• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 & 0 Review Thread

Okay. But do you have any example pages for your FCs that scale to the cosmology?
I have draft for my fanfiction that she trained under CC Goku and practicality harmed him in base. If you don't know CC Goku, just in case, look up DBH page on vs wiki.

He's one of the strongest 5D characters in wiki.

I have draft for my fanfiction that she trained under CC Goku and practicality harmed him in base. If you don't know CC Goku, just in case, look up DBH page on vs wiki.

He's one of the strongest 5D characters in wiki.
I am asking you to send a link to a sandbox of the page you've drafted so I can make sure it even meets the fan fiction and general quality standards for Tier 1 pages.

That draft does not meet quality standards. It should have a detailed explanation and summary, conveying the characters meaning and what they uniquely contribute to the story they were inserted in.

ATM it limits itself to a single paragraph that doesn't tell me much of anything.

That draft does not meet quality standards. It should have a detailed explanation and summary, conveying the characters meaning and what they uniquely contribute to the story they were inserted in.

ATM it limits itself to a single paragraph that doesn't tell me much of anything.
Ahhhh okay okay, I'll revising asap.

Artwork doesn't matter too much. You can always just explain how they look with words.

Alright, I'm confident now.
Sup! So I'm one of the new Content Mods for FC/OC I just don't have my roles yet, I'll also be handling Tier 1/0 reviews. With that said I read over your page with some of the others mods and I have a few questions before I approve it.

Firstly, we noticed that your profile mentions characters such as Kakashi and All Might who are obviously not present within Dragon Ball Heroes. I'd just like to ask if there are any other verses included, especially ones that may greatly change the general Heroes cosmology, since this may require a unique cosmology blog in the future rather than Heroes.

Secondly, does your fanfiction have more than one chapter? The link to the verse page is just a Wattpad with 1 chapter and I sadly don't think that's enough content for us to accept this profile, especially since it mentions characters that haven't even shown up in this first chapter, although maybe there's more and it's just not on that wattpad link IDK.

That's pretty much it, if we have anything else we'll bring em up but we'd just like answers to this before we approve it, besides that it's fine and ticks the boxes.

Sup! So I'm one of the new Content Mods for FC/OC I just don't have my roles yet, I'll also be handling Tier 1/0 reviews. With that said I read over your page with some of the others mods and I have a few questions before I approve it.

Firstly, we noticed that your profile mentions characters such as Kakashi and All Might who are obviously not present within Dragon Ball Heroes. I'd just like to ask if there are any other verses included, especially ones that may greatly change the general Heroes cosmology, since this may require a unique cosmology blog in the future rather than Heroes.

Secondly, does your fanfiction have more than one chapter? The link to the verse page is just a Wattpad with 1 chapter and I sadly don't think that's enough content for us to accept this profile, especially since it mentions characters that haven't even shown up in this first chapter, although maybe there's more and it's just not on that wattpad link IDK.

That's pretty much it, if we have anything else we'll bring em up but we'd just like answers to this before we approve it, besides that it's fine and ticks the boxes.
Sorry, I've been busy recently with my jobs but I'll answer your question.

Regarding someone from other verses like Kakashi and All Might, yes, they're present. My fanfiction will have a verse of combined between Highschool DxD, My Hero Academia, Dragon Ball Heroes, Kill La Kill, Naruto/Boruto, and RWBY. For now, i would applied the normal DBH cosmology to my fanfic as for making combined cosmology with the aforementioned verse is would be... a lot, to say the least.

For the second chapter of my fanfiction though, i have draft from chapter 2 to 5, but i haven't got time to write, I'm kind of busy with job recruitment I've been applied to.

Hope this answer your question.

Edit: for combined cosmology, I already have a draft in my mobile, but that's for DBH cosmology, pure DBH, no mixing. I'm working on it for the combined Cosmology.

Sorry, I've been busy recently with my jobs but I'll answer your question.

Regarding someone from other verses like Kakashi and All Might, yes, they're present. My fanfiction will have a verse of combined between Highschool DxD, My Hero Academia, Dragon Ball Heroes, Kill La Kill, Naruto/Boruto, and RWBY. For now, i would applied the normal DBH cosmology to my fanfic as for making combined cosmology with the aforementioned verse is would be... a lot, to say the least.

For the second chapter of my fanfiction though, i have draft from chapter 2 to 5, but i haven't got time to write, I'm kind of busy with job recruitment I've been applied to.

Hope this answer your question.

