• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryougi
Well king hassan actually has to sacrifice his saint graph just to impose it. Even if he did impose it, the only thing we can do is to throw her to the imaginary number space.
It is 1-C because Avalon is 6D and akasha is above it.

Wait, is that her actual resistance, or the death manipulation's inability to effect those with type 5?

Seems like inability to affect those with type 5 in all honesty, she just can't see their concept of death so she can't apply death by cutting the lines of death.

Also, I don't think the question was how Akasha is 1-C, it was more how Shiki's death manipulation scales to 1-C just because it has a connection to it.

Schnee One said:
Conceptual Death Bypasses Type 5, so resistance
Uhh...I don't think so. You would have to prove that they can manipulate a concept that isn't there in the first place.

Type 5 is literally lacking the concept of death.

Edit:

To clarify, not all type 5 immortals lack the concept of death. But the one that Yogiri killed did, and Tiamat does as well.

Avalon was accepted though. The page of Akasha was also deleted because she's not a character but a place.

Check the durability of Avalo.

John985 said:
Avalon was accepted though. The page of Akasha was also deleted because she's not a character but a place.
Check the durability of Avalo.
Don't really know why it was, but I guess I'll have to dig back in to old threads I guess. I also heard there was supposed to be a blog explaining Akasha.

Shiki is literally stating she can't see her death lines because Archetype Earth lacks the concept of death... even if she could negate lesser or other forms of Type 5 Immortality she still can't counter lacking the concept of death because lacking the concept of death = no death lines = no instant kill.

@DMB Makes a good point, I had heard that it was accepted a while ago that just because your power comes from a higher dimensional entity, doesn't mean that it is a higher D power itself.

YungManzi said:
@DMB Makes a good point, I had heard that it was accepted a while ago that just because your power comes from a higher dimensional entity, doesn't mean that it is a higher D power itself.
That brings up the question: Why is Avalon Low 1C? When I read the justifications in the profile, I only see something about "higher dimension" and "up to the sixth (dimension)"

This thread is a mismatch either way

Either tiamat doesn't resist and can do nothing and dies

Or tiamat resists and Yogiri can do nothing and dies

John985 said:
It's more on word of god, it was said that Archetype-Earth is above void shiki.
Now that's confusing since Archetype Earth is Tier 3 to 2 as of right now, not 1-C.

Then stomp

GRUNDER SQUAD
All-aircraft-fire-F7-rsR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back