• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Toaru] Massive Revisions for Sogiita Gunha and Level 6 Shift Misaka Mikoto ft. Touma (WIP)

Lol. Have to ask something. Why does Misaka have the 8-C Ratings in her profile in your sandbow? Like the thing that granted her a 8-A Rating was also from a coin railgun, if I am remembering correctly.

Idk why 8-C railgun is still there. It should've been straight upgraded, with the old calc being removed.

Has this been added yet?
Nah, none of the abilities in this thread have been added.

I'm p sure the scaling chain hasn't been changed either. Misaka's 5.1 lightning still has the exact same rating as her 5.3 black sphere even though he can casually slap away the former without looking but requires self destruction to even attempt to destroy the latter.

Btw, does glowing out of his right eye count as light manipulation

I'm p sure the scaling chain hasn't been changed either. Misaka's 5.1 lightning still has the exact same rating as her 5.3 black sphere even though he can casually slap away the former without looking but requires self destruction to even attempt to destroy the latter.

They have the same rating because there are no better feats to scale the Black Sphere to, i am pretty sure this had been discussed already.

And the scaling chain has been changed, Gunha now is fully 7B/7A.

They have the same rating because there are no better feats to scale the Black Sphere to, i am pretty sure this had been discussed already.
All it takes is adding the word "higher" to the black sphere, which is something Zensum also suggested. The same would be done for Gunha's self-destruction.
And the scaling chain has been changed, Gunha now is fully 7B/7A.
Right, but I'm p sure I ended up arguing that only the pressure creation would scale to that. I don't think it can be given a rating anymore; tragic.

We also went over the issue of Aurora Guard even having a tiering, when I compared it to NPI. Not only that, but Aurora Guard's supposed super-effectiveness against electricity is being used to explain why he tanked a hit from Misaka's lightning when she didn't even hit him with lightning, but instead AIM Constructs. It's not so bad if we consider Aurora Guard to be his statistics amplification, but he was caught completely off-guard so he couldn't have set it up...

The lightning that Gunha punched down also doesn't even scale to the largest lightning strike that Misaka used on the Windowless Building, as I believe DT noted.

Last edited:
Back