has been reduced to dust and regenerated from it.

He wouldn´t mind much.

Alll that he needs is to make the others be distracted long enought to let him win.

"that´s 0% something Spongebob would actually do"

...fine, but is at least, Is Spongebob allowed to breathe air and be of high enought height (so it isn´t literally stomped)?

I guess not.

Well, at least he can take advantage of his elasticity and Regenerationn capabilities.

Who is "pilgor", by the way? It´s not mentioned here as far I know.

Besides, Spongebob has been literally stomped by Patrick´s house a bunch of times consecutively and hardly had any actual damage.

Well, it isn´t mentioned in the main thread, I guess it counts now...

I´m glad that goat isn´t at least 2-C.

In that case, Spongebob should have the page so it´s fair.

Also, is everyone in-character? Who would fight who first?

Back