• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2022): Chris Jericho vs Lu Niang Lan (The Finale)

The Finale:
Rules
:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.
Introudction:
Here we go ! Ladies and gentleman we have reached the finale of the tournament what a ride, A tough journey for both of the fighters,
Let me introduce you first in my left he is

The Greatest Sports Entertainer of all time and
the leader of Jericho Appreciation Society I gave you Chris Jericho
(What a tough journey for Chris 3 victories under his belt and now heading into the finale)

On my right she is
The Perfect Dragon, The Martial artist, The Assassin I gave you Lu Niang Lan
(What a journey for Lu Two back to back badass matches with Deserter and Batman and now aims at the trophy.)

Will DontTalkDT defeat Random again or will Randomguy2345 this time finally gets the win, it’s a classic revenge story. Sit back and relax as we officially start the finale of The Bone Crusher Tournament 2022 for the prestigious trophy.

Audience goes CRAZY !!!

The Fight THEME

Theres nothing you can do Nothing remains Except for this change in the weather. Nothing's the same Except for my place in forever.

Randomgirl2345 vs DontTalkDT

Results:
Lu Niang Lan: 3 (Bruhtelho, DT, Random)
Chris Jericho (AEW):
Inconclusive:
A3GYUOR.png

Last edited:
Jericho has a slight AP advantage, that is virtually completely made up for by Lu's stuff having piercing damage.

Lu has the range game down. Not only has she a range advantage, but I'm pretty sure her projectiles are way more spammable. I dare say that her precision that allows her to precisely hit tendons and joints with her throwing knives is superior as well.

Chrissy's Social influencing won't do anything. Lu is in team Kyousuke operating against the White Queen. Standing up against the Queen's passive charisma without getting dragged in is enough of a feat~

Chris has instinctive reactions, but Lu in turn is so focussed she even kills her targets subconsciously. I'm not kidding that really happened. In fact, the novel even mentions it in the "facts" section.
Lu Niang Lan is skillful enough to subconsciously kill her target even after losing the Summoning Ceremony.
This btw. means Lu can go for the heart exploding technique even after losing consciousness, as a surprise attack. That's how she killed Elvast.

Personally, I also consider Lu's dodging/defense skills better than Jericho's. She is impossible to hit even by skill monsters that can fight against a group with a x68 speed advantage via skill alone. Jericho is good, but he has been hit in combat before.

Both can use smoke, although Lu's smoke screen is definitely bigger.

And then there are the big ones. Lu has her presence hiding invisibility technique and the heart-explode chest punch. I don't think Jericho has anything quite as effective.

Lu Ninang skills:
(taken from her previous matches)
Lu's skill is vastly beyond that of people who skill stomp soldiers, so I think she has a pretty good advantage here.

That his fate manip is even powerful enough to do it. Unless it is the kind that can make impossible fates possible, I am sceptical that it would work. Lu Niang Lan is vastly more skilled than the likes of Shiroyama Kyousuke who mid-battle doesn't just predict but outright calculates out the trajectory of projectiles and other things, like the sound waves of attacks. To quote from his profile:

Chris Jericho has defeated people who are on top of the world in pro wrestling he has defeated Kenny Omega

Because Lu actually can make multiple attacks simultaneously (or nigh-simultaneously). She one time jumped over a table to deliver a kick and while doing that threw several Fei Cha and a Wan Ren Di, broke off her kick and in the same movement used the Fei Zhao. Unless Deserter decides to tank these, he will need to dodge and/or block. And, I will say it again, these all are surprise attacks. Lu herself is so skilled and precise that she can focus the shockwaves of her punch against an armoured vehicle to cause bubbles in the battery of it around the diode, to create resistance and diminish the flow of electricity. By a similar technique, she can create bubbles in lungs of opponents through their armour. Even her invisibility is in fact skill, not supernatural power.
Not to mention that she can kill top-ranked summoners, when any summoner summoning anything would be game over and many of them are pretty damn skilled in their own right

Considering the fact that Jericho has defeat with Speed blitz, Combat predict and Acclereated development users such as Rey Mysterio and Kenny Omega, Speed is nothing new for him.
  1. As far as Stamina goes,
    Fought 1 hour while constantly taking K.O hits from MMA strikers like Omega did to Jericho.
  2. Jericho lasted 60:13 in the 2017 Royal Rumble (Hour and 13 seconds).
  3. The Judas Effect is one of the most dangerous in Martial Arts. It's a one hit K.O move and it comes out of no where because Jericho can use it any time whether it's people in mid air or in close range.
  4. Jericho can straight up tank knock out moves such as V-Triger as well as steel chair being hit with full force (Video)
If it comes down to Close-Quarter Combat Jericho has Poison mist, Fireball and The Judas Effect which are unexpected moves, His Skill to defeat people beyond his league is there to give him just enough time so he can execute the move for the K.O victory. It's her Piercing damage vs The Judas Effect which comes out of no where is a 9-B, likely Higher move as it knock out anyone no one has ever kicked out of it.

