• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Never said they can sense them
He literally said they can
Go check Enhanced Senses because it shows a huge difference.
This is extrasensory perception Sensing attacks that you cannot see is the same thing as sensing someone who is invisible
Not proven. He gets kicked in his face
Already proven and on your other comment he doesn't need to focus its the exact same as using your five senses its automatic

He literally said they can
He said "keep your eyes on him" not "track his invisibility". Enough.
This is extrasensory perception Sensing attacks that you cannot see is the same thing as sensing someone who is invisible
So Neji looking at someone behind a tree is the same thing as looking at someone invisible? Alright.
Everyone can see invisibility then.
Already proven and on your other comment he doesn't need to focus its the exact same as using your five senses its automatic
Quote it, I don't see proof.

I've already said my proof which hasn't been debunked. Either new proof is given or I'm not responding. My vote is solid.

He said "keep your eyes on him" not "track his invisibility". Enough.
Yeah keep your eyes on him you know the guy who turns invisible its pretty obvious what he meant
So Neji looking at someone behind a tree is the same thing as looking at someone invisible? Alright.
Everyone can see invisibility then.
Lol equating X-Ray vision to sensing attacks that are not visible to you
Quote it, I don't see proof.

I've already said my proof which hasn't been debunked. Either new proof is given or I'm not responding. My vote is solid.
I already gave you proof you just won't accept it

Heck, it didn't even say keep your eyes on him, it said watch him, then we see him getting chased

I already sent the proof and it showed that he didn't go invisible when they chased him.
Your use of semantics is astonishing, what is the literal point of saying that they should keep watch of him if they cant sense him? That makes 0 sense. Heck lets use basic logic here, what is the difference between being invisible and being on the other side of a wall? I assume that even your downplaying ass agrees that sensory ninja can sense thing they can not physically see with their eyes or else they would not be sensory ninja. The point of Onoki's statement is for them to keep track of him while he is invisible so that he cant wreak havoc, basic common sense should tell you that.
Heck, it didn't even say keep your eyes on him, it said watch him, then we see him getting chased
Yes because they dont use ******* eyes to sense things?? hello? Watch him with your senses, that is the point of sensory ninja. Damn.

Any for reasons some people have stated above I am going with Minato.

Your use of semantics is astonishing, what is the literal point of saying that they should keep watch of him if they cant sense him? That makes 0 sense. Heck lets use basic logic here, what is the difference between being invisible and being on the other side of a wall? I assume that even your downplaying ass agrees that sensory ninja can sense thing they can not physically see with their eyes or else they would not be sensory ninja. The point of Onoki's statement is for them to keep track of him while he is invisible so that he cant wreak havoc, basic common sense should tell you that.
So we'll just ignore that it flat out says consistently that he couldn't be sensed by ninja and his jutsu was so good because he couldn't be sensed by ninja and the one time he's sensed, he's shocked, and your headcanon says "the average ninja can sense him while invisible" while we see that he didn't even go invisible when they tracked him? Alright.

So we'll just ignore that it flat out says consistently that he couldn't be sensed by ninja and his jutsu was so good because he couldn't be sensed by ninja and the one time he's sensed, he's shocked, and your headcanon says "the average ninja can sense him while invisible" while we see that he didn't even go invisible when they tracked him? Alright.
I admit to missing that but it is massively implied that it is unique to Muu himself, not that they straight up cant sense invisible people as again logically they should be capable of, this should mean that Muu has good invis not the other way round.

I admit to missing that but it is massively implied that it is unique to Muu himself, not that they straight up cant sense invisible people as again logically they should be capable of, this should mean that Muu has good invis not the other way round.
The databook stated for a completely different jutsu for a completely different random loser ninja who died to Kid Obito that works just like Sanji's cannot be seen by anyone not using Dojutsu, and it's backed up by the manga since the only time he's sensed is when Obito awakened his Dojutsu.

Hiding with Camouflage Technique (Meisaigakure no Jutsu)​

• Ninjutsu, A-rank, Supplementary
  • User(s): Taiseki
Fusing with the landscape, concealing one’s breath, erasing one’s shadow!!

