• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thread to post Pokemon feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Things like this we need more of. Not moves. So far for lowering temperature, we got Cryongal, Gengar, Regice, and I think Glaceon.

Buneary: Its ears are always rolled up. They can be forcefully extended to shatter even a large boulder. (This scales to Lopunny and Mega Lopunny)

Scrafty: It can smash concrete blocks with its kicking attacks. The one with the biggest crest is the group leader.

Chesnaut: Its Tackle is forceful enough to flip a 50-ton tank. It shields its allies from danger with its own body.

When it takes a defensive posture with its fists guarding its face, it could withstand a bomb blast.

8-B Bunery? Nice! You think Mega Lopunny would be 8-A on virtue of being vasty superior?

I would calc Regice's feat, but I have no idea how to calc temperature feats.

Gothitelle - Ash's Pokedex: "Gothitelle's Psychic power is so great that it is said to warp space around it, and distort reality in the process."

Pokemon X Pokedex Entry: "Starry skies thousands of light-years away are visible in the space distorted by their intense psychic power."

Talonmask said:
Gothitelle - Ash's Pokedex: "Gothitelle's Psychic power is so great that it is said to warp space around it, and distort reality in the process."
Pokemon X Pokedex Entry: "Starry skies thousands of light-years away are visible in the space distorted by their intense psychic power."
MSS level Gothitelle confirmed.

Solrock: When it rotates itself, it gives off light similar to the sun, thus blinding its foes.

Sunlight is the source of Solrock's power. It is said to possess the ability to read the emotions of others. This Pokémon gives off intense heat while rotating its body.

Implying it gives off heat and light similar to the sun? 8-A? and htis would scale to Lunatone.

Ferrothorn: It fights by swinging around its three spiky feelers. A hit from these steel spikes can reduce a boulder to rubble.

Darmanitan: Its internal fire burns at 2,500┬░ F, making enough power that it can destroy a dump truck with one punch.

Also, both Camerupt and Magcargo froduce magma at 18,000 F. twice the temperature of the surface of the sun

It's rather strange that a pseudo-legend (Metagross) is only 8-B. lol

Froslass: "It freezes foes with an icy breath nearly -60 degrees Fahrenheit. What seems to be its body is actually hollow."

Probably.

Every human in Pokemon has Superhuman durability. Regular trainers can get hit by a hyper beam, and only get a vew scrapes or scratches. Look at how many times humans in the show survived from powerful Pokemon attacks such as hyper beam, shadow ball, thunderbolt, etc.. Team Rocket can also survive from getting launched to the stratosphere multiple times.

Haunter:

"Its tongue is made of gas. If licked, its victim starts shaking constantly until death eventually comes."

- SoulSilver Dex Entry

"Haunter is a dangerous Pokémon. If one beckons you while floating in darkness, you must never approach it. This Pokémon will try to lick you with its tongue and steal your life away."

- ORAS Dex Entry

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Wait does every legendary scale to Gothitelle???? And how are humans not extinct?...........

I'm thinking maybe every psychic legendary. But since the feat is so astronomcaly high compared to what we've seen so far, we'd should put it at "possibly up to 4-A via power-scaling" or something.

Darkanine said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Wait does every legendary scale to Gothitelle???? And how are humans not extinct?...........
I'm thinking maybe every psychic legendary. But since the feat is so astronomcaly high compared to what we've seen so far, we'd should put it at "possibly up to 4-A via power-scaling" or something.
Im somewhat confused here. Unless you didnt see my comment, if we're scaling psychic types to each other then how come Elgyem cant scale towards psychic types like Alakazam and Mewtwo???

Talonmask said:
Yup-
Psychic Pokemon hax (2)

Xanix said:
It's rather strange that a pseudo-legend (Metagross) is only 8-B. lol
Froslass: "It freezes foes with an icy breath nearly -60 degrees Fahrenheit. What seems to be its body is actually hollow."
Didnt Frosslass make some pocket dimension in an episode in the Sinnoh Saga? I remember it trapped Meowth, Piplup and a few more pokemon in some place that looked like a house or a cave. Or was that just illusions?

In hindsight, scaling every legendary to Gothitelle is probably a bit intense considering that it's so much higher than what must have demonstrated.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Thebluedash said:
Gastly can lick.
/thread
Anime Gastly has cool hax I forgot the episode but in one episode it showed decent reality warping such as making a Blastoise and Venasaur, fusing them together and making it real. Also Narutoforums says Gastly has a bit of toon force since in one episode it pulled out an exploding bomb out of no where.

Wait, we're seriously using 4-A Gothitelle?

I think condensing space would at most be a stellar range feat, not a 4-A feat, because spatial manipulation is more hax-ish.

Also, because nobody is going to take us seriously if we accept Multi-Solar System Gothitelle. 7-C to 6-B Poke-fodder were weird enough, but 4-A Gothi is where I draw the line.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Wait, we're seriously using 4-A Gothitelle?
I think condensing space would be a stellar range feat, not a 4-A feat, because spatial manipulation is more hax-ish.

Also, because nobody is going to take us seriously if we accept Multi-Solar System Gothitelle. 7-C to 6-B Poke-fodder were weird enough, but we really need to draw the line somewhere. 4-A Gothitelle is a bit too much for me.
I mean if it's legit at all it should be added. Just because its not anything like a legendary doesnt stop it from becoming OP. We could try and get more info as to whether or not what kind of space it is if its needed.

i agree, i can take 6-C Deliberd, but 4-A Gothitelle is too much, especially if almost every pokemon gets scaled from her.

Yes, only high tier psychic types would possibly get scaled to Gothitelle regardless. And even then, its only going to be kept to a possibility and not a flat out thing.

Wasn't there literally an episode about Gothitelle causing trouble in the anime? Maybe that could give some insight on Gothitelle...

Darkanine said:
Yes, only high tier psychic types would possibly get scaled to Gothitelle regardless.
If Mewtwo gets scaled, then almost all the leggendary pokèmon's will get scaled as well, since Mewtwo fought Mew, Genesect and Zygarde.

Manga. Mewtwo showed up to fight a brainwashed (I think) Zygarde after mega evolving. Unlike Deoxys, this wouldn't be an outlier.

Okay, so the plot of the episode takes place in a world of Gothi's memories that she supposedly created.

And at the 12:30 mark you can see stars.

• Sigh*
Yes. This is a multi-solar system level feat.

Im watching the Gothitelle episode now and it appears Gothitelle didnt just warp space to "create" a new closed world......it also appears she warped time too.

Ash, Cilan and Iris were sent back to a time when the bridge that would take them to Castellia City wasnt completed, but being built and it's not an illusion as Ash and co. could see, hear, talk and even physically interact with the people in that world too.

So im not even sure what to make of this other than saying she created another reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back