• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Destroyer of the Moon Tournament: Father vs Gas (Dragon Ball)

Group B (Match 6) :
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.
Dinamic8000 vs Oliver De Jesus

If Father wins this then:
Father, Diamondhead and Piccolo would all have a three way points table tie and one of em has to leave the tournament via Coinflip.
Must win match for Father.

Results:

Father (KND): 8 (Dinamic, DD, Aachintya, Epic, Adem, Random, Noneless, Ace)
Base Gas (DBZ):

V2.png
VS
EHPgor5.png

Last edited:
Honestly? I think it is a stomp

For what i can see, Gas relies a lot on melee combat, with is pretty bad considering Father flame emission will cause constant damage

When Father fought Piccolo i said that in a beam clash he could lose, now with the AP advantage of 2,17 i dont even see this scenario, especially considering that Gas seems to rarely use this kind of attacks in his 5-B tier

Last edited:
Honestly? I think it is a stomp

For what i can see, Gas relies a lot on melee combat, with is pretty bad considering Father flame emission will cause constant damage

When Father fought Piccolo i said that in a beam clash he could lose, now with the AP advantage of 2,17 i dont even see this scenario, especially considering that Gas doesn't use this kind of attacks in his 5-B tier
Gas uses weapons as stated in previous threads gonna have to wait for Oliver I'll message him

While it's true that Gas can't handle heat, he can still create a force field, keep in mind that Gas was using 29.6 Exatons as rags, plus it seems his moon level attack comes in his dragon form and considering the distance and speed, Gas could keep Father apart with range energy attacks and dodge

He could create a force field indeed, but for what i see he couldn't attack while inside

And while the moon feat does come from Father dragon form it was recently accepted in this CRT that he could reach this AP in base form

Also if Gas goes ki blasting (Something at for what i understand is not his specialty) The profile say his range is restricted to the tens of meters, while Father flames can go up to planetary

There is a lot of "if's" there

First, Gas need to reach this conclusion in the mid of the fight, and he is not listed as a brillant strategist or anything like that, Father also don't talk about his powers (He love to talk about his evil plans, though)

Secondly, how would Gas do that? If he tries to grab Father and fly away he would receive a lot of damage (Gas also doesn't have a listed LS, but i will give him a credit and assume he is at least class 25 like Kid Goku)

Try to launch Father also would not work, as even in his base form he have levitation (And could also use his flames to stop the momentum)

Ohhh, and moon feat proves at his flames work on space

I guess you guys can gather the voters once voting is completed, I will do the coin flip to remove one person from the tourney on the main tournament thread.

Back