• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AP wise, Thor is around 624 Megatons, while Diana is around 989 Megatons, and Diana's sword is a much better force amplifier than Mjolnir as she easily cut through Doomsday (who she scales off), while even with his hammer Thor has a hard time taking down his semi-equal frenemy in the Hulk. Skill wise they're both great ancient warriors, so no advantage there either.

Gonna vote for Diana.

By the way, shouldn't Diana have Matter Manipulation? Pretty sure she was disintegrating Ares' projectiles.

Thor has lived longer and should thus have more experience. But other than that, he doesn't really have much of an advantage. WW has the lifting strength to carry his hammer, she can block and cut with her shield and sword respectively, and she has the AP advantage. Overall, she should take it.

They both have Class M lifting strength. If Thor pulls a "drop my hammer on it and walk away", WW will just lift it up and put it aside.

Oof, then WW would definitely have a problem if Thor decides to just drop the hammer on her.

Sir Ovens said:
Oof, then WW would definitely have a problem if Thor decides to just drop the hammer on her.
Technically Diana could just stomp a hole on the ground and try to outrun the gravitational speed of Mjolnir.

(However, the strength for WW to crush Mjolnir comes from her higher tier (that tags with Supes). Her 7-A tier seems unable to lift/crush Mjolnir by force.)

But Post-Awakening DCEU WW still has true flight and energy projection to counter Thor's flight and energy projection. DCEU WW is still having a slight advantage.

Not voting yet.

Maybe if we took her possible class Z strength into account she could lift or even crush it with more ease than Hela. Well, at least I think she could, don't remember if crushing something is striking or lifting strength or some combination of the two.

But that's not really necessary, even with just class M strength she can still fly or do what Jason suggested and outrun the gravitational speed of Mjolnir with either her or Thor's speed. Or just smack it away with her greater strength.

I dont know if we should use class Z since the tectonic plate feat was believed to be hard to quantify.
I would like to wait to see more arguments.

Regardless, Class Z is still less than the required lifting strength to crush the hammer.

Hela's profile says T, Thor's says T, Hulk's says T and the calc that they get their lifting from says T. One profile I can understand messing up on but 3 and the calc as well is unlikely.

Since I never actually voted, I am gonna vote Diana rn. She spent a while getting slapped around by a stronger DD then what caused the 989 megatons while Thor's best hit is 624. Skill wise, I am inclined to say they are even, maybe a slight edge to Thor since he is older and has fought more comparable beings before. Thor has a better range game but it gets absorbed/reflected while his flight maneuverability gets countered by the lasso whenever he gets close.

P.S. We should look into upgrading the DCEU to High 7-A tbh.

Comic Hela probably has at least Class Y, but MCU Hela is only class T.

Don't think Diana really needs to break Mjolnir to win anyway. Even the Hulk looked like he was winning in the first Avengers movie, and he never had to break/lift it.

If we're speaking about lifting strength though, I did a calc on Aquaman possibly surviving the inner core's top pressure of 360 gigapascals (since I think he rode on the Karathen's head on the way up), and Jason Momoa's calculated 2.37m^2 surface area got me around 87,102,608 metric tons of force/8.7 x 10^10 kg of pressure on him, which I think would make him and the rest of the high tier DCEU characters Class G as a base.

Hulk's says T scalling from Thor and Surtur, both reckt Hulk like a toy in the fight BUT okay.

One question unlike Ares, Thor could survive his own bolt ?

Surviving it doesn't matter. The fact that it does nothing to Diana does. Thor has to go cqc where he gets beat more often than not. He scales from something that KO'd him, she scales from getting smacked around and harming something that is borderline High 7-A.

Insert Wonder Woman/Supes headbut gif here (Except Wondy is Supes and Thor is in the ground.)

Wait she scales from the Nuke rigth ? But the nuke almost killed Superman and make Doosday adapt to the explosion, Doomsday is more powerful than Diana his in BvS.

My bad, I misread. If WW scales to Class Z she should be more than capable of lifting the hammer through sheer strength.

Supes was beat up from his fight with Batman, letting the Kryptonite wear off and then fighting a stronger DD.

Wonder Woman also trades blows with and actually restrains Doomsday as well

She scales from slicing up DD who is stronger than the one that released the 989 megaton explosion that happened after the nuke.

Supes, who got topped up by the sun after the nuke, came down and shrugged off a stronger explosion from DD than the 989 and also tanked numerous hits and briefly stalemated DDs HV before he got hit and immediately got back up to rejoin the fight.

DD is more powerful but that is due to his evolution and regen which still didn't stop her from harming him.

I will vote for Wonder Woman due to her kinda big AP advantage, but if Thor manages to pin her down and puts the hammer on her... well, there she goes, stuck forever on the ground

But I don't think Thor would do that, considering he only did it once

But if Superman was weakened from the fight with Batman, so Thor would be weakened from the fighting with Ultron in Sokovia.

She scales from Doomday's explosio after the nuke, which basically wiped out an island and sent a massive laser beam into space.

I think it's probably a big low-ball actually, since I think the beam passed by Superman's half-corpse body, and that was probably hundreds of kilometers into the upper atmosphere.

Thor wasn't breathing poison that stripped him of his powers, he only took 4 hits or so from Ultron before he had to bust Sokovia. Supes was breathing poison, smacked around by DD more and then had to carry him into space before the nuke got them. Those two scenario's are not equivalent at all.

But the poison was no longer affecting Superman at the time of the nuke.

By the way, maybe WW wins this fight but i don't see her with class Z lifting strength.

The kryptonite was. You can tell because he still has the scar from the spear until he goes for a tan after the nuke and he was getting bodied easily by DD before the nuke but after he was actually pretty even with a DD that evolved twice, if slightly below.

WW doesn't have Class Z. That comes from Matt's plate calc which everyone including Matt agrees is just assumptions. If WW had Class Z lifting in this fight, we'd be using her Country level key which uberstomps.

People also need to stop it with the "Thor puts his hammer on X" argument. He did it once and it was to someone he didn't want to kill, hurt or even fight so he could go do something else. Thor isn't looking to restrain anyone here nor will he have the oppurtunity when they are just as skilled but even stronger than him.

Yeah, Loki was explictly weaker than Thor in just about every way except speed. He probably couldn't pull it off for anyone who could really challnge him since he never did.

I really doubt bloodlust makes a difference. Diana still has the same advantages and Thor is still unlikely to get the chance to pin her with Mjolnir. He spams lightning, she absorbs/reflects. He goes for cqc, she is still stronger and gives him the Kurse treatment.

Kurse is put at Baseline High 7-A which is pretty much where Diana is. A character who shows no skill and just clubs people with brute strength casually overwhelmed Thor. There is no argument that can be made for WW losing this when she has everything Kurse does and even more that counter Thor perfectly.

JackJoyce said:
Mismatch. WW has a huge AP advantage
So we wait for declaration of mismatch until the relevant calc and/or CRT is made?

Wonder Woman is scaled to Zeus lifting the mountain. The Doomsday calc was invalidated I believe, due to certain factors as Lordxanco elaborated

Back