• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2022): Fanged Deserter vs Lu Niang Lan

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a close combat fight it doesn't seem like a good weapon, because it has no proper blocking capabilities. And I have somewhat my doubts that he in-character would usually fight with the horseshoe.
"Blocking properties"? It's made of metal, lad, it blocks fine. Fanged Deserter doesn't have a shield in his default arsenal.

It is superhuman levels of skill by all means. She scales above the likes of Alberto S. Divinesmith in skill, who can predict the movements of 20 people 3 to 10 seconds in advance. Also above Kyousuke, whose skill I posted early, but, to mention some notable parts, can mid-battle calculate out how bullets ricochet and manipulate it to his advantage or also predict how the sound of guns spread through a room and focus its reflection from surfaces so that it takes out people. Lu herself is so skilled and precise that she can focus the shockwaves of her punch against an armoured vehicle to cause bubbles in the battery of it around the diode, to create resistance and diminish the flow of electricity. By a similar technique, she can create bubbles in lungs of opponents through their armour. Even her invisibility is in fact skill, not supernatural power.

Not to mention that she can kill top-ranked summoners, when any summoner summoning anything would be game over and many of them are pretty damn skilled in their own right.
Are you arguing that she is precognitive? Because I will note this is not on the profile, the thing you're arguing. That, or it's false and you're just tossing in unrelated abilities of other people to overplay. So does she need a CRT, and the profile's wrong?

That would mean invisibility by someone like Lu, that can additionally be stealthy, could be effective, though.
I'm not claiming it won't help her. I'm just saying you're tremendously overestimating the difference. I get the notion that this is the only actual argument outside of pointing to other characters more impressive than the one you're left to argue for.

Isn't that with a 1 in 6 chance? Also: It being inclined to strike there doesn't mean it will manage. Lu will of course guard her vital areas, so other areas are easier to hit. It's not like it has a magical ability to ignore defensive technique. If it went just for the head, the actual difficulty of getting a hit in would be even higher.

Generally speaking, that's the game mechanics that determine it. And... yes, yes it does. "Defensive technique"... like dodging? Everybody dodges. The horseshoe has the objective supernatural tendency to strike the head.
So he would block Lu's initial barrage of thrown knives with the horseshoe and also the subsequent onslaught of close-ranged attacks? I'm fairly certain the sword is better suited for that. In fact, if he goes for the horseshoe for defense, I see him dying before doing much. How would he block multiple knives simultaneously thrown at him with that small and impractical of a weapon? I don't see it.
Would it be apt to talk about "defensive techniques", here? FD dodges stuff, too. You're arguing Lu gets off all of these attacks before FD even gets one. It's just really odd, I think. The horseshoe returns to FD's hand, so it is in fact just... throwing weapon battle royale, I guess, based on your argument, except FD's thrown weapon has a very high chance of instant killing Lu. As for defense, I will ask, what does stop him from having a weapon in his other hand? Say, the scimitar? A horseshoe isn't really a two-handed weapon. Like your argument is already silly, because it would be far better to use cover and dodging than trying to deflect knives, but like... why are we assuming he's using just a horseshoe while, in this same scenario, Lu is using 1800 different weapons (1790 of which are, of course, throwing knives).
Intelligence has plenty to do with a fight, because you claim he is taking the optimal course of action without giving any actual evidence that's what he does. If he were a tactical genius you could say "he's smart, so he will take smart actions", but he has less than average intelligence. Making what you think is his best choice is beyond any showings and indication he has.
Yes, because combat know-how is not really indicative of intelligence. You can know martial arts and be dumb as a brick. In fact I believe we've stopped using combat skill as intelligence. FD is not unskilled. FD knows which of his weapons are good. He does not, however, know how to read. So it's a silly damn argument to harp on his intelligence when the fact is it has nothing to do with the actual argument. Again, it comes off as though there is no core argument, and rather a series of ideas you've had.

And, nah, I don't think Deserter would pressure her much. For a start, skill difference. Yeah, it matters.
Then weaponry. If Fanged Deserter were to actually fight with the Horseshoe he would be outmatched. Lu has the surprise factor constantly producing new varied weapons from seemingly nowhere. Each is different and Deserter has to constantly adjust to that.
To that comes reach. Lu's weapons are either thrown or things like claws attached to ropes or metal chains which get swung around. If he uses the Horeshoe she can outspace while keeping up pressure from multiple angles and go in for close combat whenever she likes.
Skill difference that I believe is less than you're saying. Again, she lacks precognition, and yet you're claiming she upscales from precognition levels of skill.