Edit: for combined cosmology, I already have a draft in my mobile, but that's for DBH cosmology, pure DBH, no mixing. I'm working on it for the combined Cosmology.
Hmmmmm, if you're keeping it to verses that don't really delve into Tier 1 stuff higher than what DBH has you should be fine.

And hearing you have the other chapters drafted up is good to hear and helps out out a bit, don't feel too pressured to release them quickly, take your time.

I think with all of this I am personally fine with you publishing the page, just remember, for bigger revisions and other profiles (I think) to inform us cause those would need new/separate reviews in this thread.

Thanks for going through the process as well, have a good day.

T
Hmmmmm, if you're keeping it to verses that don't really delve into Tier 1 stuff higher than what DBH has you should be fine.

And hearing you have the other chapters drafted up is good to hear and helps out out a bit, don't feel too pressured to release them quickly, take your time.

I think with all of this I am personally fine with you publishing the page, just remember, for bigger revisions and other profiles (I think) to inform us cause those would need new/separate reviews in this thread.

Thanks for going through the process as well, have a good day.
I'm glad to hear the answers satisfied you guys. Thank you for your time, ladies/gentleman.

It's about that time. I am submitting the Ark Collection cosmology for review.

This is a cosmology explanation that explains the general scope of the main structures specifically. Note that the scaling of particular characters and sub-structures can vary heavily throughout this. For example, structures like Heaven and Hell have their own "planes" (The Seven Heavens and Nine Circles respectively), which different types of angles and demons inhabit, and would naturally result in them having different tiers and such. The Universe also has some smaller aspects to it, like the philosophical concepts of Qualia and Apothegm, which would fall somewhere within the Imaginary Aspect.

The actual tiering here is extremely rough, I will say. The VSBW tiering system has never been a favorite of mine, especially for Original Content like this. It makes trying to scale all of this a complete headache, since I'm trying to put a very metaphysical and more religious/philosophical cosmology into a tiering system that is strictly based on cardinality and dimensionality (Hopefully Ultima's revision goes through!). If you think one of the tiers is wrong or should be adjusted, then feel free to ask me about it. I did my best to use an outsider perspective when summarizing the scope in those "tiering summary" sections, where I streamlined it into what I thought would be the most digestible when purely talking about the power-scale.

Each structure has its own purpose and place in the overarching narrative that I can go into more detail on if I'm questioned. A few things are already in the summaries themselves, though obviously since this is a cosmology page, it is more geared towards just explaining the scope of things, rather than the stories behind them. But, I mean, I tried. Also, due to the nature of Ark being a shared writing, some things mentioned here have been more developed by those separate from me. That's all, for now.

Having read through this previously on discord and once again here, I do want to ask a couple of things regarding the cosmology.

So, how do characters interact with the Aspect of Physicality and how does it play a role in the story?
A similar question rises up when it comes to Nirvana/Enlightenment.
In regards to Limbo, how does it interact with the story itself other than just being a plane of nonexistence?

For the other aspects, I think I'm mostly okay with it.

So, how do characters interact with the Aspect of Physicality and how does it play a role in the story?
Interact with it? I mean, really the aspect of physicality is just all space and material, so everyone physical can naturally interact with it. Of course, interacting with larger scales of space requires one to have exceeding abilities. The majority of characters could never be capable of affecting the whole thing, and they aren't supposed to be.

In general, the Physicality Aspect plays the role of giving Magic (Main system of the verse) rules to break and play with, as hinted at in the Spirituality section. Magic wouldn't really be magical unless you first establish what exactly the rules of the world and reality are, because magic is a method of warping that reality. In this case the scope of those rules and reality are simply a lot larger than your typical universe. I also naturally wanted Physicality to be capable of matching the scope of what's possible in limitless Spirituality and Imagination.

The reason it's as extensive as it is for limitless spatial freedom. I mentioned before that I’m an author that enjoys a more cosmic scale, as compared to smaller, more grounded things. I like exploring and experimenting with stuff that is outside of what we can normally perceive. It’s just a personal preference that I’d rather watch some wild Gurren-Lagann-esque super fight than something that takes place on a planet I’ve seen so many times before, for example.

And when it comes to the story itself, it serves the purpose of there always being a higher level that characters can reach and look up to, with there being no endpoint to ability. Ark is supposed to be completely limitless and that naturally applies to the aspects of its universe. This ties into the motivations of a lot of characters, since, as there’s no “peak,” it means they can always go further. And with the verse being organized into a steep hierarchy, that allows them the chance to actually change things in the world, whether for good or for worse, nobody is ever at a level that can't be exceeded. There’s also many characters who possess specific geometry-warping abilities, and other traits that rely on there being further spatial axes beyond just the usual 3 or 4, which tie into their purpose as characters in the verse in the first place. And with many cosmic fights being the norm, it's impossible to condense that all to something below the level of Tier 1. Especially when I as an author don't even subscribe to things like multiverses in my fiction.

