• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 characters that beat Xeno Goku or vice versa

Novel thing from what I know. And even if Goku was bloodlusted, in a speed equal match he will always be slower on the draw than Ainz.

Planck69 said:
Novel thing from what I know. And even if Goku was bloodlusted, in a speed equal match he will always be slower on the draw than Ainz.
Makes sense. Depends on range imo. If it's a spell Ainz needs to raise his hand for or something similar, Goku could hit him if already in striking range. Goku also has teleportation, although using it immediately in a fight is pretty OOC, if he doesn't view it as necessary, which he wouldn't in this case, without prior knowledge. This is basically the same reason why DBS Goku had an incon against IG movie Thanos, except Ainz is more likely to use his abilities, which are likely going to be more effective. So yeah, Ainz beats Goku with just equalized speed, for sure.

Just take the Top 5 thread and copy-paste Tier 2. That'll save a lot of time and space.

He isn't teleporting away from a guy weaker than Chi-Chi for no reason like at all. He has no way of knowing that Ainz can kill him with a thought.

I presume Hoopa beats him too-

I propose Emo kid for Darkrai

Goth Dragon for for Gira

Dog with bling for Dialga

Girly charizard for Palkia

Buff Kim Chi for Hoopa

Edit: Buff Kim chi is better for Hoopa than mutilated skunk

Novel Kars is up there, despite only being Tier 2 via environmental destruction and such.

Goku still can technically win by pure AP, Darkrai doesn't have any Immortality or Defensive Hax, it just Haxes Goku before he can deliver the blow.

He has Intangibility, also while it's not in his profile he should have some degree of regen and immortality.

Doesn't Goku get Supers NPI which comes from interactions with Infinite Zamasu? And why would Darkrai get any Regen or Immortality?

He seemed to regenerate from his injuries from the dialga, palkia fight. He's also ancient and a fundametal force of existence who symbolizes nightmares etc. IIRC

Nope, Palkia was the one who broke him back when it brought the rest of the town back, and Darkrai isn't any sort of fundamental force, it's just a very powerful and rare Pokemon who induces Nightmares in others

Ainz has shitty range so Goku ki blast him beyond a planetary range or even pull his own hax

Infinite Zamasu can shit on Xeno Goku

JustANormalPerson01 said:
Goku sneezes and she dies
I don't know so much about Lucy, but, can Xeno goku even pass high regen?

Yes, with his AP

Back