This is one ninja escape technique among others. One controls how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. Donning such an escape gear, one might as well not be there at all. Perceiving the caster’s position is impossible with normal eyes, and only Sharingan, Byakugan and the like can see through it.

Concealing himself, he sneaks up behind the enemy!!

Useable on any terrain.

And like I said above with the original Sage Mode user and his Two Accomplices who Mastered Sage Mode, they couldn't see an invisible Chameleon, before you use his argument that "Jiraiya doesn't have mastered Sage Mode", Shima and Fukusaku definitely do since they were the ones who taught Naruto how to perfect it.

The databook stated for a completely different jutsu for a completely different random loser ninja who died to Kid Obito that works just like Sanji's cannot be seen by anyone not using Dojutsu, and it's backed up by the manga since the only time he's sensed is when Obito awakened his Dojutsu.
Obito is not a sensory ninja and neither is Kakashi in fact yet, again that is based on the eyes literally how the description makes it sound you even highlight it: Perceiving the caster’s position is impossible with normal eyes. You can not see through it with any normal eyes obviously. Nothing about sensing the location of the person though.
And like I said above with the original Sage Mode user and his Two Accomplices who Mastered Sage Mode
Nothing to do with sensory ninja, I am not arguing about sage mode I am arguing about his sensing.

Last edited:
Okay, no offense, but this is bordering on idiocy atm.

Sage Mode users like Naruto and Kabuto can sense the life force and incoming attacks of others. Kabuto can literally fight and dodge attacks from Sasuke and Itachi WITH HIS EYES CLOSED. Like, c'mon......

Minato in Sage Mode would not have to "see" Sanji, that's irrelevant. He can just sense where he is, and predict his incoming attacks with his danger sense.

Also, Naruto couldn't see Limbo clones, but could still fight them effectively purely through sensing. Before you jump on me saying "But it's SPSM though!", SPSM sensory capabilities are identical to regular SM in application, with higher potency in all aspects. It's better, but it's functionality is the exact same.

Wait a sec didnt Ma and Pa catch the invisible chameleon anyway? If anything it seems like a range issue.

Edit: nvm a detection jutsu was used.

Obito is not a sensory ninja and neither is Kakashi in fact yet against that is based on the eyes literally how the description makes it sound you even highlight it: Perceiving the caster’s position is impossible with normal eyes. You can not see through it with any normal eyes obviously. Nothing about sensing the location of the person though.
Fair
Nothing to do with sensory ninja, I am not arguing about sage mode I am arguing about his sensing.
Sage Mode sensing is far above Regular Sensing. The point is that Sage Mode could not sense it, and regular sensing scales below it, so it wouldn't work either.
Sage Mode users like Naruto and Kabuto can sense the life force and incoming attacks of others. Kabuto can literally fight and dodge attacks from Sasuke and Itachi WITH HIS EYES CLOSED. Like, c'mon......

Minato in Sage Mode would not have to "see" Sanji, that's irrelevant. He can just sense where he is, and predict his incoming attacks with his danger sense.

Also, Naruto couldn't see Limbo clones, but could still fight them effectively purely through sensing. Before you jump on me saying "But it's SPSM though!", SPSM sensory capabilities are identical to regular SM in application, with higher potency in all aspects. It's better, but it's functionality is the exact same.
Thank you for explaining and providing the proof.
Trust me, I personally believe Minato could sense him (even without lack of proof)

Now, here's my question.

What is Minato going to do to Sanji?
He needs to make contact, how's he making contact with Sanji who can counter precog users?

The point is that Sage Mode could not sense it, and regular sensing scales below it, so it wouldn't work either.
Not at all as you yourself literally proved using the minato scan. In fact it is not even stated in either of your scans that sage mode is far above regular snsing I have 0 clue where you got that from. Sage mode is far above the base perception of regular ninja. Sensing is specific to sensing the locations fo what you cant see, sage mode is better mdi fight for danger perception and essentially analytical predictiomn with the use of natural energy.

