• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

this is probably a stomp but im curious and bored. Rick Sanchez fight.

No im saying Ikki stomps. Ikki is extremely strong against non combattants cus most of his stuff only gets countered by combat skill.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
> Rick with prep
bruh even by looking at his profile it's a stomp for him
Yes but like there are more stuff to count than what he can do. Cus he can do all those with machinery and stuff i think. But that's why im waiting for knowledgeable members.

Obviously not. But similar case here, no bloodlust happening, and how quick he can activate those effects is unknown (at least to me).

But can he though? His stuff is not thought based iirc and it still depends on what he opens up with.

Again im not knowledgeable on Rick im just talking randomly here. But im waiting for a knowledgeable member.

He has no in character starting move. But would generally start with attacking his opponents unless instincts tell otherwise.

Depends on what type of death.

Yes but again what kind of death. He did deal with Amane's death manip, but that was a heart stop. What kind of other death can he induce?

Hmm idk then. Ikki dealt with heart stop by restarting his own heart, but other than that he doesn't really resist.

Also does this work if it's not ikki that touches him but his sword?

Yea, Rick stomps, hard. Like, he has so many options it's not even funny. He could probably take out the entire planet and Ikki on it.

Firephoenixearl said:
Ok but how fast can he do that and would he do that as an oppening move?
Prep time?

Very likely to end the battle instantly, however he chooses.

Firephoenixearl said:
Ok but how fast can he do those?
Whenever he feels like it. The guy tied up and killed a planetary threat, and set up some superhero's SAW game, in one night, while so drunk he couldn't remember he did it.

>How fast

>Whenever

Dude not "when can he do those". I mean are there some conditions? How does he activate them? Does he set up machines and stuff? This is the kind of stuff im asking.

He sets up however many machines and shit that accomplishes his win condition, likely to go off the instant the battle happens.

I can not see how he could possibly lose this, ever.

Unless he killed himself.

Firephoenixearl said:
Yes but it takes time to set up machines, a decent amount of time.
He could do much, much more, in one night, while drunk off his ass.

>In one night

Boyo im talking a matter of seconds here. He has preptime as in "he can build or get his machines" not set up traps on Ikki's house. At least im pretty sure that's what the OP means.

Firephoenixearl said:
>In one night
Boyo im talking a matter of seconds here. He has preptime as in "he can build or get his machines" not set up traps on Ikki's house. At least im pretty sure that's what the OP means.
Prep time always lets people, say, create devices to go off the moment the battle starts.

I've been in some CH threads and im pretty sure it's not like "they create a bunker around the guy and mine him" but rather "they can create missiles which they can then use to hit the guy with".

They are only allowed to build the machine, not set up traps. Idk maybe OP should clarify this.

Firephoenixearl said:
I've been in some CH threads and im pretty sure it's not like "they create a bunker around the guy and mine him" but rather "they can create missiles which they can then use to hit the guy with".
They are only allowed to build the machine, not set up traps. Idk maybe OP should clarify this.
As a follower of CH threads,

The former is very, very much what Composite Human does when not banned otherwise.

he can make machines but he cant set up traps or set his machines to go off the second the fight stats or anyting like that.

He doesn't need traps, though, if the entire world just blows up at the start of the battle.

You were editting your post as I was typing.

Anyways, so either Rick jumps into another dimension instantly, then nukes Ikki, or Ikki does Ikki things. Mismatch.

Would him jumping into another dimensions happen that soon? I mean he has prep, meaning machines, he doesn't have knowledge. Why would he go like "lol look a highschool boy, imma just yeet myself to another dimension".

Back