• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: 致命的刺向你的心,亲爱的 (DEADLY THRUST TO YOUR HEART, DARLING) ~ FEMME FATALES LUXURY

The time has come for me to use this character, basically an versatile 9-B that hasn't been used so much despite her good potential, Lu Niang Lan
This match is basically to proof Chisato greatness towards Lu, and hopefully this would be ended up a good match-up with prior knowledge because this is literally gambling, if not because her memory erasure this fight can go straightforward, we'll see in the fight with my "magic" here
Nothing much to say here, so let's go to the match!

● ------------------------------------- ●
A vacation from the job has always be a best experience, right? Well....but not this one, as the best Lycoris in her vacation time alongside her friends, suddenly met the chinese lady which turn out to be an assassin sended to subdue Chisato
Firstly met in the swimming pool, the Lycoris and the Chinese lady had a chit-chat which sound like they were in good relation....however, a suspicion rise up when the lady asked something about her job in detail, which isn't that much of a problem in the paper, it sure sound suspicious, thus made Chisato in siege
Realized the atmosphere changed, the lady smirked as she revealed herself as the assassin, much to Chisato surprise but not really as Chisato knew who she is....the dragon assassin that could manipulated the memory, Lu Niang Lan
Lu also thanked Chisato for having a chat with her before she's went to challenge her
No choice, Chisato then decided to fight even if they were started in a swimming pool (which mean no clothes beside their swimsuit#bonked don't worry as the battle goes, they could take on their clothes step by step)

The femme fatales battle between the beauties of two girl has started now! Which one would emerged victorious!?

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Chisato had a prior knowledge upon Lu's Memory Manipulation
  • Place located in: Jade Mountain Resort
  • images
  • Starting Distance: 10 to 20 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The "Perfect Dragon" Assassin: 7 (Myself, COB, Random, Noneless, Pokemon, Cimanfra, Kobster)
  • The "Red Spider Lily" Agent: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3804449.jpg

VS
Lu.Niang.Lan.600.2421270.jpg

Last edited:
But seriously though here's my argument

Yor tied with her because she could at least harm him in one hit.

Chisato's bane is stealth. The fact that her enemy can hide and then Chisato forgets her existence is bad. What's the AP comparison here?

Chisato's bane is stealth. The fact that her enemy can hide and then Chisato forgets her existence is bad. What's the AP comparison here?
Thing is Yor beats Chisato without too much difficulty, and she had to scuff out an incon against Lu.

What do you think is going to happen here?

Thing is Yor beats Chisato without too much difficulty, and she had to scuff out an incon against Lu.

What do you think is going to happen here?
Yeah, I don't think she stands a chance one bit honestly. More curious on asking for her AP and see if she can fight Daniel or Logan.

Also yeah genuine vote for Lu Niang now

But seriously though here's my argument

I have no idea which advantage Chisato holds here.
She has prior knowledge here regarding the memory erasure so she can at least do something about it
Skill wise they are comparable i think
Stealth is really the big deal here yeah

She has prior knowledge here regarding the memory erasure so she can at least do something about it
Skill wise they are comparable i think
Stealth is really the big deal here yeah
Yeah but even with that prior information, Yor barely eked out a win and that was because one shit was gonna off Lu.

I don't think Chisato can last here.

I have no idea which advantage Chisato holds here.
Well, she holds the LS advantage with her restraining tool. Chisato also has the slight AP advantage with her being >1.8 Megajoules compared to Lu's 1.26 Megajoules.

It may not be much, but it is something at least

Well, she holds the LS advantage with her restraining tool. Chisato also has the slight AP advantage with her being >1.8 Megajoules compared to Lu's 1.26 Megajoules.

It may not be much, but it is something at least
Oh shoot you're right. Considering the fact that Chisato will remember everything if she sees Lu again, that's gonna be really helpful.

Buuuuut then Lu can just cut the restraints.

The restraining tool probably wouldn't work, as the wall it anchors Lu to isn't durable enough to withstand her.
And attempts to restrain her by means that get her closer to Lu would only end in her heart exploding.

Chisato has to get close to Lu anyways since I think she normally utilize guns with rubber bullets, which require her to get close to her enemy since the accuracy of her shots is worse with them, according to her profile

Not worse, only lowering the accuracy but still get the job done, and yeah if Lu reappeared she would remember and literally can go ham with it
The restrain tools can be useful and if Lu tried to cut, Chisato AP would kick in and bashed her cutting weapons

Not going to change much bit it's an honest work

Back