• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you actually illiterate? The heat resistance for Thor has been brought in up half a dozen different posts, Thor’s skill is most of the thread and his regen doesn’t matter at all here.
Why are you being so toxic ? Nobody provided evidence here and I thought there was a rule about VS threads inducing stomps why does this thread exist if Escanor has no chance to win this ?

Why are you being so toxic ? Nobody provided evidence here and I thought there was a rule about VS threads inducing stomps why does this thread exist if Escanor has no chance to win this ?
What do you mean toxic? The entire thread is about the stuff you claim hasn’t been proven. My question is legitimate. I linked a statement for Thor’s skill, several people have brought up Thor’s heat resistance and told several people what the temp is in reference to his most infamous feat that isn’t cutting through a beam from a complete IG.

Escanor can win by simply not going close to Thor for a minute and just amp far beyond him.

He does have a chance to win, if he can stall Thor long enough he amps past him and can kill him via superior AP but people are simply saying Thor kills him before that happens.

What do you mean toxic? The entire thread is about the stuff you claim hasn’t been proven. My question is legitimate. I linked a statement for Thor’s skill, several people have brought up Thor’s heat resistance and told several people what the temp is in reference to his most infamous feat that isn’t cutting through a beam from a complete IG.

Escanor can win by simply not going close to Thor for a minute and just amp far beyond him.
Then Escanor stomped without a problem he can Go in his The One form using Rhitta Here

Thor calls it a Neutron Star in Infinity War,“Nidavellir's forge harnesses the power of a blazing neutron star. It's the birth place of my hammer. It's truly awesome."

Heres Thor withstanding the heat and energy of it before he eventually succumbs,

I would also like to point out that is a weaker Thor as he becomes stronger after getting Stormbreaker which he has in this fight that was able to fully heal him from the wounds he received.

He does have a chance to win, if he can stall Thor long enough he amps past him and can kill him via superior AP but people are simply saying Thor kills him before that happens.
Then vote for him i provided evidence for him being able to become The One Using Rhitta

Then vote for him i provided evidence for him being able to become The One Using Rhitta
No, im voting that simply kills him before that happens.

Its out of character that Escanor just insta does that, he clearly only does that further into a fight and I say Thor kills him before that.

He did once he had to in order to defeat the OD
So he doesn’t usually do it in character? Escanor has fought many times including people stronger then him and he didnt do it then so why would we just assume he does it here off the rip?

Wait thats the One? I thought it was leading up to it, so hes just getting his ass beat as the One?

Also that means you didnt show how Escanor achieved it.
Yeah that’s PEAK noon escanor And he achieved it by using Rhitta my Imgur can’t charge the image but Go read the fight if you can

So he doesn’t usually do it in character? Escanor has fought many times including people stronger then him and he didnt do it then so why would we just assume he does it here off the rip?
He did that’s the first thing he did seeing someone as strong as the OD

Yeah that’s PEAK noon escanor And he achieved it by using Rhitta my Imgur can’t charge the image but Go read the fight if you can
Huh, didnt read the text at first so thats my bad but uh I still dont think it helps as the entire argument was that Escanor can win if given time we are just arguing Thor kills him for he has the time to grow stronger.

Their current weapons are irrelevant to the weapon Thor was using in his fight against Hulk.

It doesn’t matter what his combat intelligence is when Thor folded him like a lawn chair when he bothered to try and wasn’t offguarded. Hulk literally had to amp enough to the point of catching a full body strike from Thor when a simple strike was previously able to rag doll him like nobody’s business.

Disagree with scaling in skill to Mel but what does Mel have that even puts him on Thor’s level? And please don’t say stuff like 3,000 years of experience.
Is..is this dude serious? AM Meliodas weaker than Thor??

Based on feats AM Meliodas should be stronger.

The force AM Meliodas used to cut Escanor in his side would kill Thor. His cutting durability isn't like escanor. There is simply no good feat for that.

