• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Enter the Octagon Tournament: Chris Jericho vs Kohaku

Round 1 Match 1:

Rules
:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 6 meters.
Demonicdude: Ladies and gentleman welcome to Enter The Octagon Touranment! Contestants will be locked in the Octagon this is going to be brutal, There is also the option to leave the cage and lose but I feel like we're gonna get some pretty brutal fights !

Audience goes CRAZY!!!!

Results:
Chris Jericho: 7 (Demonic, Pika, Random, Ennard, Brutelho, Ym, Spinoirr)
Kohaku:
Inconclusive:

Spinoirr vs Randomguy345

JnpPJF3.png

Last edited:
Considering the fact that Kohaku has AP Advantage it's all upto the techniques and experience and whether or not she can use that for her advantage to keep Jericho down if not Jericho is VERY well skilled which I don't need to go into at least not for now.

Can't give much input here right now (about to go to school), but from what I'm seeing, Jericho has far more techniques, and is likely more skilled and experienced, on top of a massive LS advantage, while Kohaku just has range going for her.

It should be said that according to Tsukasa Kohaku is such a good fighter that it would have been unimaginable for him to not have heard of her if she had lived in his original time period. I.e. she seems to be good enough to play on the global stage.

It should be said that according to Tsukasa Kohaku is such a good fighter that it would have been unimaginable for him to not have heard of her if she had lived in his original time period. I.e. she seems to be good enough to play on the global stage.
That’s impressive levels of skill, but not quite Jericho’s level, who was one of the best in the biz for years

Also, I would like to say that Jericho's fighting style benefits him far more than it does Kohaku in the location they are in.

MMA is a mixture of striking and wrestling, which is literally what WWE is all about. Jericho has gone up against the likes of The Undertaker, who is considered the greatest pure striker in Sports Entertainment history. Even the likes of Kurt Angle was scared to take a punch from him.

If ya don't know Kurt Angle, he's notorious for winning a gold medal with a broken neck, who is this skilled, and was named the greatest shoot wrestler ever.

Jericho has not only gone up against The Undertaker (and is perfectly capable of harming him), he's also able to fight on par with people who has beaten Kurt Angle on two occasions, that being John Cena, who was able to beat Kurt Angle on two different occasions. Jericho is able to fight on par with Cena.

Not to mention that Jericho has over 30 years of experience wrestling, and has competed in over 2000 matches in his career.

Yeah, I don't think Kohaku can match up with Jericho in terms of skill.

Unless further arguments surface, I'll go Jericho FRA. Kohaku only has range and a slight AP advantage going for her. Jericho holds every other advantage.

I would also like to mention that Jericho's Codebreaker would do significantly more damage than his normal moves (finishers in wrestling do significantly more damage than normal ones), and since the gap in AP is pretty negligible (the difference isn't even 2x), it's a GG if Jericho hits this.

Also, I would like to say that Jericho's fighting style benefits him far more than it does Kohaku in the location they are in.

MMA is a mixture of striking and wrestling, which is literally what WWE is all about.
Yes, WWE fighters definitely have the advantage in terms of familiarity with the location, being penned into a small setting and fighting in it is quite literally their job

Yes, WWE fighters definitely have the advantage in terms of familiarity with the location, being penned into a small setting and fighting in it is quite literally their job
They obviously can go outside of the ring, but 99% of the time they are in the ring and must finish the fight there (at least in normal matches)

Dude, I just realized that Jericho vs Tsukasa will be the first matchup in the 2nd round!

That match will be crazy!

Well, looking at this match comprehensively, I think Jericho takes this extremely high diff

Kohaku has numerous advantages, she can keep up with Jericho’s skill (though not match it), has superior AP and her blades give her an advantage in weaponry compared to Jericho, who fights with his bare fists. However, Jericho does ultimately hold the advantage in skill, and a combination of pain tolerance and instinctive reaction are P&A that will only widen that gap, enough IMO to null the AP gap, and lessen the importance of the blades. If you run this fight 100 times, I’d say Kohaku could win as many as 45 of those fights, but Jericho just clinches it overall

Well, looking at this match comprehensively, I think Jericho takes this extremely high diff

Kohaku has numerous advantages, she can keep up with Jericho’s skill (though not match it), has superior AP and her blades give her an advantage in weaponry compared to Jericho, who fights with his bare fists. However, Jericho does ultimately hold the advantage in skill, and a combination of pain tolerance and instinctive reaction are P&A that will only widen that gap, enough IMO to null the AP gap, and lessen the importance of the blades. If you run this fight 100 times, I’d say Kohaku could win as many as 45 of those fights, but Jericho just clinches it overall
Voting Jericho obviously

You're giving Kohaku waay too much credit here. I'd say Jericho wins this 7/10.

That AP gap isn't even 2x, and while blades/knives are very useful here, Jericho can either dodge, or his Pain Tolerance can kick in (his AEW key has Pain Tolerance, but I can honestly make an argument that Jericho has Pain Tolerance in his WWE key as well, as he's suffered from severe amounts of blood loss, and was still able to fight on, Jericho vs JBL at Royal Rumble 2008 being a good example).

Back