• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So 624 Megatons to 545 Megatons.

Huh. Ah well, still voting for her with her energy absorption/reflection and more lethal weapon that sliced through the much stronger Doomsday.

That calc also seems kind of odd (why use a stylized storybook depiction instead of the actual island) and a low-ball, since Zeus creates stuff through Matter Manipulation, shouldn't it be like reverse vaporization instead of a KE calc? Pretty sure Themyscira is also way bigger than 4.6 km too, like, even in the video the calc linked it had large areas of isolated mountains, open fields, and a small city. I figure it's more like Metropolis or Gotham in size at the very least.

@Redic

So Post-Awakening DCEU WW still has flight and energy projection to counter Thor's flight and energy projection. But DCEU WW is not having a slight advantage on AP when Thor has AP of 624 Megatons while WW has only 545 Megatons at her current tier we picked.

Still not voting yet. But anyone may pick or add to my reasons if you want to vote Thor.

How is Thor countering her lasso, shield, bracelets, and sword tho? Wonder Woman is weak to piercing weapons and he's using a hammer?

Yeah, her defense against him is pretty good, as his lightning won't be able to do much, Mjolnir isn't likely to be debilitating or lethal with its blunt force damage in less than a few blows when he tags her, and she was able to restrain and defend against a much stronger opponent in Doomsday. Every hit she could make would also likely be either debilitating or a one hit kill when she tags him, as even the much weaker Loki was able to pierce Thor through his armor, and his regen isn't even good enough to regrow severed fingers.

You guys are so confused. WW fought Doomsday in her 6-B key which stomps if you take her into account. Also her shield isn't vibranium so it's not going to absorb and reflect kinetic energy. Thor has the range advantage. He spams lightning to distract and smashes hammer

Her shield isn't vibranium, but I believe it is as magical as her sword and just as powerful. Which should be able to tank hits from thor.

I mean, it didn't shatter from revived Superman when he punched it and sent Wonder Woman flying back. That Superman was High 6-A.

This is her 7-A key, which is applicable to all DCEU high tiers, including Doomsday (even if the calc for it is weird and should probably be revised).

Her absorption/reflection that seems inherent to her renders his lightning pretty useless, which takes out his range advantage, and her shield and braces can tank the much stronger Doomsday's beams and punches.

Well I have to vote for Thor for counters matching WW and higher AP in said tier chosen

I vote for Wonder Woman. The AP gap isn't wide enough for it to be considered a winning factor. Thor may have more experience, but Wondy is much more versitile. Her bracelets and shield offer great defense that counters him pretty hard. He doesn't have any piercing attacks which is a major counter to Wondy and finally if she gets one good stab with her sword or cuts a limb off it's over as his regen is terrible.

Hasn't Thor done the "drop the hammer and walk away" trick more than once? He did it on Loki in Thor 1, that random dragon in Ragnarok, and sorta did it to Hulk in Avengers

We've addressed this. He did it to Loki since he didn't want to hurt him, he did it to the dragon since he was in its mouth and he didn't intentionally do it to Hulk. He threw the hammer but Hulj tried to catch it

Back