• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't come out with infinite speed, though. Or is it already there? I just realised that, under standard battle assumptions, Tiamat is forced onto land.

The God Of Procrastination said:
It doesn't come out with infinite speed, though. Or is it already there? I just realised that, under standard battle assumptions, Tiamat is forced onto land.
Don't really know, but it covers the underworld real fast. And yeah, she passively produced it.

Tiamat's only wincon in a speed equalized state looks like her Chaos Tide which transmute the victim into her minion (it doesn't involve killing)

He should already know Tiamat's gonna kill him the moment the fight starts anyway.

Maybe he tries InstaDeathing her? Which if speed is equalized, both attack hit like the same time and I think it's an incon.

Tiamat's authority is more than just the mud if I remember a statement from Babylonia correctly justbbeing near her gets you hit with her authority

Yeah I don't know about the Authority thing, that depends more on the range of it although I certainly don't recall it having 4km range or more.

The mud would still have to cover the 4 KM area under speed equalized so Yogiri could kill the Mud or Tiamat before the Mud reaches him, so this isn't necessarily incolcusiive.

Yogiri could possibly kill Tiamat's authority as well since allegedly he can kill anything as long as he can recognize it as a threat and he has killed the suction of souls under the area of a barrier.

I vote for Yogiri.

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
Yeah I don't know about the Authority thing, that depends more on the range of it although I certainly don't recall it having 4km range or more.
The mud would still have to cover the 4 KM area under speed equalized so Yogiri could kill the Mud or Tiamat before the Mud reaches him, so this isn't necessarily incolcusiive.

Yogiri could possibly kill Tiamat's authority as well since allegedly he can kill anything as long as he can recognize it as a threat and he has killed the suction of souls under the area of a barrier.

I vote for Yogiri.
Won't the InstaKill's speed get equalized too, though?

That's one problem with speed equalised, characters would be confused by the different ratios between their speeds. Unless it only changes their average speeds to be the same... I might unequalise it, again.

Yes, Instant Death wouldn't have immeasurable self activation speed. But it doesn't really change the fact that Instant Death is thought based and even intent based when it self activates and on top of that it manifests on the desired spatial location rather than "travels". On the other hand Tiamat's mud needs to travel towards Yogiri and reach him, so the inconclusive reasoning of "they both hit each other at the same time" doesn't really work.

Even supposing that instant death does get affected and "travels" as fast as the mud Yogiri or ID would just kill the Mud, there's literally nothing stopping him from doing it.

TL;DR: This isn't inconclusive.

@TheGodOfProcrastination

With apeed unequalized Yogiri would just blitz Tiamat with Instant Death like he did against the Heavenly Record Eater.

Hmm... So that's how it works. Well, I might as well change the vote to Takatou then, not like Tiamat has something else to do against Takatou anyway, and her closest wincon is inferior to his, sooooo

She does have EX luck when even less than E luck is enough to stop people from just keeling over and dying every second in addition to lacking a concept of death.

Her Authority should also give her resistance to death manipulation on top of that.

Monarch Laciel said:
She does have EX luck when even less than E luck is enough to stop people from just keeling over and dying every second in addition to lacking a concept of death.
Her Authority should also give her resistance to death manipulation on top of that.
Yogiri negates resistance, and his ID is beyond fate/luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back