• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

this is probably a stomp but im curious and bored. Rick Sanchez fight.

Firephoenixearl said:
Would him jumping into another dimensions happen that soon? I mean he has prep, meaning machines, he doesn't have knowledge. Why would he go like "lol look a highschool boy, imma just yeet myself to another dimension".
If he isn't allowed to do Rick things, he's going to lead with a time stop or something.

Part of Prep would likely also involve researching Ikki, too.

He just isn't allowed to set up traps. What does he lead with normally? If he sees some dude on the street what would he do?

And no, prep doesn't give knowledge.

Firephoenixearl said:
He just isn't allowed to set up traps. What does he lead with normally? If he sees some dude on the street what would he do?

And no, prep doesn't give knowledge.
I said prep means you could use that prep to research your opponent.

Firephoenixearl said:
Yes i got that part, but you can't use prep to research on someone who's literally outside of your fiction entirely.
Y'see this is why prep time makes my head hurt.

Firephoenixearl said:
I mean it is a bit iffy, but researching your opponent is outta the question.
Says who?

Says logic. That's like saying, "Medaka uses prep time to research like 50 other verses so that she comes back with 3 billion hax".

If they are fighting, that reasonably means they are within the same universe at that time. This isn't Omniscience, it's researching your opponent now that they are there.

during prep they will be seperate but rick will have access to the Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry anime.

Oh I see. So he'll have knowledge on ikki. Hmm seems a bit unfair. Prep, speed equal, sba range, knowledge. I don't think there is anything that ikki can do before Rick does anything

Mismatch.

Either it's rigged in Ikki's favor or Rick stomps beyond belief.

Not really. Just remove knowledge. So that it at least becomes fair. It's about fair then cus it's not like there is nothing Rick can do.

Back