• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 & 0 Review Thread

What I mean is, removing the tier one stuff from her profile because it was used once and she died to it thus it can't be on her profile

She still used it in verse, but it can't be on her profile for the same reason Ironman doesn't have the infinity gauntlet
Seems awfully convenient that it suddenly shouldn't be on her page when you realize you have to go through this system.

Seems awfully convenient that it suddenly shouldn't be on her page when you realize you have to go through this system.
Well kinda realized too late about the whole purge thing happened

Like I was going to remove it, but the purge happened

Well kinda realized too late about the whole purge thing happened

Like I was going to remove it, but the purge happened
The purge lasted a year and a half and you never thought to remove it until now?

Altaire does indeed house the Azure Core within her, which is what helps in regards to her story and character. Since her using Overdrive means basically sacrificing portions of existence in order to power herself, helping her grow her character.

As for the vibrations and things like that, it mainly boils down to the idea of paranoia about the future and what it could drive someone to do.
Well, I think this verse should be fine overall.

Your verse and this character are not approved as you lack a proper cosmology blog, and the cosmology explanation you presented at the bottom does not fit with the narrative written on the page nor the tier you applied to it.

I also find it strange that you would try and insert string theory here when you do not seem to have a clear understanding of it, especially in regards to it's applicability on the wiki.

You should have sought help before including it here.

Last edited:
Batman (Prep abilities are Low 1-C/1-C scaling to canon stuff)

Mobius Chair is Low 1-C (6-D) scaling to the Anti-Monitor and Doctor Manhattan

Spear of Destiny is 1-C (7-D) scaling to the Spectre
Is Knights of Justice someone else's fan work or your own?

If it is the former, is it possible that you could provide scans for the scaling mentioned here?

Your verse and this character are not approved as you lack a proper cosmology blog, and the cosmology explanation you presented at the bottom does not fit with the narrative written on the page nor the tier you applied to it.

I also find it strange that you would try and insert string theory here when you do not seem to have a clear understanding of it, especially in regards to it's applicability on the wiki.

Yeah, I know

To be honest, this is actually a test run to see if I can cheese my way through with a rushed cosmology (did the page in around an hour lol) But yeah, I'll be having NamelessObserver to help me out, thank you.

cheese my way through with a rushed cosmology (did the page in around an hour lol)
"Bypass" is different from cheese as I don't have any intentions on breaking the rules and only want some mozzarella on my pasta, asino. So you're wrong. Also, I just wanna dip my toes into this as I know nothing about this stuff.

You are admitting to submitting a purposefully low-quality page you made with minimal effort in hopes that you could get past the guidelines.

Please do not waste our time with nonsense like that. I say this should give you at least a month or two long ban from submitting anything here.

You are admitting to submitting a purposefully low-quality page you made with minimal effort in hopes that you could get past the guidelines.

Please do not waste our time with nonsense like that. I say this should give you at least a month or two long ban from submitting anything here.
Okay, I only did it once. It will never happen again, okay? Sorry for wasting your time, my friend. I don't intend to waste anyone's time.

My verse which I am submitting for future page approvals

It is a Megaten Roleplay with absolutely 0 changes to the lore, instead taking place in a world where all the stories can intertwine and characters from other games can meet each other after their respective stories have finished.

Most Tier 1's are currently just scaling to The Great Reason/Will/Axiom but yeah I hope I did this right?
Do you have any sandboxes/blogs of the characters for review?

Also, your verse page does a very poor job of explaining what the verse even is or how Megami Tensei is relevant to it.

If this is the only thing you have to submit, this can not be accepted.

Do you have any sandboxes/blogs of the characters for review?

Also, your verse page does a very poor job of explaining what the verse even is or how Megami Tensei is relevant to it.

If this is the only thing you have to submit, this can not be accepted.
My fault og I'll get to it (one day when I finish off the next roleplay arc probably) you can ignore me for now. (Also Megami tensei is relevant to it because it is literally a Megami Tensei roleplay. Like it is just straight up a Megaten Roleplay with the Megaten characters.)

Now that I'm remembering, I should officially submit EWTRTW for this

Admittedly the backing for the tier isn't that strong, but paradoxically I'd say that's apart of the best argument for why it should be allowed. It's a collaborative project between a lot of people that just escalated extremely hard in it's insanity. Initially the Tier 1 ratings were based of scaling to stuff that inexplicably just showed up in what I remember being Thread 12, which was so insane that the literal presiding God of the game looked over and retconned it (as in, used their explicit ability to warp reality to their favor) to be a result of people sniffing too much of a chemical leak.

The more current justification I'd use for any page updates that inevitably are needed is NACHILLEMORAC going up the infinite dimensional ladder until he nearly breaches the Omni's domain, before just being retconned, which in turn was mostly as a result of 4 going insane and keeping consistent with the previously (insanely) established lore of Omnis just kinda scaling that high

Admittedly actually digging up the NACH evidence did make me realize that even just as a justification it's literally just an offhand line like "yeah ugh High 1-B that happens moments before reality is assimilated and NACH dies to being retconned and the net entry has Joseph just quit the game", but I can provide an alternative if that's unsatisfactory

in Die 1, the protagonists break into the base of Nil, a Lesser form of Omni's race that still has access to Retcon but in stature is a lot weaker. Puncher McFucker takes him out, then realizes the universe is actually a fake, being presented on a "Soundstage" that he proceeded to rip away to reveal the genuine Nil recording everything as a work of fiction, with his entire deal up to that point being a cash-grab godtuber trying to wrap up the story he's seeing unfold

Either way, the important part is that there is a justification for the rating, and it wasn't just made up to make the characters strong, but just to emphasize the extreme and comical escalation that embodied the series throughout it's runtime

Last edited:
They seem to have an unknown rating, but I guess probing for if you decide to say "eh there's a possibility they're 1-A" is fair play

That's the gist of it, I haven't married any ideas for the guy yet but I will return to that game eventually. He also does have 1-A range and I dunno how we feel about that.