In Ragnarok and Infinity war there is such feat for thor

Here i finally could upload it he used Rhitta to get his body back OD appeared Escanor was already in his The One form the Chapter after when They fought

Is..is this dude serious? AM Meliodas weaker than Thor??

Based on feats AM Meliodas should be stronger.

The force AM Meliodas used to cut Escanor in his side would kill Thor. His cutting durability isn't like escanor. There is simply no good feat for that.

In Ragnarok and Infinity war there is such feat for thor
You have got to be trolling. I literally state that I am talking about skill. Why Tf are you bringing up strength? Strength doesn’t mean shit here so can people stop jumping to conclusion without actually reading the entire sentence and actually bring skill feats?

Huh, didnt read the text at first so thats my bad but uh I still dont think it helps as the entire argument was that Escanor can win if given time we are just arguing Thor kills him for he has the time to grow stronger.
Hum he doesn’t need Time to grow that’s the point i’m trying to make in character once faced with overwhelming power he just turns instantly in his the One form also It’s equal speed Thor couldn’t « kill him » instantly

He did that’s the first thing he did seeing someone as strong as the OD
Whos OD? Escanor doesnt know how powerful Thor is and even then they are of similar tier so given how arrogant Escanor is I dont see him insta going the One against someone who isnt massively more powerful then him.

You have got to be trolling. I literally stare that I am talking about skill. Why Tf are you bringing up strength? Strength doesn’t mean shit here so can people stop jumping to conclusion without actually reading the entire sentence and actually bring skill feats?
And sorry but i didn’t see Thor’s skill feats Could you tell me What He did ?

Hum he doesn’t need Time to grow that’s the point i’m trying to make in character once faced with overwhelming power he just turns instantly in his the One form also It’s equal speed Thor couldn’t « kill him » instantly
Thor isn’t overwhelmingly mode powerful then Escanor so why would he use The One, he has a slight AP advantage and skill advantage hes not overwhelmingly more powerful.

Whos OD? Escanor doesnt know how powerful Thor is and even then they are of similar tier so given how arrogant Escanor is I dont see him insta going the One against someone who isnt massively more powerful then him.
Original Demon And He did in character once faced with OD he can sense the energy of his opps too If Thor is able to One tap him Then he is massively more powerful than him lol

They don’t have names. Coulson just told us that Thor made “some of the most highly trained professionals in the world look like minimum wage mall cops”. The fact that he went through half a dozen of them no diff until the guy out stats him in every way is all we need to know that Thor > everyone on MCU earth in skill besides absolute top tiers like the Super Soldiers, Black Widow and Hawkeye.
Thor >>> SHIELD Agents who are some of the best martial artists in the world

My goodness... You guys can't be serious.. Hulk...

HULK

How many Times did hè succeed to atleast hit Thor? You are talking like that Thor would be untouchable..

Thor isn’t overwhelmingly mode powerful then Escanor, he has a slight AP advantage and skill advantage hes not overwhelmingly more powerful.
Oh ok Then Rhitta will Still carry the AP disadvantage And if it’s not massive Then Escanor will have Time to power up using Rhitta anyways

Original Demon And He did in character once faced with OD he can sense the energy of his opps too If Thor is able to One tap him Then he is massively more powerful than him lol
Thor doesn’t have magic to sense and he isn’t immensely stronger than Escanor, he just had an axe that will brain Escanor if it lands just like any sharp weapon in relative fight.

Hum he doesn’t need Time to grow that’s the point i’m trying to make in character once faced with overwhelming power he just turns instantly in his the One form
He didn't do that with AM Meliodas though.

The reasons he went Pseudo The One against OD is because of Merlin's statement and it was already past High Noon.

My goodness... You guys can't be serious.. Hulk...

HULK

How many Times did hè succeed to atleast hit Thor? You are talking like that Thor would be untouchable..
When? Avengers 1 where one of Hulk’s arms is stronger than Thor’s full body? Thor 3 where Thor isn’t trying to fight him and let’s his guard down? After Hilk amped his stats massively to the point Thor’s full power could do nothing? Do bring up these antifeats for Thor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back