• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is why you don't study Science and Stars - Isaac Newton (Choujin Sensen) vs Misaka Mikoto (To aru majutsu)

You know functionally this isn't how lightning and gravity would act in real life. There's major repercussions storing so much electricity within you and apples certainly don't cause gravity bombs. But abilities are abilities and fiction is fiction.

Naturally at their absolute highest ends. Now you might be thinking that hey, Bob, isn't this unfair considering Misaka's ability of self-destruction by existing? Well, let me point out that she also gets stronger given time. So this essentially becomes a game of Isaac, can you survive long enough for Misaka to take herself out or can you beat her before she gets too strong or explodes.

Isaac Newto is serious and given information of how the enemy can act.

Misaka Mikoto retains her rationality in that new form.

<<<Low 4-C rank for both>>> REVISED

7-C Versions for both, speed equalized if necessary.

They fight in the Void or whatever Jiren and the other DBS folks are fighting in.

Isaac newton
5x more badass. 9.81x more Gilgamesh.

Misaka

Mikoto cannot retain rationality in that form, that's kind of the point, and neither does she have a Low 4-C rank despite what some people say in the "weakest in x tier" threads. That's just a theory for how she would self-destruct and she never even came close to reaching full power, nor do we know how much time she needs to do so.

Also, without speed equalized he would blitz her and very likely oneshot her.

She has lightning that is MHS+, but all her other attacks are far slower and she's slower than most of her attacks.

Isaac is at the minimum Large Town level, so he stomps base Mikoto.

Doesn't her magnetism scale from that? Well speed equalized then.

It's still quite close. Isaac has to toss around apples and they can be quite predictable, sand would be useful against him. Misaka might be able to distract him with the pulse that targets organs alongside railgun. I think she has a solid chance.

It does, and her EM waves are also faster, but those are rarely used as direct attacks (Mikoto has only used her EMP pulse like that once at the very start of the series, is not something she will commonly use in a regular fight).

Speed equalized if Isaac is limited to throwing his apples then certainly Mikoto has him beat in versatility and she might be able to survive a few of the attacks (it's going to be ridiculously hard since there's not even any iron sand or metal she can use in the Void). However, Mikoto has zero chances of breaking through his at least Large Town level gravity shields, so we still have a Large Town level character stomping a human level durability character with at most Town level attacks.

LazyHunter said:
However, Mikoto has zero chances of breaking through his at least Large Town level gravity shields, so we still have a Large Town level character stomping a human level durability character with at most Town level attacks.
Actually as the profile notes "Lightning used against G-Shell would kill him". I mean he canonically died to a lightning with 1 terawatt or something due to his shield converting the lightning energy into synchroton radiation aimed at himself. (which is less than misakas lightning power.)

Doesn't it also say that he could have prevented that? I assumed he didn't in his own series for story or plot reasons

Busy the entire day but yeah lightning can breach through his defenses. But the weakness note basically means he can try to prevent that by tossing an apple to defend against that instead but this means he can't defend from all angles at once.

And yeah I thought iron dust would be abundant here...

The issue here being that speed equalized, the only thing giving Mikoto a chance to even fight, also would help Isaac tremendously since the lightning would be moving as fast as them, so it would be mostly useless unless fired at point-blank (speed equalized makes a lot of ranged attack almost meaningless)

Mikoto wouldn't even be able to scratch the stage, though.

As I said before, Isaac outclasses her in everything that matters in this fight but versatility, which is rendered moot by the stage they're fighting in. He's at least Large Town level, likey much higher, while Mikoto is only Town level with one attack that can only affect Isaac due to a weird power interaction that he has the chance to easily prevent given they are speed equalized and he already knows she can and likes to use electricity, so he's not going to be surprised by it. Isaac should easily win like 9.5 times out of 10, her only chance here is getting really close (basically suicide and not how Mikoto usually fights) and praying she gets the chance to shoot electricity at Isaac from close enough so he cannot throw an apple in time (basically point-blank range given speed is equalized).

I'm not voting since to me this is a stomp.

Back