I talked about it earlier, and it was basically met with "if its just your characters but with an established verse's cosmology" (basically correct) "then its fine", but I wanted to be sure.

This entire cosmology is just an exercise in plagiarism. Many of these objects and entities such as the tapestry and the weaver are from World of Darkness.
I was just inspired watching this universe. I just liked it so much that I decided to do something similar, albeit in my own way. You don't judge strictly and please understand. You understand me, I knew what I was doing, but I wanted the completeness of the whole big picture. Are you familiar with such a concept as inspiration and borrowing? So, each of us is inspired by something and takes something from the canon, repurposing it in his own way. I really want my blog to be appreciated. I repeat, I knew what I was doing, I knew, I was aware of what I was doing, but I really wanted just such a blog. You don't think that I did it intentionally, appropriating someone else's fruit of labor. Not at all. The canon remains the canon, but fan canons can always be changed by anyone. Please all of you, I really want the approval of my blog. Please. If it still doesn't suit, will I have to redo everything?

Last edited:
As I wrote that morning, I really wanted scale. I want to say right away that I really liked the World of Darkness, so much so that I would like to borrow some of its details. You don't think I would resort to a complete copy of the original canonical cosmology. I just took a small part of what I liked the most. I left the rest alone. I repurposed it in my own way. Please, all I want at the moment is confirmation of my blog and I ask everyone to do it with courtesy and sincere desire.

Frankly speaking, that is most definitely going to be rejected.

Last edited:
That's what I'll do. Since you're all against it. Then I will conduct another blog update so that there are no suspicions. I will make changes today, maybe then you will approve later.

That's what I'll do. Since you're all against it. Then I will conduct another blog update so that there are no suspicions. I will make changes today, maybe then you will approve later.
Theres a cool down period. You have to wait a little longer before submitting again.

You're right. I was in a hurry. It's just that so much time has passed, and I can't manage it in any way. I hope there will be no complaints next time. As soon as I do, I will send it again.

Batman (Prep abilities are Low 1-C/1-C scaling to canon stuff)

Mobius Chair is Low 1-C (6-D) scaling to the Anti-Monitor and Doctor Manhattan

Spear of Destiny is 1-C (7-D) scaling to the Spectre
It's fine, just scaling.

Now that I'm remembering, I should officially submit EWTRTW for this

Admittedly the backing for the tier isn't that strong, but paradoxically I'd say that's apart of the best argument for why it should be allowed. It's a collaborative project between a lot of people that just escalated extremely hard in it's insanity. Initially the Tier 1 ratings were based of scaling to stuff that inexplicably just showed up in what I remember being Thread 12, which was so insane that the literal presiding God of the game looked over and retconned it (as in, used their explicit ability to warp reality to their favor) to be a result of people sniffing too much of a chemical leak.

The more current justification I'd use for any page updates that inevitably are needed is NACHILLEMORAC going up the infinite dimensional ladder until he nearly breaches the Omni's domain, before just being retconned, which in turn was mostly as a result of 4 going insane and keeping consistent with the previously (insanely) established lore of Omnis just kinda scaling that high

Admittedly actually digging up the NACH evidence did make me realize that even just as a justification it's literally just an offhand line like "yeah ugh High 1-B that happens moments before reality is assimilated and NACH dies to being retconned and the net entry has Joseph just quit the game", but I can provide an alternative if that's unsatisfactory

in Die 1, the protagonists break into the base of Nil, a Lesser form of Omni's race that still has access to Retcon but in stature is a lot weaker. Puncher McFucker takes him out, then realizes the universe is actually a fake, being presented on a "Soundstage" that he proceeded to rip away to reveal the genuine Nil recording everything as a work of fiction, with his entire deal up to that point being a cash-grab godtuber trying to wrap up the story he's seeing unfold

Either way, the important part is that there is a justification for the rating, and it wasn't just made up to make the characters strong, but just to emphasize the extreme and comical escalation that embodied the series throughout it's runtime
We're rejecting this; the changes in cosmology prohibit this from being judged just under the fanfiction rules, and the opaqueness of a lot of the scaling and feats (due to them being from past versions of VSB pages, some of which no longer exist) also makes it really hard to judge reasonably. There's also questions about the power fantasy-ness of such an RP; after all, tierwank's caused problems in it before, even if they were retconned away. They still happened and, last I checked, were referenced on the relevant pages.

We're rejecting this; the changes in cosmology prohibit this from being judged just under the fanfiction rules, and the opaqueness of a lot of the scaling and feats (due to them being from past versions of VSB pages, some of which no longer exist) also makes it really hard to judge reasonably. There's also questions about the power fantasy-ness of such an RP; after all, tierwank's caused problems in it before, even if they were retconned away. They still happened and, last I checked, were referenced on the relevant pages.
I've since made a more conventional cosmology blog to properly detail the list of stuff lending to the rating, along with one of Yobo's cosmology maps he made offhand. Does also feature at least some of the fan-fictiony stuff that I was able to dig up in the meantime so that aspect might still be on the menu, as well as a summation of the narrative justification (at least, as best as I can describe it myself, since I'm one guy in a crowd of writers for the verse), along with some coverage of Concept 3 from the official Tier 1 page rules

Back