Are you actually claiming his arsenal is outdone lol? The horseshoe can instant kill, in addition to his standard weapons, in addition to the Brown Scimitar, and your argument is that she has the upper hand in terms of arsenal? Have you got a screw loose? If you're really arguing muh variety, then I'd be willing to wager a horseshoe is a lot more exotic than any standard weapon Lu has. Admittedly, "multiple hidden weapons" isn't particularly revealing. But perhaps that needs fixed in a CRT, too, if the page is really so inaccurate?

As for range, Fanged Deserter has both bows and crossbows in his standard equipment. He can also go in for close combat whenever he likes. Again, these arguments are very weak and assume the Fanged Deserter is simply helpless when nothing suggests this outside of a supposed skill gap that is not evident on the profile.

So...I believe we are done here ?
If the DontTalk fan club decides, though this is a poor example of a match. I am reminded of the problems with VS matches- just get your friends to vote.

While I think both sides make good points, from someone who isn't knowledgeable on either, I think Bambu gives the better points, so I'm voting for FD for the reasons stated above

Damn I got ninja'd

If the DontTalk fan club decides, though this is a poor example of a match. I am reminded of the problems with VS matches- just get your friends to vote.
Just to be clear, I asked nobody to vote anything.

"Blocking properties"? It's made of metal, lad, it blocks fine. Fanged Deserter doesn't have a shield in his default arsenal.
Blocking something with a branch is easier than with a toothpick. Similarly, blocking something with a sword is easier than with a horseshoe. Y'know, stuff with a large frontal area is easier to block with. He basically defends with something like a single brass knuckle.

Are you arguing that she is precognitive? Because I will note this is not on the profile, the thing you're arguing. That, or it's false and you're just tossing in unrelated abilities of other people to overplay. So does she need a CRT, and the profile's wrong?
Not precognitive, merely predictive. Not seeing the future. Just being extremely good at reading body language and predicting what the opponent will do.

Generally speaking, that's the game mechanics that determine it. And... yes, yes it does. "Defensive technique"... like dodging? Everybody dodges. The horseshoe has the objective supernatural tendency to strike the head.
Dodge... or shoot it down mid-air with a weapon or block with a held weapon or just catch it. Unless that thing does complex aerial maneuvres rather than fly straight to its target, I doubt it overcomes that.

Would it be apt to talk about "defensive techniques", here? FD dodges stuff, too. You're arguing Lu gets off all of these attacks before FD even gets one. It's just really odd, I think.
Because Lu actually can make multiple attacks simultaneously (or nigh-simultaneously). She one time jumped over a table to deliver a kick and while doing that threw several Fei Cha and a Wan Ren Di, broke off her kick and in the same movement used the Fei Zhao. Unless Deserter decides to tank these, he will need to dodge and/or block. And, I will say it again, these all are surprise attacks.

If Deserter wants to get a counter-attack in he will need to throw the horseshoe. At that point, he will have nothing to block left in his hands. Lu meanwhile can pull out more hidden weapons to block with at any point. (faster than pulling out a sword and stuff)

Hence there's a difference in action economy.

The horseshoe returns to FD's hand, so it is in fact just... throwing weapon battle royale, I guess, based on your argument, except FD's thrown weapon has a very high chance of instant killing Lu.
1/6 isn't a very high chance and Lu has the skill to defend much more reliably than Deserter. Not to mention, whle Lu's attacks can't instantly kill, she has the skill to precisely hit tendons and joints with them (from quite a distance) to incapacitate, which is feasible.

As for defense, I will ask, what does stop him from having a weapon in his other hand? Say, the scimitar? A horseshoe isn't really a two-handed weapon. Like your argument is already silly, because it would be far better to use cover and dodging than trying to deflect knives, but like... why are we assuming he's using just a horseshoe while, in this same scenario, Lu is using 1800 different weapons (1790 of which are, of course, throwing knives).
Because she has demonstrated the capability to do that and in a coordinated manner at that. Has Deserter any such showings? If so, excuse me for making assumptions. I had the impression he has no actual combat showings.

