• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thread to post Pokemon feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, I understand. I guess we should get back on topic. I forget, does the Rhydon line get Magintude? If not Rypherior has a pretty solid City feat in his pokedex entries

Sadle no, the Rhy line doesnt get Magnitude, but Geodude is durable enough to withstand Rhyperior's attacks to the point where Rhyperior will use a Geodude as a weapon...

Edit: Makes sense, Geodude can learn Magnitude

Wait. Almost forgot to say. Thought I said it earlier. Aizen and I have banned move calcs other than Earth Power. 6-C Geodude would be messy.

How...odd. Good to know, though. I guess Rhyperiors stats can be like

"At least City level (Moves like Take Down and Double Edge are strong enough to damage it), possibly Large Country level (Is vastly more powerful than Geodudes, which can use moves like Magintude"

The real cal howard said:
Wait. Almost forgot to say. Thought I said it earlier. Aizen and I have banned move calcs other than Earth Power. 6-C Geodude would be messy.
Really? Welp...there goes a good chunk of pokemon tiers justifications...

Wait then why cant we list Gothitelles feat as 4-C with reality warping?

We have Yubel as 2-C via that while only being 5-B in AP and ppl accept that. I dont see an issue doing it this way. Also my bad in bringing it up again just would like an answer to this

As in magnitude, earthquake, twister, whirlpool, all of the weather moves (if they were going to be calced), meteor mash, and any moves in the future that we wouldve used to scale...

Twister, Whirlpool, Meteor Mash and Earthquake seem they would be legit to use. I can see Magintude being too vague to use though.

Question, why dont we just use the LOW END of Magnitude, which is a magnitude 4 earthquake, or High 7-C???

I'm going to unfollow this thread. Feel like I've contributed enough.

Part of me wants to keep Town Level Magikarp tho

it was hilarious

I'm cool with Whirlpool and MAYBE EQ. I'm very okay with MM (and bullet punch for that matter). Twister is iffy. I'm gonna need more convincing.

How do we even know Magnitude is the ritcher scale personified?

Town level Magikarp is only for certain conditions and doesn't scale to Magikarp in general. Its just a thing that happened with a few Magikarp were evolving. If anything, you can almost consider it a Gyarados feat which is far more consistent.

I'm cool with Whirlpool and MAYBE EQ. I'm very okay with MM (and bullet punch for that matter). Twister is iffy. I'm gonna need more convincing.
How do we even know Magnitude is the ritcher scale personified?

The description of Twister is literally saying the Pokémon creates a tornado

"The user whips up a vicious tornado to tear at the opposing Pokémon. This may also make them flinch."

Darkanine said:
Town level Magikarp is only for certain conditions and doesn't scale to Magikarp in general. Its just a thing that happened with a few Magikarp were evolving. If anything, you can almost consider it a Gyarados feat which is far more consistent.
^This

Okay, I lied.

I want to know if Mega Venusaur, Blastoise, and Charizard would be at least Town Level+ instead of just Town Level?

AFAIK, Charizard's feat is only like 7 KT, which is very low end Town level so probably not.

Sorry Im replying late man I was eating dinner

Anyways, this will be kinda long so prepare yourself xD.

The pokepark games in general do offer quite good feats, but as far as the first Pokepark game goes I dont remember the first game having any good feats and I dont remember the cutscenes the pokemon had with each other so I'll have to get back to you on that. All I remember was that the entire Pokepark was being threatened to destruction via the Sky Pillar falling on top of it due to the Sky Prism splitting up via all the resident pokemon disbanding their friendship with each other and Mew had the player and his friends (Charmander, Piplup and Chikorita) work together to find all of the Prism Fragments, bring them to the Sky Pillar and put them all together again while also gaining the most friendship among Pokemon to save Pokepark from being destroyed.

Now as for Pokepark 2 Wonders Beyond, this is a different story. The whole game (I believe having Pokepark now upgraded or increased in land for more zones) revolves around the player having to save not only Pokepark, but also Wish Park, a different park in a different dimension (which somewhere online says its endless but this can be extremely vague). Pokemon from Pokepark have been kidnapped and taken to Wish Park to remain in that domain for eternity and Pikachu, now with new main characters (Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott) must help save those Pokemon from enslavement and also save both worlds from destruction. There is even a prophecy about this from Reshiram and Zekrom (who in this game have their very own dimensions but I'll get to that later).

Now the feats from this game definitely upgrade Darkrai, Reshiram and Zekrom: Here's the feats that they do-

