• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on, you are talking about the Avengers team? Sorry, they are no match for Escanor tbh. Only Hulk could win from Escanor.

Meliodas in the beginning of series was actually stronger, faster and more skilled in combat. Splitting a large hill, countering Lightning, fighting Ban/Diane (destroying the arena as a result), catching an amped spear etc. Even after getting like 10x stronger(power restored), Meliodas still said that Escanor is stronger.

Even if they are relative, Escanor can tank cuts much better than Thor. Thor sure can tank hits, but his cutting durability isn't that high. Escanor tanked 2x his own attack. Blood jumped out his shoulder while Galand only managed to get a 1 inch deep cut in Escanors arm. Morning Escanor's slash rivals that of full power Galand.

I fail to see Thor easily killing Escanor.

I can see Escanor overpower Thor right from the start(though not in character) or after some time(stalling)

Hold on, you are talking about the Avengers team? Sorry, they are no match for Escanor tbh. Only Hulk could win from Escanor.

Meliodas in the beginning of series was actually stronger, faster and more skilled in combat. Splitting a large hill, countering Lightning, fighting Ban/Diane (destroying the arena as a result), catching an amped spear etc. Even after getting like 10x stronger(power restored), Meliodas still said that Escanor is stronger.

Even if they are relative, Escanor can tank cuts much better than Thor. Thor sure can tank hits, but his cutting durability isn't that high. Escanor tanked 2x his own attack. Blood jumped out his shoulder while Galand only managed to get a 1 inch deep cut in Escanors arm. Morning Escanor's slash rivals that of full power Galand.

I fail to see Thor easily killing Escanor.

I can see Escanor overpower Thor right from the start(though not in character) or after some time(stalling)
Um … none of that is skill. All you brought up was AP stuff which is irrelevant when the figures they are scaling to are practically the same. I’m talking about skill, of which Escanor has **** all for. Unless you can actually bring something that lets Escanor not get body slammed by Thor, Point Break judo flips Escanor onto the ground and buries Stormbreaker in his skull in a second.

Voting thor escanors heat isn't that relevant here. If thor has higher AP and is more skilled I dont see how he loses

May be grace but yeah Thor FRA escanor is getting handled

Like … low thousands???
Cremation is low thousands. Vaporising would mean breaking down every chemical bond in the body, completely disintegrating it. Im not saying its hotter, hell i doubt it is. I just wanted a number i could work off of. Low thousands doesnt sound at all accurate to me, but im no expert. How did you get that number?

What I dont understand about this fight is that Escanor loses because he is less skilled. Thor couldn't keep up with the Hulk whose attacks are predictable. But Escanor is faster than Hulk and also gets stronger. Though he doesn't really brawl

Then Escanor still gets oneshot with a headshot??

Edit:
Ohyea speed is rqual

Cremation is low thousands. Vaporising would mean breaking down every chemical bond in the body, completely disintegrating it. Im not saying its hotter, hell i doubt it is. I just wanted a number i could work off of. Low thousands doesnt sound at all accurate to me, but im no expert. How did you get that number?

Reducing a Human to Char

In the case of reducing humans to just dry bone fragments instead of fully vaporizing them, crematoriums recommend a minimum starting temperature of 1400°F or 760°C.
Vaporizing a Human

Okay, First off. To vaporize a human thoroughly at once, let’s assume the temperature change is 1800°F or 982.22°C

I don't really remember Escanor having many skill feats. He usually just swags on his enemies, and when he doesn't, he swings Rhitta around, punches the enemy a lot, or uses his suns. I believe he heavily upscales from the 4.3 gigaton feat though.

Escanor grows stronger as time reaches noon, and since this is Mid-Morning, he's only going to get stronger as the fight progresses. If Thor can't put him down when the time is close to noon, then Escanor probably one-shots.
Escanor fought against Meli one of the most experienced swordsman the current value for his AP is already accepted he is actually at least Small country lvl also what is Thor resistance to heat ?

What OBH said. Even if we assume that humans are pure carbon, which has a higher sublimation point than the rest of a human, it’s still only 3,000-4,000 degrees Celsius to vaporise them.
Still far from oneshot
He wasn’t trying to one shot and was using a far weaker weapon than he is here which also happened to be blunt with a surface area comparable to the front of a small car.

What OBH said. Even if we assume that humans are pure carbon, which has a higher sublimation point than the rest of a human, it’s still only 3,000-4,000 degrees Celsius to vaporise them.

He wasn’t trying to one shot and was using a far weaker weapon than he is here which also happened to be blunt with a surface area comparable to the front of a small car.
Both Escanors and Thor's weapon are strong. But you are forgetting that this is Hulk. His combat intelligence is low

Escanor is an expert axe wielder and fought against Meliodas on multiple occasions being able to contend while being far weaker due to his axe skills his AP isn’t really relevant either since an upgrade has been accepted and he can passively produce heat that’ll reinforce his AP through Rhitta he is also intelligent enough to trap 2 commandments in drink games in order to gain times he ain’t no low IQ Berserk Hulk

We saw how the fight went, Escanor was just brute forcing Meliodas

Bruh, you know that different keys exist right?
How ??? When he was litteraly weaker for most of the fight

And yeah he starts at mid morning lol he then passively become stronger and can renforce himself with Rhitta

Both Escanors and Thor's weapon are strong. But you are forgetting that this is Hulk. His combat intelligence is low
Their current weapons are irrelevant to the weapon Thor was using in his fight against Hulk.

It doesn’t matter what his combat intelligence is when Thor folded him like a lawn chair when he bothered to try and wasn’t offguarded. Hulk literally had to amp enough to the point of catching a full body strike from Thor when a simple strike was previously able to rag doll him like nobody’s business.
Escanor is an expert axe wielder and fought against Meliodas on multiple occasions being able to contend while being far weaker due to his axe skills his AP isn’t really relevant either since an upgrade has been accepted and he can passively produce heat that’ll reinforce his AP through Rhitta he is also intelligent enough to trap 2 commandments in drink games in order to gain times he ain’t no low IQ Berserk Hulk
Disagree with scaling in skill to Mel but what does Mel have that even puts him on Thor’s level? And please don’t say stuff like 3,000 years of experience.

Escanor’s Heat should be far superior to 5 x the heat of the sun or the accepted resistance to heat for Meli/Hendrikson etc…
Its a Neutron Star not the Sun which is a normal star iirc.

“The neutron stars we can observe average about 1.8 million degrees Fahrenheit, compared to about 9,900 degrees Fahrenheit for the Sun.”

Their current weapons are irrelevant to the weapon Thor was using in his fight against Hulk.

It doesn’t matter what his combat intelligence is when Thor folded him like a lawn chair when he bothered to try and wasn’t offguarded. Hulk literally had to amp enough to the point of catching a full body strike from Thor when a simple strike was previously able to rag doll him like nobody’s business.

Disagree with scaling in skill to Mel but what does Mel have that even puts him on Thor’s level? And please don’t say stuff like 3,000 years of experience.
Is stated to be amongst the best swordsman his age is also listed in his profile if you have a problem with it make a CRT

No quantification of his resistance to heat no Skill advantage no AP advantage can’t regen from Sunshine
Are you actually illiterate? The heat resistance for Thor has been brought in up half a dozen different posts, Thor’s skill is most of the thread and his regen doesn’t matter at all here.

Its a Neutron Star not the Sun which is a normal star iirc.

“The neutron stars we can observe average about 1.8 million degrees Fahrenheit, compared to about 9,900 degrees Fahrenheit for the Sun.”
Could you provide scans or a thread in which it’s been discussed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back