As for why it is as high as it is, I arranged physicality in a way that I found interesting. I've always been into fractal geometry, being especially inspired by fractal environment generations, and I once read an article about "Hunky Universe" while doing some research like 2 years ago. It's essentially a world where every whole isn't whole. And I thought it fit the hierarchical and endless world of Ark pretty well so I incorporated that into it alongside the fractal cosmological structure.

A similar question rises up when it comes to Nirvana/Enlightenment
Nirvana is motivation for some character stories, being the ultimate form of freedom. As it's liberation from physical and spiritual limitations. It isn't all about power, but moreso about becoming the absolute state of oneself. It plays a role when it comes to finding out who you really are, what your true purpose in the Universe is, and becoming one with that. There's a lot to be gained from attaining Nirvana, and to do so requires arcs of character exploration and development.

My friend could probably explain it a bit more indepth though, since he mostly dealt with that.

In regards to Limbo, how does it interact with the story itself other than just being a plane of nonexistence?
It's primarily used as an information dump for systematic glitches. The Ark world is treated pretty much as a program running on data, and like any program, sometimes issues arise. When that happens, they're cleaned up and sent to Limbo. It also is used as a narrative device to explain certain out-of-universe things. Like, for example, if a protagonist was to suddenly stop progressing in the story for whatever reason, they would be sent to Limbo as they are deemed a problematic error in the system. It also is generally a pretty Eldritch and more meta-fictional plane that I wanted to experiment with when I wrote with it. It helped one of my characters continue to progress in a different manner after their story was stopped due to out-of-verse reasons. Since, Limbo still has "characters" that can initiate arcs inside of it.

Well, those are my questions answered, so I'm generally fine with it being added. Still, I would like the opinions of some others seeing as this is a high-tiered verse.

It's about that time. I am submitting the Ark Collection cosmology for review
Alright, after reading through this and having a discussion on Discord, I'm fine with accepting this but I found myself in a similar problem when it comes to the exact level of tier 0 the cosmology reaches.

Although, I'd like to ask if there is a narrative reason as to why Reincarnate Souls are different from regular ones and are the way they are. I'm aware the reason might be inferred from the explanation page itself, but it'd be great to have some extra clarification and information from yourself on this thread. Otherwise, I have no other questions or problems are they have all been cleared by Council's previous questions.

Alright, after reading through this and having a discussion on Discord, I'm fine with accepting this but I found myself in a similar problem when it comes to the exact level of tier 0 the cosmology reaches.

Although, I'd like to ask if there is a narrative reason as to why Reincarnate Souls are different from regular ones and are the way they are. I'm aware the reason might be inferred from the explanation page itself, but it'd be great to have some extra clarification and information from yourself on this thread. Otherwise, I have no other questions or problems are they have all been cleared by Council's previous questions.
I mean, there are a lot of reasons, considering they are literally the crux of the entire story.

The biggest one would obviously be for the purpose of cementing protagonists in the Ark world. Reincarnate Souls are born from one soul being so strongly willed that they can refuse something as absolute as "the end" of their lives. A process that impresses god to the point that they're willing to provide another "life" for them after they've ascended beyond meaning. Which, among other reasons, serves as the main point behind why they usually become so influential and take on the role of protagonists in the story. Similar to the real world, those who are the most driven and willing to challenge rather than conform are the ones that take on more interesting roles in society. It's the same here, but with an element of fantasy.

As I think is made clear, Ark is a world governed by story archetypes that determine what should and shouldn't happen. Things like "War," "Lunacy," and "Subjugation" are among those that are omnipresent throughout the verse that force it into being a pretty dark and gruesome place. Reincarnate Souls are meant to represent those who have broken out of those limitations and can now dictate how their story should go, being able to actually change things to a degree no one else can. It's pretty meta, but it's the take on the reincarnation genre that I really loved building on. This was the idea I came up with after being heavily inspired by Isekai series, and particularly Tensei Slime.

We should be discussing the validity of pages in the moderation channel, not privately or on the forum here...

Wasn't it the point of this forum for people to submit their cosmologies and/or pages to be accepted, often involving being asked several questions to do so? I recall someone mentioning that it's possible to either discuss the eligibility of a page through either this forum thread or the Discord server itself.

