• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 0 Ajimu Najimi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, this is my very first thread, so I'm quite unsure exactly how to phrase everything, but here goes! 1) As she said, she had already completed her last impossibility, after which nothing was impossible for her, because of which she decided to kill herself. Since nothing was impossible for her, she becomes omnipotent. 2) She's been called omnipotent several times in the manga. 3) About the whole Iihiko-thing, I argue that any non-MB character cannot defeat him since he is only affected by styles. He personifies the one entity in the creation of a story that no fictional character can ever hope to defeat: the reader. The reader can only be affected by the words of the characters, which are the styles. No omnipotent can defeat the reader, since the reader cannot be touched by them. In fact, it can be argued that even the author is powerless before the reader, because if a work is not read, it isn't paid any attention to. To quote something I once read somewhere I don't remember: We destroy the disc and Kami Tenchi dies, we tear the book and TOAA dies. Their omnipotence cannot do anything to us. This is why I think that Ajimu Najimi should be tier 0. Any thoughts?

To everyone else who's gonna comment here, remember that he's new. Stay nice and don't berate him. Make him feel welcome.

Now without joking, this is going to be rejected as the others said,the subject has been brought before and because of how inconsistent the series are along with the characters being parodies of shounen heros it was imposible to determine a tier for Ajimu. On the other hand there are some feats that could put her in the tier 3 but thats for another day.

The example of the reader and the comic is already noted in the fiction-real life rule thingy (I don't really know where to find it right now since Im on a phone but someone else could provide you the link).

Sorry bud.

@Athu3385 Okay, let me help explain omnipotence to you in a brief explanation:

The thing is that omnipotence has 2 different meanings: Being the strongest in the verse and being Tier 0 (Absolute Infinity) automatically.

For example (using the #1 definition of Omnipotence), in Dragon Ball, since Majin Buu was technically stated to be considered "omnipotent" once in the verse during Buu Saga, so therefore, he would have the highest tier the entire verse has up to that Arc which is 4-B (Solar System level) or any higher tier with feats to support it but not Tier 0.

This would be the correct way of using the #1 definition of Omnipotence.

Another example (using the #2 definition of omnipotence), the character has to transcend ALL of the following: Dimensions, Concepts, Time, Space, every character in the verse and etc.

Also, they must have NO limitations nor weakesses for anything regarding their statistics (e.g. AP, Intelligence, Durability, and etc.) whatsoever. This is the correct way to use the #2 definition of Omnipotence.

Ok so i think Ant will not mind this one (@Ant if ya do tell me), since im not gonna be contributing anything controversal but...

1. Welcome to VSBW!

2. Welcome to my world fam https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1585802

3. Pm Me sometime.

I love how he had the exact same interpretation as me (and many others) and actually used some of the same examples with a real life reader being (technically) above fictional omnipotence, so.....brother is that you?

What will happen to Earl and his new brother in arms? Find out in the next chapter.

Characters that are "accepted" to be "omnipotent" are always vauge, never fight and are never truly contested within there verse, look at Azathoth and TOAA, within their verses no one could even harm them let alone beat them.

This has been debunked time and again for....................practically all of these reasons everyone has posted.

Also welcome to the wiki.

1) If it took her that long to complete her last impossibility, she's not omnipotent, since she would have always been able to do it.

2) Nisio Isin (the writer of Medaka Box) calls characters the exact word "omnipotent" many times. He's used it to mean characters that could do anything, meaning that their future isn't restricted to one specific path through life. He used it to refer to a 14 year old girl whose only special ability is being immortal.

3) Him "only being affected by styles" is NLF. His metafictional interpretation of being the reader (even though he's explicitly meant to represent a hero) is irrelevant since he's still a character in a story.

Even if all of these points were true, it's not enough to be considered omnipotent. Characters such as God-Ma are written and stated to be omnipotent, but they never transcend a sufficiently large enough hierarchy to be considered High 1-A.

God-Man isn't even written as omnipotent. A better example would be relatively weak surpreme being like Yahvo from Myst Until I revise him into becoming a ludicrously haxed high 2-A

Welcome to the VBW! It great here, but certian Medaka Box fans tend to have a hard time. Just ask Fire. He's been through the ringer. If you have any questions I'll be happy to help in anyway I can.

This should be closed, the author has been given plenty of reasons and theres a certain point where comments can be perceived as rude and unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back