• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This time I make Kep suffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't have a 100% set leading move, but duplicates more often than not

She's overused

Plus she already fought Kratos and I don't think Redeemed Warriod has anything that would change it

We are shown two different curses from a Hades' Warrior, being cursed by having your life energy drained or eternal pain.

Plus, they can go invisible while wearing the Helmet of Hades.

The former she resist, the latter, depends if it's physical or mental pain because she resists only the former.

Witches are invisible too and Kyoko can see them

She resists life energy getting drained, but RW can just ambush by diving underground then following it with...**** that's a lot of hax in RW's profile.

Well, all the indications we have suggest it is physical pain, so I guess that'd be out too.

It really depends on what Kyoko will be willing to use.

Her clones are easy to deal with given the Hades's Warriors ability to attack through portals and summon lots and lots of Hades' Arms to either destroy them, drop them into the Underworld or turn them into soldiers for Hades's cause, and the fireballs shouldn't be a hassle.

If she resists painhax, soul hax, curse hax and lifeforce hax, which are what a Hades' Warrior would immediately start with, then they'd probably be willing to use other abilities which are in line with what we're described of them, like Phobos's fear inducement.

The clones are all individually stronger than the Redeemed Warrior, going to point that out.

And dealing with the hands isn't that complicated, stabbing them should be enough.

And the clones are definitely not going to be turned into soldiers because Kyoko can simply make them disappear at will, so she can do that if one of them is grabbed

The hands are easy to deal with individually. The problem is that they're easily replaced and are in a straight up practically endless supply.

And the clones need to get close to him. He has a plethora of ways to avoid that. Anyone that gets too close can be sniped off. Do the clones retain her resistances anyway?

Why would they need to get close to him? They have the range advantage after all... As for the Resistances, I guess so? Not sure why they wouldn't have them, not to mention they don't suddenly start attacking her in a witch fight so I'm pretty sure they do.

Her profile doesn't elaborate on which powers have kilometric range.

Also, she doesn't resist Fear Manip, which'd be the next thing a Hades' Warrior would use after their starting powers.

Hmm, true, I'll add that to a list of things I have to do but for the time being:

Range: Extended Melee, can reach up to Tens of Meters with Telekinesis and Forcefield Creation normally. Hundreds of meters, sometimes reaching a kilometer with Scorpion Spear and some variations of her normal attacks.

How long would it take for the RW to try out all of his main weapons, considering he's also at a range disadvantage once she starts using fireballs, and before switching to Phobos' spear that isn't even in the main equipment of a warrior of Hades, but is neutral equipment? That tells me it's not really in character to switch to that immediately after his main weapons.

Also he's basically fighting 14 Kyokos, and each one is individually stronger than him

Given that she still has the range advantage, which puts her for the most part outside of his range, I think I'll stay going for Kyoko

RW can summon the Arms of Hades to help with the clones. And they are basically endless (not really, but might as well be effectively) for the purpose of this match.

And Kyoko doesn't seem like she will use anything that will kill him right off the bat.

She has a hefty ap advantage, so I'm pretty sure with dupes that results in her easily killing him off the bat. Though, again, there is a range issue, its hard to use Arms of hades if he can't actually reach her clones with it.

>How long would it take for the RW to try out all of his main weapons, considering he's also at a range disadvantage once she starts using fireballs, and before switching to Phobos' spear that isn't even in the main equipment of a warrior of Hades, but is neutral equipment? That tells me it's not really in character to switch to that immediately after his main weapons.

Fireballs can be taken care of with the Gauntlets of Jason, he can reflect them back to Kyoko anyway. Teleportation works too, since it's not like he's going to stand there. There's really no telling what this guy will do next after realizing some of his gear won't work, RW is smart enough to figure that out and is as skilled as Kratos.

>Also he's basically fighting 14 Kyokos, and each one is individually stronger than him

RW has dealt with clone users before IIRC, this shouldn't be a problem for him and has faced foes stronger and more skilled than Kyoko. Strength is useless against someone with hax that she does not resist. Transmutation is one example amongst the many hax he has.

>Given that she still has the range advantage, which puts her for the most part outside of his range, I think I'll stay going for Kyoko

RW can close the gap by diving underground or teleporting. Useless range advantage. RW, again, is not going to stand there and let himself get hit like the Ares RW.

That's true, but can he also reflect her spears, she has summoned them sometimes from the ground if I remember correctly, so its a suprise attack.

Well how many clones has said user used at once? And all of these clones, I assume, are individually stronger than him?

Said range advantage is pretty big, not sure he can easily close it, espically if she goes with an aoe attack.

Transmutation is with the arm of hades, which as already said won't reach her easily. Teleportation is with the essence of Hyperion, which I don't see under the warrior of Hades or Neutral standard equipment. Diving underground is literally useless for anything other than avoiding some hits.

Hmmm, while true that's still a gap. Then again, with the new pocket reality rulings, that's probably gonna be outdated lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back