• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 Revision: I've played too much of the Science Adventure series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rubbed my 2 little brain cells together and had a thought.

Why do the standards require you to affect the past, present, and future to grant l2-c? Is it because it comprises an uncountable infinite amount of points? If that's the case, wouldn't ANY duration of time come to the same effect? If the attack takes any time to travel at all, it affects an uncountable infinite amount of universal "snapshots". In order to purely affect a singular snapshot, the character in question would need to have infinite speed, and even then, they could simply slow their attack down.

I agree with DontTalk's and Planck69's evaluations here.

Should we close this thread?

I agree with DontTalk's and Planck69's evaluations here.

Should we close this thread?
What parts of their evaluations do you agree with? I've proposed a couple things here.

1. Time cannot exist without space, because there would be no events to measure its passage.
2.Revise low 2-c to remove affecting the entire past,present and future, and just allow affecting space time for any duration, as its still affecting an uncountable infinite amount of snapshots.

What even is the end goal here? What is left to evaluate in OP that hasn't been discussed to death before?
1. Time cannot exist without space, because there would be no events to measure its passage.
2.Revise low 2-c to remove affecting the entire past,present and future, and just allow affecting space time for any duration, as its still affecting an uncountable infinite amount of snapshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back