Yes, because combat know-how is not really indicative of intelligence. You can know martial arts and be dumb as a brick. In fact I believe we've stopped using combat skill as intelligence. FD is not unskilled. FD knows which of his weapons are good. He does not, however, know how to read. So it's a silly damn argument to harp on his intelligence when the fact is it has nothing to do with the actual argument. Again, it comes off as though there is no core argument, and rather a series of ideas you've had.
Again, the point is that you have no evidence of that. It isn't "he is illiterate so he can't have tactics" it is "he has no evidence of tactical intelligence at all and his general intelligence doesn't support making any assumptions on it either".

As you said, Deserter has no actual showings that the combat style you suggest is actually his in-character combat style. And other than "he knows how to use his weapons" you have given no evidence that this is a strategy he would use against unknown foe. Your whole argument is "Fanged Deserter should use the combat strategy I think is the best one, because he has some general soldier-level+ combat skill". There are tons of characters on this wiki that are super good fighters and don't use what we would think is the optimal tactic by the showings they have. That a character that is a decent fighter and has no showings whatsoever makes better usage than them is incredibly speculative. Ultimately tactics and combat styles are also things that need feats, just like stats. And just like a character isn't assumed to be stronger than shown, I won't assume a character fights tactically better than actual feats exist for.

Skill difference that I believe is less than you're saying. Again, she lacks precognition, and yet you're claiming she upscales from precognition levels of skill.
It would be massive regardless tbh.

Are you actually claiming his arsenal is outdone lol? The horseshoe can instant kill, in addition to his standard weapons, in addition to the Brown Scimitar, and your argument is that she has the upper hand in terms of arsenal? Have you got a screw loose? If you're really arguing muh variety, then I'd be willing to wager a horseshoe is a lot more exotic than any standard weapon Lu has. Admittedly, "multiple hidden weapons" isn't particularly revealing. But perhaps that needs fixed in a CRT, too, if the page is really so inaccurate?
The profile lists several hidden weapons explicitly.

And yes, he is outdone. Maybe the horseshoe deals more damage, but that is meaningless if it doesn't hit. And that is the only weapon in his arsenal with the range to deal with most that Lu has. The moment he throws it, he is defenceless until it comes back. If it comes back at all, because a boomerang doesn't return if it gets blocked and that's how the horseshoe is stated to work.

As for range, Fanged Deserter has both bows and crossbows in his standard equipment. He can also go in for close combat whenever he likes. Again, these arguments are very weak and assume the Fanged Deserter is simply helpless when nothing suggests this outside of a supposed skill gap that is not evident on the profile.
Are you arguing he has all of this? He doesn't even have the lifting strength to carry that. If he gets all of that, he will have serious trouble managing his weapon, to the point that it probably doesn't help him. I assumed he gets the six standard things like in the last tournament thread involving him.
Given, in mid-range a bow isn't a great weapon. Taking an arrow out, putting it in and aiming takes too long (and definitely requires both hands). Until then Lu would already have done things to prevent that, like toss several thrown weapons or go into close range once he puts the close-ranged weapons away.

In the first place, I thought you were arguing he doesn't use those weapons but prefers the horseshoe? Can't have both and a weapon not used is irrelevant.

And I think the summoner thing more than conclusively demonstrates how Lu has zero problems deflecting flying projectiles likes the horseshoe. I see no evidence of capability to counter that, so my assumption that it doesn't work is justified.

Btw. Lu's attacks can destroy internal organs as well (as the profile says before you get back on that). So it's not like the horseshoe has an ability Lu can't match. Even if it's not supernatural but more due to shock and stuff.
To add a quote on that:
More accurately, from her small fist.

Elvast looked down in surprise and saw her fist embedded in the center of his chest. It was only a few centimeters, but the pressure was devastating. As he watched, her fist smoothly rotated and released all of its built up power.

She did not have her feet planted on the ground and she had not spun her hips to build up power. She had used only the strength of her arm and she had only swung it blindly. It was a truly tiny attack that only used the short distance between her fist and his chest.

But it exploded.

The pressure on his heart sent immense pressure to all of his blood vessels. His sternum and ribs shattered in the blink of an eye and the spine behind his heart snapped with a solid sound. Already covered in blade cuts and bullet holes, his jacket tore and violently burst.

