• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay understood I personally vote for Wonder Woman because they relatively even in stats with Wondy haveing the superior speed and I think the bracelets will help protect her greatly from Thor's attacks and she is likely just as skilled as him if not slightly superior so I'll give just barely to Wondy

If I've counted correctly we've got:

Thor: 7 ((Rinkaku, Anasurimbor, EcchiOtaku, 851500, AndrewBennet, ZeedMillenniummon89, Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff)

Wonder Woman: 4 (Newendigo, Noahkaismith, Js250476, TeenAngel101)

So, unless I've missed the mark, Thor's winning and we've entered the grace period.

Feel free to double check me, though, just in case.

Js250476 said:
Do difference in number of votes matter at all?
For there to be a winner, a character has to get at least 7 votes with a difference of at least 3 votes.

Once that happens, a 24 hour grace period begins to give a chance for a counter argument to appear or for anyone to cast another vote.

Okay understood although if I can ask a question Would Wonder Woman's godwave make a difference at all?

Plus I think with her bracelets being as good as there are could protect her from Thor's attacks imo adding that with the Godwave could give her a serious advantage

Js250476 said:
Plus I think with her bracelets being as good as there are could protect her from Thor's attacks imo adding that with the Godwave could give her a serious advantage
Thor has some nice aoe attacks that can get around the braclets and iirc, didn't thor asborb the godbomb? If he did he could most likely absorb the godwave

I'm not sure it makes him ten times stronger but I'm not entirely sure that's enough to completely counter it with the beings that wave has harmed

Kinda a shame we were just discussing some interesting stuff to I think what I said is worth considering tho

Js250476 said:
Kinda a shame we were just discussing some interesting stuff to I think what I said is worth considering tho
Well, the grace period has started but that doesn't mean you guys can't keep talking. Grace period is simply the last stretch of time for arguments to be made and votes to be added before the winner is declared.

Who knows? Some other people might be swayed by the argument and choose to vote for Wonder Woman. If she gets at least two more votes, Thor cannot be declared the winner as he wouldn't have a majority anymore.

Although it seems Wondy's best shot at killing Thor is with the godwave if it can severely hurt someone like Ares it should definitely do a number on Thor at least

Wait but isn't god wave a primordial cosmic energy granted to diana for power?

Thor has been able to absorb cosmic energy before. He should be able to more than absorb god wave from diana, the only thing is that it's primordial that could make the possibly iffy, Although I can easily find showings of thor absorbing power cosmic, can't remember off the top of my head when thor has absorbed Power Primordial since it's a tad lesser used.

Aside from it being primordial, he did take the universal anti-god weapon. it only killed him minutes after due to it being well anti-god. If he had purged it sooner he would have even lived but thor tells odin it was too late, and thus thor died for 3 days before coming back to life.

Reason why I bring it up god bomb even though it's considered a 2 hammer feat:

1. I don't think god bomb being contained by thor after absorbtion had anything to do with dual mjolnir. It was 2 mjolnir that were needed to lower the amount of absorption time before it killed thor due to being anti-god, thus he was able to protect everyone before he couldn't endure anymore. Basically he could contain the god bomb for a few minutes but with 1 mjolnir it would kill him before he finished absorbtion.

2. Unlike the god bomb, God Wave is not innately an antigod weapon, but moreso just a great power and it shouldn't be harmful for thor to contain some or all of it vs god bomb which was exclusively an anti-god weapon.

Those are my personal thoughts on if god wave comes into play.

That's kinda iffy to me since I would assume that feat was an outlier for base Thor and he still died from that anyway I don't think him handling that much power in Base is consistent

Also this was the gracing period and I still think what I have to say is extremely valid and worth considering

Well regardless I still think this is an extremely close fight would probably much more in Wonder Woman's favor with unequal speed tho so she could just blitz and use the wave on him before he could absorb it

Also for those bringing up the god bomb I'm pretty sure he died from that so I don't think he can absorb that much power and still live

EcchiOtakuTM said:
I don't think god bomb being contained by thor after absorbtion had anything to do with dual mjolnir.
Thor doesn't have absorption on his powerset outside Mjolnir though, or rather, we were never shown that he has it for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back