But regardless, I have nothing else to discuss and I am fine with the addition of Phoenix's verse to the wiki

I'd prefer more in depth conversations done on the discord. Anything else is fine.

Please give me a chance. I have followed the rules seriously. Therefore it has been revised. So, it would be very grateful. If you evaluate it for me.

I really do not think you followed the rules seriously at all.

None of this tells me of the narrative importance. None of this is high quality. None of this is professionally presented. And it constantly uses the same mathematical terms of phrases I've rejected this for already. Like, dude you don't have to keep going on about inaccessible and uncountable infinities. It's not necessary to use all the powerscaling jargon that's been planted into your head by these sites for your fiction.

I mean, you even took concepts straight out of the NEW Ultima tiering system, signifying that you specifically looked to that system just to find out what would make the verse high-tiered. Adding in things like "qualities" and "the Monad." It doesn't even try to hide it.

This is not even close to being acceptable on this site. I'd say all you've done by submitting this is further demonstrate your clear focus on the powerscale of the verse over the actual substance, structure, and narrative.

Seriously, could you even tell me what relevance any of this has? What is the story about? Why do you need uncountable multiverses? Why do you need an infinite dimension stack? What's the purpose at all?

And it constantly uses the same mathematical terms of phrases I've rejected this for already. Like, dude you don't have to keep going on about inaccessible and uncountable infinities.
Oh, I just noticed these words. Sorry for not checking carefully.

I mean, you even took concepts straight out of the NEW Ultima tiering system, signifying that you specifically looked to that system just to find out what would make the verse high-tiered. Adding in things like "qualities" and "the Monad." It doesn't even try to hide it.
I wasn't aware of Ultima's new system yet. So, I just asked my friend for a unity idea to write for my character. He presented me with a monad with various theisms.

This is not even close to being acceptable on this site. I'd say all you've done by submitting this is further demonstrate your clear focus on the powerscale of the verse over the actual substance, structure, and narrative.

Seriously, could you even tell me what relevance any of this has? What is the story about? Why do you need uncountable multiverses? Why do you need an infinite dimension stack? What's the purpose at all?
My story is written in Thai language. Do you want to read it or do I need to add something?

Last edited:
I don't understand why you're attempting to lie to me about this. You're not just using Monad theologies. You stole his entire "Qualitative" terminology and inserted it into your cosmology alongside it. There is absolutely no way that's a coincidence especially considering this wasn't in the last version of your cosmology.

Also, I have no idea what you mean by "I just noticed these words." You literally wrote this using the exact terminology used on the tiering system.

Your verse is rejected. Please don't submit it again for another three months.

I just want to inform that I already posted the approves Tier 1 characters I previously submitted. Here's the link:

Just to make sure you guys don't accidentally deleted it.

Is "becoming 5-dimensional" enough for Low 1-C? I have no idea where my verse will cap yet or if it will even be tier 1, but I'm curious.

Is "becoming 5-dimensional" enough for Low 1-C? I have no idea where my verse will cap yet or if it will even be tier 1, but I'm curious.
If this was VSBW and we were only given that much context, then no it wouldn't immediately qualify.

However, on FC/OC, you the creator know the context behind what it really means to "become 5-dimensional" in your setting.

So you should be able to tell for yourself whether or not it qualifies.

I need help because I can't link the page it just vanish. (Here is the link of the blog = https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lauren_Matius/Verses_and_Dimensions_-_Cosmology)
I'm going to be honest, I don't see any version of this cosmology that can be acceptable. It is just being bigger for the sake of being bigger, and it's even worse when you consider parts of the explanations where it just becomes nothing more than powerscaling jargon. Like, the Box is just nonsensical words trying to string themselves together to form a coherent sentence.

It's just worse when you consider the fact that over half of it is just '[insert word here]-verse' being bigger than '[insert word here]-verse' like a bunch of kids trying to one-up each other.

In any case, I might as well post a location I've been working on for some time.

When it comes to its purpose, the metanarrative reason is to connect all of my settings without contradicting anything else in their respective places. I could talk more about its symbolism and what it's an analogy for, but I would rather not bloat this message for the sake of it. As for the in-universe explanation as to why it exists, it is something much more akin to a stage for divine drama of flawed characters with immense power. You can almost think of it like The Endless from DC, exploring themes that wouldn't just fit into what is conventionally produced. There are connections, sure, but it is still capable of standing and telling stories on its own.

Back