What happened to his heart goes without saying.
And that was against Elvast, the only human stronger than Lu in the verse and, as the quote says, under very unfavourable circumstances.

Last edited:
Btw. Lu's attacks can destroy internal organs as well (as the profile says before you get back on that). So it's not like the horseshoe has an ability Lu can't match. Even if it's not supernatural but more due to shock and stuff.
To add a quote on that:

More accurately, from her small fist.

Elvast looked down in surprise and saw her fist embedded in the center of his chest. It was only a few centimeters, but the pressure was devastating. As he watched, her fist smoothly rotated and released all of its built up power.

She did not have her feet planted on the ground and she had not spun her hips to build up power. She had used only the strength of her arm and she had only swung it blindly. It was a truly tiny attack that only used the short distance between her fist and his chest.

But it exploded.

The pressure on his heart sent immense pressure to all of his blood vessels. His sternum and ribs shattered in the blink of an eye and the spine behind his heart snapped with a solid sound. Already covered in blade cuts and bullet holes, his jacket tore and violently burst.

What happened to his heart goes without saying.

And that was against Elvast, the only human stronger than Lu in the verse and, as the quote says, under very unfavourable circumstances.
Just really want to point this out to Fanged voters. (because I know you guys ain't reading the long-ass walls of text at this point 🔫)

Fanged's main argument is a 1/6 chance to one hit kill by horseshoe to the head, but Lu can one hit kill via (relatively) weak punch to the chest exploding the heart due to blood pressure. So he isn't the only one with that advantage.

Is that like, in-character?
Yes. I mean, it's literally how she killed Elvast and Lu specializes in killing people as fast as possible, because the summoners she hunts can create 3-C omnidirectional forcefields.

So Lu has a bunch of skill and can one-shot everyone here, doesn't that seem kinda too OP?
Oh, so when Fanged Deserter has a one-shot projectile weapon which hits chance he can increase via fate manip it's balanced and he should win, but when Lu gets a one-shot technique to match it's suddenly too strong?
She still needs to land a hit to the chest for that, sooo... well, I don't make the rules, so what am I arguing.

following, too tired to read through this rn. But why did people vote before Deserter could actually give a proper response. Its actually annoying to me.

Projectile One-Shot>Touch-Based One-Shot tho
First you argue Lu is too OP than you say Deserter wins anyways?

Anyway, the difference is basically what's debated above. Lu has feats of being superior to guys that can casually and consistently block 3 projectiles at once (i.e. basic summoners) so she can block it. Omen doesn't guarantee it is overcome (it roughly turns a 70% chance of blocking into a 50% chance and I would argue Lu's chance of blocking is >70%) and he only has 2 uses of that (which could be used up for other purposes).
And if it hits, the horseshoe has only a 1/6 chance of doing the skull shattering one-hit kill. I.e. he would technically need to do it on average 6 times to get that effect (even with Omen it would only have a 30% chance of working).

Under those circumstances, it isn't superior IMO. Especially cause, in general, I still see Lu having the general combat advantage on top of that, cause skill.

It is superhuman levels of skill by all means. She scales above the likes of Alberto S. Divinesmith in skill, who can predict the movements of 20 people 3 to 10 seconds in advance. Also above Kyousuke, whose skill I posted early, but, to mention some notable parts, can mid-battle calculate out how bullets ricochet and manipulate it to his advantage or also predict how the sound of guns spread through a room and focus its reflection from surfaces so that it takes out people. Lu herself is so skilled and precise that she can focus the shockwaves of her punch against an armoured vehicle to cause bubbles in the battery of it around the diode, to create resistance and diminish the flow of electricity. By a similar technique, she can create bubbles in lungs of opponents through their armour.
Going off of this, I'm pretty sure dodging a boomerang won't be a problem for her.

The Shoe is a boomerang tho
Has Lu ever dodged a boomerang before?
Not in particular, but she probably knows what a boomerang is and it isn't that different to block.

Btw. let me do the math. Let's assume fanged deserter uses both of his omens on his horseshoe throw (most favorable scenario, which I still don't think will happen, but let's pretend).
The probability of getting the one hit kill is the chance that it hits times the chance that it does the skull cracking.