Darkrai- Darkrai is the main antagontist of this game. His entire goal of this game was to create a Dark Vortex (basically a sort of Black Hole) that was going to entirely suck up both the Pokepark and WishPark worlds and create a new world in his image: Everyone living in peace with each other as friends (Zekrom and Reshiram even back this up themselves at the start of the gamehttp://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Appendix:pok%C3%A9Park_2:_Wonders_Beyond_walkthrough/Section_1). Now as for this feat itself, Darkrai himself created the Dark Vortex which was slowly expanding in both worlds until it got to the point where both worlds were on the brink of destruction. His dark vortex was being classified as a Black Hole by Reinculous, who in this game, is a scientist inventor and does research on this topic. Now from Reinculous's own words, the only way that Pikachu (you) and the others could save both worlds was for someone to go into the Dark Vortex itself and carry along with them a particle device Reinculus created. From support from the Wish Bells (that help regulate the flow of time), the particle device would then warp Time and Space and seal the Dark Vortex before it could swallow both worlds. But it was so dangerous to acomplish because the Dark Vortex's own gravity was so strong, it was a 1 out of a trillio chance at best to come out safely, so it was guranteed that the one to carry the device into the vortex would be sealed inside permanently. But by the time the gang could try and acomplish this, both worlds were almost totally sucked up and everyone (except Pikachu and Darkrai) were sucked in. At the last moment, seeing the error of his ways, Darkrai himself takes the particle device and goes directly into the vortext, stopping it and saving everything else, at the cost of sealing him inside forever. Now Im not sure how strong this feat would be but it would transfer to his AP, Durability and Speed since Darkrai created it and could roam around inside without any injury at all. We see this happen after Darkrai gets back out (I'll explain that later too). Also for a note Reshiram and Zekrom's dimensions were also likely threatend to be destroyed as well. Next we have Reshiram and Zekrom-

Reshiram/Zekrom- Their feats come from the fact that they both own their own dimensions (separate from both Pokepark and WishPark), and that after Darkrai gets trapped in the Dark Vortex, and having Pikachu and co. prove themselves, they literally fly into the vortex, get darkrai and come back out with no injuries like Darkrai did. And they flew from their dimensions which means they either have MFTL+ travel speed or interdimensional travel hax. So their dimensions would go to their AP and the Dark Vortex goes towards their durability, hax and/or speed.

I can keep going but its already long enough as it is (im SO sorry xD) so do you see any issues with this?

WeeklyBattles said:
It was for the better, really.

As long as we keep it strictly as a few key, adding the feats should be fine. The feats in the first game seem like 7-C to 7-B feats, probably higher. Feats in the second game are kind of hard to follow. We have to assume Zekroms universes are the smallest they can be unless we have a statement otherwise so I'm not sure what to make of that. The park being endless is also a bit odd, do you have screenshots of it that can give me a sense of scale?

ArbitraryNumbers said:
WeeklyBattles said:
It was for the better, really.
Wait, so do we ignore the Rain Dance calc, and what was previously established for Meteor Mash and Quick Attack (Among other moves)?

Darkanine said:
As long as we keep it strictly as a few key, adding the feats should be fine. The feats in the first game seem like 7-C to 7-B feats, probably higher. Feats in the second game are kind of hard to follow. We have to assume Zekroms universes are the smallest they can be unless we have a statement otherwise so I'm not sure what to make of that. The park being endless is also a bit odd, do you have screenshots of it that can give me a sense of scale?
I can try but like I said it can be vague.

As for Zekrom and Reshirams realms I guess its safe to make them out as Pocket Universes however them being separate space-times from both PokePark and WishPark could imply more but its doubtful. But yea give me some time and i'll try and find something.

We had nothing established for Quick Attack, but Meteor Mash is acceptable. They don't give outlandish results.

We talked it out in the chat. Most moves are fine. Its just that Rain Dance contradicts a lot of stuff.

Quick Attack is confirmed to be at least Subsonic via move descriptions IIRC. Using low end for Magnitude for fully evolved Pokemon is fine imo.

I mentioned Quick Attack earlier and how it allowed for the user to move so fast that they "became invisible", and someone replied that it would allow for, like, Subsonic attack speeds only during this moves use.

Yeah. Basically that. Basically, if moves don't give above City/Large City with reasonable Pokemon (i.e. Outrage gets 7-B and Kangeskhan and Dragonite get scaled), then it's fine.

Yup. Bullet Punch is Supersonic too IIRC. Extreme Speed is apparently faster than Bullet Punch too.

" A blindingly speedy charge attack that always goes before any other."

Low end Magintude gets Large Town+ which I believe is pretty consistent considering Large Town Manectric, City level Gyarados/Ryhperior and so on.

I think that sounds somewhat fair.

Also, I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but I think that Dewgong/Seel could get a page, as speed is easy to find, and we might be able to find some AP feat through their moves like Hail. Only reason I persist with this is because I don't know how to make a page. :/

Also, I have some revisions for Porygon's profile. Mostly regarding Porygon-Z.

AP: Unknown, at least Large Building Level (Should be far superior to it's previous forms, but to what extent is unknown [Thinking it could be Large Building Level+ or 8-B??])

Speed: At least FTL (Should be immensely faster than Porygon2)

Durability: Same as Attack Potency, although it's debatable, as Porygon-Z has lower defenses and HP than Porygon2.

And Porygon needs and explanation for its AP as well; it can damage other Porygon.

And for lifting strength, he can carry Ash and his friends as well as Team Rocket on his back for a fair amount of time.

Also, I don't understand how Porygon has low reality warping.

I'm gonna add Light Manipulation and Levitation to the Porygon page.

What ability would Trick Room count as?

Just realized that I can calc Dewgong's AP if I get the speed for Subsonic in m/s

Dewgong can use Aqua Jet, which allows for speed indentical to Quick Attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back