• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I guess Wondy's best shot is unequal speed and godwave I suppose since outside of that Wondy doesn't really use energy attacks,also a bit iffy but there's also taking Mlnoir from him since she's lifted it a few times

Gemmysaur said:
Thor doesn't have absorption on his powerset outside Mjolnir though, or rather, we were never shown that he has it for himself.
I'm moreso saying him containing the god bomb was not a mjolnir thing, him absorbing it is due to mjolnir since he needed mjolnirs to absorb it as fast as possible but containment was not, if containment was mjolnir then thor would not have to worry about the aftereffects of absorbtion.

Js250476 said:
but there's also taking Mlnoir from him since she's lifted it a few times
Proof of Wonder Woman lifting Mjolnir and using it for herself, please. That, and solid proof of it being canon to both Marvel and DC.

Else, this argument is useless.

Right it was iffy as hell since it was in a Marvel\DC crossover it's not clear if it's canon was just something that came to mind

Yeah. There should be a rule for that worthiness enchantment, or at least, a mention on Thor's profile that for the sake of versus battles against non-Marvel characters, the assumption that Mjolnir cannot be used by the enemy.

Not like we know what exactly the worthiness enchantment measures anyway, not to mention it being clouded further by the whole Tempest in the hammer thing.

And I still would say Thor can absorb god wave, it's not due to power why thor eventually gave in to god bomb, it's because it was exclusively for killing gods of the universe. God wave is not of that nature but is a primodial cosmic energy responsible for creating a lot of various things around the DC universe. It's destructive power is high if that's what it's used for, but if used you are not immediately being killed by it.

But just to further explain myself I can't upload scans but it was the first Marvel/DC where Wondy fought storm and she was capable of lifting Mjolnir but didn't cause she wanted a fair fight I only thought of it cause if this was an bloodlusted Wonder Woman I thought she could use the hammer against him if she gets it at all

I wouldn't personally bank on being worthy, WW has in recent years done some tyranical stuff and I think that falls under this version. Although I'd have to find scans to prove it...

EcchiOtakuTM said:
he needed mjolnirs to absorb it as fast as possible
He needs Mjolnir to absorb anything at all, unless shown otherwise. But as far as I'm aware, he's never shown to use that power without it.

We've got a chance with this Unworthy Thor story (I'm behind on reading it though) though. I hope he does since it's such an crucial part of his powerset.

Would normal Wonder Woman be any different plus if this is Post crisis we're using that I'm guessing not being pure of heart wouldn't be an issue?

1. It's one thing to derail a conversation for like 5 or so posts before going back to topic, but I counted what, 28?

2. Don't quote posts that has its own quoted parts without removing said quoted parts. Multi-quote posts are annoying and are a waste of space.

3. Not that I or the VSB has anything against ScrewAttack. Rather, I quite like it when people discuss it here since it tends to be more constructive than not from what I glean, and I learn quite a bit from it (I'm too lazy to watch SA videos. Bite me.) so I just let those threads be so long as they don't attack SA or aggressively point out their flaws. That said, there are too much SA posts here that I should've closed this thread upon seeing it.

No more derailment of massive proportions again, yes? Ok. Carry on.

Thank you.

Guys, this has been concluded with the results posted to the respective profiles.

What more is there to talk about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back