• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor (4-B) vs Link (4-B)

Gargoyle One said:
Newendigo said:
Just noticed.

Why Thor's defeat agains Zero was removed?
It is likely outdated, though I think Zero would still win since Cyber Elves would boost his dura by a fuckton if all of them are used, and he has the hax to win.

On topic, Thor One-Shots. Link's dura amps only go up to 256/3 from my understanding, which means his dura only goes up to a bit under 90 kilofoe, and thus he gets oneshot.

It was freaking sarcasm danm it, can't believe that Gar didn't get it at all, when he is the one that most use sarcasm here.

Caballeros, se me acabo la paciencia, I'm out.

It kinda is.

Its one of the only fights i could see both of them ending up being friends despite the result if Thor does not kill Link, and even if he does, he would do something like make a memorial of him in respect.

Back