If it comes down to Close-Quarter Combat Jericho has Poison mist, Fireball and The Judas Effect which are unexpected moves, His Skill to defeat people beyond his league is there to give him just enough time so he can execute the move for the K.O victory. It's her Piercing damage vs The Judas Effect which comes out of no where is a 9-B, likely Higher move as it knock out anyone no one has ever kicked out of it.
I mean, there's also Lu's Dura Neg thing

Interesting I thought it was in the rules that Piercing damage was a no no
Rules:

1-Hax in general at low hax (No one shotting hax characters, we are looking for good 9-B martial art/brawler/low hax characters for good fights.)

Note:
  • Your character has to be someone who uses Martial Arts in character (But if not non-marital artist are allowed.)
  • No guns allowed (because imagine winning a fight because you have a gun. I'd like to keep the matches strictly H2H to make it more interesting)
  • Weapons like bats are okay because they don't have piercing damage
I will let Randomguy2345 address this one.

Ohh. Then that should be fine. Jericho shouldn't have much of a problem dodging them (unless @DontTalkDT finds some absurd bullshit about Lu again).
Dodge over 20 knives thrown nigh-simultanously with enough precision that she could hit a tendon or joint of her targets with each one? Has he showings of dealing with projectile spams?

Chris Jericho has defeated people who are on top of the world in pro wrestling he has defeated Kenny Omega

I'm going to go ahead and saying being completely unhittable by peak humans skilled enough to casually decimate groups of Mach 2.5 Mechas via skill alone without taking a single hit, is more impressive.
Gonna go ahead and say 1-inch no footing instant kill punch from Lu is more impressive and easier to pull off than those moves. Like, she doesn't even have to hit with a fraction of her full strength to do it.

Considering the fact that Jericho has defeat with Speed blitz, Combat predict and Acclereated development users such as Rey Mysterio and Kenny Omega, Speed is nothing new for him.
If you want to make comparisons to the feat of her being unhittable to Kyousuke, the question would be: Are they actually as good as him and did he manage to defeat them without getting hit like Lu?

As far as Stamina goes,
Fought 1 hour while constantly taking K.O hits from MMA strikers like Omega did to Jericho.
Jericho lasted 60:13 in the 2017 Royal Rumble (Hour and 13 seconds).
Lu ends fights quickly, so I don't think stamina will come into play.

The Judas Effect is one of the most dangerous in Martial Arts. It's a one hit K.O move and it comes out of no where because Jericho can use it any time whether it's people in mid air or in close range.
Well, knocked out Lu can still kill via subconscious attack. He won't see that coming.

He would need to land it first, though. That move uses some big movements, so I don't think Lu will be hit easily by it.

Jericho can straight up tank knock out moves such as V-Triger as well as steel chair being hit with full force (Video)
I don't think that will help him tanking knives or... resisting getting his heart exploded by blood pressure shockwave bs.

If it comes down to Close-Quarter Combat Jericho has Poison mist, Fireball and The Judas Effect which are unexpected moves,
Magic exists in Lu's world. So they are not that unexpected. And Lu has her hidden weapons to use to the same effect. They are practically invisible until she pulls them out. Like chains to bind him with, ropes to hang him, explosive for big smokescreen or the darts/knives. She even has her Fei Zhao for unexpected mid-range claw attack.

And that her chest punch kills him would be pretty unexpected, too.

She also doesn't look strong, which could catch him off guard.

...and presence hiding stuff, just to keep that in the debate.

Being skilled enough to defeat someone (let alone knock them out) with Analytical Prediction should be enough.

Plus, Jericho has the Pain Tolerance to survive a lot of her attacks. He's able to suffer severe amounts of blood loss and still fight on and win.

