• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor (4-B) vs Link (4-B)

Ohhhhh shit this one actually looks good.

Okay, let's get here:

For Link's side, he has resistance to almost all of Thor's powers, including: electricity, fire, trasmutation, power null, illusions, heat, magic, BFR, energy etc. Plus being able to negate his regen, void manipulation, one hit kill, existace erasure, and a shitton of things that I'm too lazy to mention.

On Thor's favor, he has a couple of resistances to Link's hax like time, matter, soul hax. He can also one shot Link through the AP, as Marvel's 4Bs are 300+ KiloFoes while Link seems to scale the Triforce which seems to be baseline.

There are many factors here to take so I will go with Inconclusive for now, until more imput is given.

So what does Link start with? Thor throws his 387-kiloFoe Mjolnir once and Link dies, as far as I can see with his regen and 1-kiloFoe dura

Thinking about it, Link's resistances are going to be useless as he gets oneshotted.

And Thor has resistance to Link's most potent hax like time, soul and matter manip, so unless he goes full existance erasure at the start of the fight, he dies by one slam.

Going with Thor.

Thor would just one shot him

Yeah going with him, the AP is simply too much assuming this isn't a stomp

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Link still wishes him dead or seals him

going with link
Or uses time stop and dies

Or uses CQC and dies

People don't know what in character means anymore

Link wins this FRA plus is gear allows him to tank damage that should one shot him also he could use the four sword to clone himself with 3 other link of equal power and same gear as he so yeah thor is outnumbered out haxed and he wont have enough strength to take on for well coordinated link that can go invincible for several days thanks too lon lon milk

I mean, if he rezzes and opens with an ancient arrow, that should take it. Can't he hold a ton of faries as well as Mipha's Grace? That should be enough ressurections for Link to figure out to use his instant kill stuff.

Yah but links got some rings that allows him to reduce every damage he receive by one heart and no its not just gameplay mechanic since not only is on its profile it was also approved legit

So i went through both their profile and i think link could win this via sealing since thor isnt resitance to it (kind of hard to see since everything is just jumble up toghter ugh) or ether energy redirection via magic shield if thor sends any type of magical energy attack link can always redirect it at him and the power stay the same so thor would be reciving his own power output right back in the face if link can outsmart him for a seconde (and yes link can store energy in the shield apparently) if those dosnt and someone comes in with a better argument i will probably go inconclusive since this fight can go either way because of thor's AP (i still go for link tho for now)

AshenCrow777 said:
Yah but links got some rings that allows him to reduce every damage he receive by one heart and no its not just gameplay mechanic since not only is on its profile it was also approved legit
That screams gameplay mechanics

And again, Link hasn't survived an attack that far above him let alone "Attacks that one shot him"

I'm going to go with Thor FRA while Link does have ways to potentially win Thor will simply end him before he can with his absurd AP advantage.

Well, we currently have 6 for Thor and 2 for Link. Doesn't that mean that the grace period begins or does Thor need one more vote?

I think he was referring to the vote being added just as the grace period ends. Nothing much.

The pages for Link and Thor are closed, though.

However, the battle has concluded. Thor emerged the victor and this thread can be closed.

Back