• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the one that's accepted than that's the one that should be in the actual blog itself.

But anyway it's Superman's 6.9 kilofoe vs Thor's a little over 12 kilofoe so any way you look at it Thor still has the AP advantage.

Looks like I confused it a little bit, but still it says he was wielding two mjolnir, when he was shaking the stars. So it's still should be divided by 2

He did have two Mjolnirs at that moment but, does that necessarily mean he was twice as strong while he did that feat?

Let this thread not distract you from the fact that "ScrewAttack!" litterally thinks that Gaara would loose to Toph. Always take their "research" with a grain of salt.

"Always take their "research" with a grain of salt."

Agreed. ScrewAttack/Death Battle has turned to utter trash.

The whole grain of salt thing is not an insult, but a reminder. Let's not go over the whole Toph > Gaara though, or any ScrewAttack bashing. Else, I'll close this thread.

Thanks.

I almost forgot how ridiculous all those feats are :D (Like superman sneezing away a solar system).

Did anyone counted the votes ?

@Meosos i counted 5 or 6 for Thor and two for WW (not counting my own vote for Diana)

I'm voting for Diana as while yes Thor does possess the hax advantage, Diana seems to be the better fighter and her Bracelets would likely be wuite the issue for Odinson to deal with as he cannot damage them and likely cannot transmute them (Darkseid can't do anything to them to my recollection and i remember him having better Transmutation feats then Thor) plus i can see the Godwave certainly being an issue for Thor.

Can't mjolnir remove WW's powers like how it removed Cyttorak's from Juggernaut? Wouldn't that make him completely destroy her since without hammer he's still has a lot of innate power+speed?

EcchiOtakuTM said:
Can't mjolnir remove WW's powers like how it removed Cyttorak's from Juggernaut? Wouldn't take make him completely destroy her since without hammer he's still has a lot of innate power+speed?

Wait when did Thor remove Juggs connection to Cyttorak?

Yes, Thor did not remove Juggy's power. He used Mjolnir to create a cone that negated all mystical energy within it, nullifying Juggy's force-field and manhandling him in h2h combat

Mjolnir mystic nullification

This one is very hard, Thor seems to have the advantage in abilities, I could also say that he has far more combat experience. I cannot see the calc of Superman which Diana scales to, so I dont know if she has the Ap advantage, but she has better durability with her bracelets and it can very well protect her from Thor powers. And personally, I think she outclass Thor not in combat experience but in combat skill so if she manage to restrain Thor with her lasso, she can gain good information about his abilities.

For now Im voting for Diana.

If I remember thor's MINIMALLY was able to hold out for months vs the Skyfather Zeus. I have to find the scan again...

Also since it was a skyfather, wouldn't that scale the stamina feat?

Experience goes to thor, hax\powers and abilities goes to thor, hxh is a tie (imho), equipment goes to thor (duh). So overrall this well not be an easy battle but I'd take thor 7\10

I'd also give my vote to thor for reasons above.

On a side note I always wondered about something. Why are the events of tanking the Universal God Bomb and him fighting Skyfather Zeus for months not included with base thor's durability since he did those things? Sure he was a bit beat up from doing both things, but he lived to my memory at least. Was there a reason given, cause I am new to this site.

Still think both should still be listed on his page, when there are other dual hammer feats. Also yes Zeus was holding back, but Thor still endured for several months no rest.

The Godbomb was killing the gods across time via reality warping, not pure destructive force, so Thor tanking it would most certainly be PIS. Not sure about absorbing it though, could be PIS, or could be an addition to Thor's power list

It's a pretty tough one, but if I had to put money on either I would bet on Thor.

Skill wise, WW might have more, let's say finess in combat. Strength is pretty close, but everything else from technique variety, potential application of magical powers, and equipment favors Thor.

WW's bracelets might be a great defensive tool, and she'd need it cause I envision her being put on the defensive a lot in this battle, since Thor's equipments are better suited to offense. Eventually though I don't think either her bracelets or superior (probably, not sure) fighting skills are gonna be enough.

Js250476 said:
I'm leaning slightly towards Wonder Woman but I think it can go ether way
Votes don't count unless you have proper reasoning or you agree with the others' reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back