• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alternate Title: Learn with your inner child feat the Warmonger Cyborg

Well, finally i got a perfect opponent for Monsoon of the sussy imposto#slapped, however i'm still unsure if this will work but we'll see the outcome of this fight
and in other note, this going to be one if three KN8 matches that i was planning with Kikoru and Mina as the next one i'm going to use

Anyway nothing much to say so lets get to the fight!!

EDIT: So sadly Monsoon with IR and higher reaction speed make the fight a mismatch, however i still have a stock for replacing the memes
Now here we are, going with the warmonger with his weird sense for the child, and this time i'm sure this fight will be more fairer for Kafka and insane due of Sundowner having a mental breakdown

Summary would be added later

• AMWBK Arc Kafka is used
  • Energy Emmersion are unrestricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in front of Tokyo Tower, storm time
  • images
  • Starting range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Human-Kaiju who want to chase his dream: 0
  • The Warmonger Cyborg with an weird sense with GACHA CHILD: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
images

Last edited:
why there's amogus tag? y'know what, let it be

jokes aside, what's both if these character's MO might i ask?

Modus Operandi, it cover what are their usual first moves, what they do afterwards, what their reaction if an attack that they throw at each other get blocked, also what will happen if they're cornered, something like that

AP values for Kaiju man? (And give me the rundown on the healing, I know literally nothing about this verse, I've seen maybe one panel).

Monsoon scales to about 127kt. (Edit, actually he scales to Ripper Mode, which is some unknown but large number above 121kt I guess?).

Last edited:
What's the calc for that?
I see calcs above that, and calcs below that, but no 300kt calc, is it a multiplier?

AP values for Kaiju man? (And give me the rundown on the healing, I know literally nothing about this verse, I've seen maybe one panel).

Monsoon scales to about 127kt. (Edit, actually he scales to Ripper Mode, which is some unknown but large number above 121kt I guess?).
One of these days I'm gonna fix MGRR's Scaling and get Raiden's Extremely Obvious RPL Buffs back so the scaling makes more sense.

Am I blind? I only see city level calcs in that blog?

Wait really? That mean they are downscaled from the 1/36 Wyvern-Type Kaiju as it said in it's profile

I dunno, KN8 page seems confusing atm lel

The lowest calc in that blog is 11 megatons, city, quite a bit above baseline too, the rest even higher.

AMWBK Kaiju No. 8 > Pre-Molt Kaiju No. 9 > KW Kikoru > AMWBK 55% Kikoru >> (One Shot) Wyvern-type Kaiju = 330.95 KT

As for Kaiju No. 8’s MO, he is a punchy guy as in he runs up and punch things very hard til they drop. When it comes to blocking AoE (at least frontal), he can shout out a shockwave, which is capable of stopping attacks that were said to be enough to kill him. His Intelligence explains a bit what else he can do.

How big, and how's his healing work.

As a Daikaiju, as long as his core, which is essentially his heart, is not destroyed, he can essentially regenerate/survive from any damage since he can regenerate from the core. Although he has a limit in which can’t regenerate forever since it requires energy to do so

Well, Dystopia itself is an HF weapon which mean it can bypass the regen via durability negation
Meaning that Kafka heart are going to be in full danger

Now that I actually look at Monsoon’s profile, doesn’t his Instinctive Reactions combined with his 10x reaction speed make this kinda stomp?

Like iirc, due to versus thread rules, combat speed is equalized to the slower character (which is Kafka’s speed) while the others is adjusted depending on the difference between the combat speed of both characters but this means that Monsoon’s still has his 10x reaction speed

I think the reaction can be equalized as well but i dunno, can't remember well about it
Apparently, it is as I remember, only combat speed can be equalized

Hmmm, i think there is a change about reaction speed being equalized but i can't remember it and can be wrong as well

Kafka is going to have a difficult time with those shields that explode on contact, due to the lack of LS, since Raiden had a hard time moving it and then destroying it.

I'm not saying that Sundowner always has them active but mostly they are, there is an interval where Kafka could attack

Kafka is going to have a difficult time with those shields that explode on contact, due to the lack of LS, since Raiden had a hard time moving it and then destroying it.

I'm not saying that Sundowner always has them active but mostly they are, there is an interval where Kafka could attack
i guess Sundowner can just put up a shield since Kafka will just go up and personal, does kafka can tank the explosion?

I don’t know if Sundowner is 121 KT or 127KT, either way, Kafka has the massive advantage in AP since he‘s massively above 330.95 KT. Though this shield of Sundowner that explode on contact may be a problem. Could he overpower the explosion with his AP advantage?

In terms of speed, Kafka should be able to hold his own, considering he could adapt to someone who could casually speed-blitzed him in the beginning and was proceeding to go hard on him as the fight proceed and react to attacks that he noted that he can’t see.

How dangerous are the HF Blades to be exact. For example, is it safe for opponent to be able to get around it by dodge the blades and change the course of it by hitting the back of the blades similar to what Kafka did with Soshiro Hoshina, who was stronger and faster and very skillful (As shown in his Intelligence section)

How dangerous are the HF Blades to be exact. For example, is it safe for opponent to be able to get around it by dodge the blades and change the course of it by hitting the back of the blades similar to what Kafka did with Soshiro Hoshina, who was stronger and faster and very skillful (As shown in his Intelligence section)

Given Kaiju's mass and density, these blades would slice through him like butter. I wouldn't touch them at all honestly given the effect is done by vibration, it's not like it's just one edge that vibrates (and in sundowner's case, the "edge" of the blade actually covers the whole blade so his definitely aren't safe to touch) and they're quantum negating durability hax that ***** with you on a sub-atomic scale, and they have a bafflingly larger reach then you might expect, Monsoon tbh would have been safer, his HF weapons don't have any extra range, but Sundowner's have some extra heft to them, if swung or what not, they have added range and effects which can easily get you killed if you don't expect the blades to be able to hit further than the blade itself, being able to hit beyond the actual blades themselves, think of it like an energy effect added to the weapon (it isn't energy but you get what I mean).

Given Kaiju's mass and density, these blades would slice through him like butter. I wouldn't touch them at all honestly given the effect is done by vibration, it's not like it's just one edge that vibrates (and in sundowner's case, the "edge" of the blade actually covers the whole blade so his definitely aren't safe to touch) and they're quantum negating durability hax that ***** with you on a sub-atomic scale, and they have a bafflingly larger reach then you might expect, Monsoon tbh would have been safer, his HF weapons don't have any extra range, but Sundowner's have some extra heft to them, if swung or what not, they have added range and effects which can easily get you killed if you don't expect the blades to be able to hit further than the blade itself, being able to hit beyond the actual blades themselves, think of it like an energy effect added to the weapon (it isn't energy but you get what I mean).
Well even if Monsoon is safer he still has IR and a higher reaction speed which make it pretty problematic

In the meantime waiting for Kobster and (possibly) Tempest respond

Wait wat-
If people thinks this is a stomp due to HF blade, then I guess it is a stomp considering Kafka doesn’t have much option in terms of range so he will have no choice but to engage close range with a guy whose vibration sword can chop him up despite his durability and have a shield capable of detonating and pushing him away if he hit it with physical attacks if I heard correctly (Don’t know if AP will allow Kafka to break through it)

I guess we yeet this match. Metal Gear is really something with these HF blades. I wonder how Akame w/ Murasame would fare if she gets upgraded to High 7-C

Back