The chance that it does skull cracking with omen is 30% ((5/6)^2 to be specific).
If Lu's chance of blocking the attack is p, then the chance that she doesn't block the attack with the Omen active (i.e. Deserter being allowed 1 reroll) is 1-p*p.
So the chance that both succeed and fanged deserter OHKs is (1-p*p)*30%. If Fanged Deserter should succeed in that more often than not, that must be >50%.
Doing the math on that, Lu's chance of blocking the initial throw, without Omen or anything applied, would have to be less than 52%.

If the chance that Lu blocks or dodges that horseshoe is slightly more than 1 in 2, she is more likely to survive that move than not (and consequently would win).

Blocking something with a branch is easier than with a toothpick. Similarly, blocking something with a sword is easier than with a horseshoe. Y'know, stuff with a large frontal area is easier to block with. He basically defends with something like a single brass knuckle.
Not a relevant point given the thing I mentioned after this so moving on.

Not precognitive, merely predictive. Not seeing the future. Just being extremely good at reading body language and predicting what the opponent will do.
This is recognized as precognition, as it states on our page for the ability. This is precognition, DT, so tell me, is she precognitive or not?

Dodge... or shoot it down mid-air with a weapon or block with a held weapon or just catch it. Unless that thing does complex aerial maneuvres rather than fly straight to its target, I doubt it overcomes that.
Anime shit isn't always the best strategy, lad. Not when it's moving with the force to crack your head like an egg. Just food for thought, for this argument.

Because Lu actually can make multiple attacks simultaneously (or nigh-simultaneously). She one time jumped over a table to deliver a kick and while doing that threw several Fei Cha and a Wan Ren Di, broke off her kick and in the same movement used the Fei Zhao. Unless Deserter decides to tank these, he will need to dodge and/or block. And, I will say it again, these all are surprise attacks.

If Deserter wants to get a counter-attack in he will need to throw the horseshoe. At that point, he will have nothing to block left in his hands. Lu meanwhile can pull out more hidden weapons to block with at any point. (faster than pulling out a sword and stuff)

Hence there's a difference in action economy.
With speed equalized, not as much, no. If she's dual wielding or something, fair's fair, but I strongly doubt she's outputting several times as many actions as the deserter. Most of your descriptions require us to more or less assume the Fanged Deserter is sitting there dumbly waving his horseshoe around in the air. He can swing and attack at the same speed as Lu. That is a fact you must accept for this fight. The Fanged Deserter takes up a significant amount of this action economy, and he can use his weapons to a better degree due to other factors (aforementioned Wizard Teeth and the horseshoe's powers).

1/6 isn't a very high chance and Lu has the skill to defend much more reliably than Deserter. Not to mention, whle Lu's attacks can't instantly kill, she has the skill to precisely hit tendons and joints with them (from quite a distance) to incapacitate, which is feasible.
Every attack from the horseshoe, if it hits, has a 1/6 chance of instantly killing Lu. Let's say 1,000 fights occur and that's what we vote off of. In 1/6 of those fights where Fanged Deserter gets a hit in at all, that's the game. If he gets two attacks in, 2/6 chance of instant killing. So on and so forth. Ignoring the fact that these are still damaging attacks, that's an absurdly high chance of instant death. So no, I just strongly disagree, for such a substantial upper hand, 1/6 is incredible odds and in a prolonged fight more or less guarantees her death.

Because she has demonstrated the capability to do that and in a coordinated manner at that. Has Deserter any such showings? If so, excuse me for making assumptions. I had the impression he has no actual combat showings.
I don't understand what you're arguing here. My argument had been "why can't Fanged Deserter just not go for silly flashy bullshit strategies and just dodge".
Again, the point is that you have no evidence of that. It isn't "he is illiterate so he can't have tactics" it is "he has no evidence of tactical intelligence at all and his general intelligence doesn't support making any assumptions on it either".