He needs to make contact, how's he making contact with Sanji who can counter precog users?
Teleportation, he can mark literally anything he touches and he is extremely smart, mark a place that Sanji could be, heck he even has his space time barrier, block an attack with it and tp Sanji to a spot you want him to be.

Now, here's my question.

What is Minato going to do to Sanji?
This isn't a vote, necessarily, but I'll try to make a potential argument for Minato.

The AP gap isn't really big here, and from what I understand it's in Minato's favor, especially in Sage Mode. I think he'll be able to tank a couple of hits, and once he figures out that he's up against an invisible opponent, he might try to mark him with a FTG seal. At which point, the fight will become a lot harder for Sanji because Minato can instantly teleport to his location whenever he chooses, which limits his evasive options immensely, and with an AP advantage favoring Minato it becomes even worse. This type of strategy is completely in character for Minato as well, so I really do see him attempting it.

This isn't a vote, necessarily, but I'll try to make a potential argument for Minato.

The AP gap isn't really big here, and from what I understand it's in Minato's favor, especially in Sage Mode. I think he'll be able to tank a couple of hits, and once he figures out that he's up against an invisible opponent, he might try to mark him with a FTG seal. At which point, the fight will become a lot harder for Sanji because Minato can instantly teleport to his location whenever he chooses, which limits his evasive options immensely, and with an AP advantage favoring Minato it becomes even worse. This type of strategy is completely in character for Minato as well, so I really do see him attempting it.
I honestly see Minato managing this more times than not.

Anyone following the page have come to a conclusion on who to vote for or a valid argument yet¿

Wait a damn minute.

Which 7-A Minato is this?

Because if it's Edo then the match can't be done

Ight so ima give my thoughts.

We have 2 skilled martial artist going at it. Both do not start out in sage or soga mask tho.

They'll both clash with basic skill to test eachother out. Both really smart and intelligent fighters which has been shown many times.

Both would be completely even when it comes to h2h combat.

Sanji having better maneuvoubility having the ability to sky walk plus fly wihin soba mask.

Amps: sanji can amp with diable jambe and hells memories as well as going into soba mask which increases speed, durability and attack power.
Minato with sage mode increaes Ap and durability but I'm not so sure about speed.

Stamina: stamina would go to sanji since he should be capable of fighting for several days and nights.
Minato, im not so sure because chakra runs out pretty quick.

Endurance: Sanji has been shown to fight with broken ribs at most cases as well as match someone on his lvl in clashes with a broken leg.
Minato i don't really know because not enough has really been shown but he was capable of finishing off the reaper seal jutsu with a hole in his stomach.

Abilities: sanji can cover parts of him with fire, most commonly his legs, when using hells memories he can cover himself whole and it amps his stats quite a bit. A single kick was enough to set a mountain sized fish ablaze. He can restructure your bones etc has a wide variety of kicking techniques. His armament haki pretty basic does have dura, regen neg which he can benifit from when being in hells memory + soba mask. Observation haki was capable of reacting and avoiding an attack from a perfect future vision.

Minato can potenially use space time techniques to teleport himself projectiles and others. Death Reaper jutsu. Incomplete Sage mode with instictive danger sensory. Can amp his attacks and it uses natural energy source. His most common attack for dealing heavy damage is the rasengan. Does body flicker speed amp¿

So with this out the way, i see sanji's use of having an advantage of better maneuvourbility and mastery over the basic observation haki plays a high key factor in this fight. He'll be able to perfectly visualise every attack minato pulls off just before landing a decisive finishing combo which would put him to rest by setting him ablaze with a single kick that would lead to a thousand.

Minato on the other hand does have the ap advatage in the fight but would it be enough to put sanji down? How would he react to the incoming kicks¿ Minato's best bet would to play it smart and try finish the battle quickly by not letting it drag out. He has ap advantage and it would be smart and try to set sanji up in ways he would benifit him by utilising his space time techniques and instictive sage mode reactions to the fullest. Maybe if he's able to put a contract seal on sanji he'll be able to have the advantage by sticking onto him and attacking him from behind whilst sanji is in motion of an attack.

I'll vote Sanji... For Invisibility , Durability Negation And Op Observations Haki as well as maybe being able to turn off his presence...

Back