Kenny is also able to use open-hand strikes that target between the neck and shoulder blades, so knives that are precise enough to hit a tendon should be nothing new.

Jericho has also fought people with Accelerated Development, as well as fight people who can legit blitz him.

Beating someone who can beat someone who's able to TKO people in 9 seconds should be enough to keep up with somebody like Lu.

Being skilled enough to defeat someone (let alone knock them out) with Analytical Prediction should be enough.
When someone that also has analytic prediction and could overcome a x68 speed disadvantage via skill alone admitted he had 0 chance of landing even a single attack on her? I don't think so.

Plus, Jericho has the Pain Tolerance to survive a lot of her attacks. He's able to suffer severe amounts of blood loss and still fight on and win.
Maybe. However, tendons that were cut will still stop him from moving. Similar thing for joints that get destroyed. And lethal damage stays lethal. Lu has never relied much on incapacitation via pain.

Kenny is also able to use open-hand strikes that target between the neck and shoulder blades, so knives that are precise enough to hit a tendon should be nothing new.
Between neck and shoulder blades are a larger area than specific tendon, though. And Lu throws 20 of those nigh-simultanously, which make quite a difference.

Jericho has also fought people with Accelerated Development, as well as fight people who can legit blitz him.
If they can legit blitz him he couldn't have beaten them?

Beating someone who can beat someone who's able to TKO people in 9 seconds should be enough to keep up with somebody like Lu.
Lu can destroy 5 vital points of a 300+kg Liger faster than you can snap your fingers.
“Heh heh heh hah hah. That cute pet might be an excellent beast and an excellent vessel, but I’m confident I can destroy five of its vital points before you can snap your fingers. Please don’t underestimate the Perfect Dragon, okay? Being flat as a board is one thing, but it’s painful to look at a washboard whose ribs are poking out. Also, who are you calling an old woman?”
KO'ing someone in 9 seconds is nothing.

Although I'm not sure how this matters in speed equal tbh.

Still wondering what Chris does against the presence concealment technique 🤔

When someone that also has analytic prediction and could overcome a x68 speed disadvantage via skill alone admitted he had 0 chance of landing even a single attack on her? I don't think so
How tf is this remotely for anyone in the tourney? And how come I'm only learning about this now.

Ok I’m ngl, Piercing damage, skill levels that high, I’m shocked she actually got allowed tbh

I’ll comment later on who wins this

It's alright, no restriction in the rules about skill I know some skilled people tho😱...
This was the mistake lol

Personally, I don't think the piercing damage is that significant aside from making up for the stat disparity. Feel kinda guilty about the heart exploding thing, though. If Fanged Deserter didn't have similar stuff with more AP I would have been fine with her getting disqualified when I remembered she had that.

Might be a stomp.

I mean, Jericho has higher LS. Would Jericho be able to restrain 😏 Lu?

These two would make a nice couple

The emoticon made it seem like a joke, so I thought it didn't need a serious reply.

Lu has demonstrated causing significant damage with what's basically a 1 inch punch, so I think if he restraints her she would eventually punch him dead while he's doing so.
To that comes that I imagine it as difficult to restrain her in a way to prevent her from accessing any of the hidden weapons hidden in her dress.
And, given that she has a certain martial arts mastery, she probably knows techniques to free herself from grips.

Lastly, to restrain her, he would need to catch her first. Which lands us back at his problems with hitting her.

The emoticon made it seem like a joke, so I thought it didn't need a serious reply.
I was joking while being serious.

Lu has demonstrated causing significant damage with what's basically a 1 inch punch, so I think if he restraints her she would eventually punch him dead while he's doing so.
To that comes that I imagine it as difficult to restrain her in a way to prevent her from accessing any of the hidden weapons hidden in her dress.
And, given that she has a certain martial arts mastery, she probably knows techniques to free herself from grips.

Lastly, to restrain her, he would need to catch her first. Which lands us back at his problems with hitting her.
Yeah. I can't see Jericho winning this.

Should've made a rule restricting the amount of skill someone should have.

Looks like I lose again...

Too bad, man.
Just pick your character for round 3 from the top 5 strongest list

Great showing by both of you really randomwaifu2345 mad respect for coming in this far in the tourney, Congratulations to DonTalkDT for winning.
Your trophy and winning Announcement will be made on the Tournament thread in 12-15 hours along with now yours precious trophy 🏆 you did well.

Back