• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Theme music that are perfect for another character

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Once I was thinking about the new One Punch Man anime and imagined what Garou's theme would be like. I actually found some pre-existing themes from other works that in my opinion suited him really well.

Have you ever heard a theme and thought "Wow this would actually be perfect for <insert character here>. Even more than his actual theme" even if the character may be from a different verse than the theme?

I have to credit Durzo for showing me this this music works amazingly for Garou.

@DMUA Sigh...I really need to get around to seeing that movie

@Repp By the way which digimon series was Luce best in. I only know him from Frontier and Fusion. And he wasn't very memorable in those tbh.

Knowing that the thread might possibly become popular one day, it fills you with determination. SAVE!

I may need help with this one. Anyone know a tragic character for this theme. I can't think of anyone in particular but I know there's someone out there who this theme will work well for.

@Reppuzan I may have to rewatch Frontier. As much as I loved it as a kid my memory of it is really foggy now.

I haven't watched the anime either. I actually only have watched a handful of anime.

I am looking forward to facing Asgore with that theme, but I 'm still on ******* Papyrus. (Should have just let those dogs stay dead and faced Undyne)

Back