As you said, Deserter has no actual showings that the combat style you suggest is actually his in-character combat style. And other than "he knows how to use his weapons" you have given no evidence that this is a strategy he would use against unknown foe. Your whole argument is "Fanged Deserter should use the combat strategy I think is the best one, because he has some general soldier-level+ combat skill". There are tons of characters on this wiki that are super good fighters and don't use what we would think is the optimal tactic by the showings they have. That a character that is a decent fighter and has no showings whatsoever makes better usage than them is incredibly speculative. Ultimately tactics and combat styles are also things that need feats, just like stats. And just like a character isn't assumed to be stronger than shown, I won't assume a character fights tactically better than actual feats exist for.
Except that part isn't true. Even in the short lore blurbs you do get for these games, Fanged Deserter has explicitly moved with a very large amount of militant groups. He is a trained soldier. But you, in an attempt to disparage whatever "skill feats" he might have, decided that because he is illiterate, he must be extremely unskilled, too. It's a piss poor argument and I'd like to think you know that.

His foe is medium sized. His weapon instant kills medium-sized foes. He knows how to fight. DT, it really is as simple as that. This is like arguing Lu wouldn't know to use her best weapons simply because she doesn't know the Fanged Deserter's social security number. Good heavens.

The profile lists several hidden weapons explicitly.

And yes, he is outdone. Maybe the horseshoe deals more damage, but that is meaningless if it doesn't hit. And that is the only weapon in his arsenal with the range to deal with most that Lu has. The moment he throws it, he is defenceless until it comes back. If it comes back at all, because a boomerang doesn't return if it gets blocked and that's how the horseshoe is stated to work.
Not in the standard equipment section, it doesn't, though this may just be a bit of sloppy profile making. In any case, no he isn't lol. Normal throwing knives aren't equivalent to a horseshoe that can instant kill. And, again, you're ignoring the fact that he can

• Dodge
  • Just wield another weapon as the horseshoe isn't a two-handed weapon, in fact most of his weapons aren't

So again we are required to ignore quite a lot of context in order to take your side.

Are you arguing he has all of this? He doesn't even have the lifting strength to carry that. If he gets all of that, he will have serious trouble managing his weapon, to the point that it probably doesn't help him. I assumed he gets the six standard things like in the last tournament thread involving him.
Given, in mid-range a bow isn't a great weapon. Taking an arrow out, putting it in and aiming takes too long (and definitely requires both hands). Until then Lu would already have done things to prevent that, like toss several thrown weapons or go into close range once he puts the close-ranged weapons away.

In the first place, I thought you were arguing he doesn't use those weapons but prefers the horseshoe? Can't have both and a weapon not used is irrelevant.

And I think the summoner thing more than conclusively demonstrates how Lu has zero problems deflecting flying projectiles likes the horseshoe. I see no evidence of capability to counter that, so my assumption that it doesn't work is justified.

I'm saying it is his standard equipment, aye. And aye, he does, as the beasts are considered to be lifting a lot of it. That's the whole point of getting carts and mules in MORK BORG, to drag your shit around. I don't really know or care what happened in the last thread, it is irrelevant.

I'm arguing he is going to use the horse shoe as it is his best tool and he will know that the instant he is aware of his enemy. I am also arguing he can use other weapons as they are available to him if need be. I am arguing this latter point because you are under the incredible assumption that for whatever reason he will be dumbfounded by the existence of throwing knives, when he himself has a very much diverse arsenal, if he so chooses to use it.

The man can use a bow as fast as he can swing a sword, so this is just you assuming again, mind.

Every attack can destroy internal organs, DontTalk. This is not quite the same as a guaranteed instant kill. So yes, Fanged Deserter has abilities that Lu cannot match. An ability that is an incredible boon.

So I will ask you one more time, and I want you to answer me as best as you can. Is Lu, your character that you've entered into this tournament, precognitive? Does she need a CRT?

Oh, and since I'm not counted in the OP- Fanged Deserter. I think Lu is being a smidge exaggerated here.

Going to sleep now, so I will get through that wall tomorrow.
What do you think of my neat math, though?

I think you're still assuming that she will keep the horseshoe from him despite not knowing how it works, hah. That said, 30% chance of an instant win, aside from all other factors, is tremendous and proves my point further. Sure wish you'd tell me whether she was precognitive or not, though, as that is the only point that would objectively defend your arguments. Everything else has been so much filler.

Every attack can destroy internal organs, DontTalk. This is not quite the same as a guaranteed instant kill. So yes, Fanged Deserter has abilities that Lu cannot match. An ability that is an incredible boon.
Apparently Lu can make someone's heart implode with a touch, I'm pretty sure that's a guaranteed instant kill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back