• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Yeah this shouldn't be hard. I'm confused why they don't have it already.

Tobirama and Minato should get BFR for Flying Thunder God for the sole reason that their teleportation abilities can teleport people to distant areas, shown with the Flying Thunder God Mutually Instantaneous Revolving Technique that they used on Obito, also the fact that they can logically teleport people and abilities wherever they want, and they can teleport a large number of people outside of barriers. Also shown when Tobirama teleports Sasuke to the battlefield.

Question, what did Minato use on the Ten Tails' massive Non-Exploded TBB? Was is the same thing he did to Kurama's TBB or something else?

Either it was the same thing or he just touched it and teleported it, but it doesn't matter, still BFR.

I was going to question if this really qualifies but all the BFR page says is:

The specific methods of BFR may vary, and they may be as simple as teleporting an opponent somewhere far far away to abandoning them in another time, sending them to a parallel universe, or knocking them into space.

So teleportation is fair game.

I guess so. The BFR page doesn't seem too strict.
I don't think we can make it too strict even if we tried, due to the insane amount of potential BFR methods that could exist.

Though if I were to make a suggestion, I suppose adding more examples of BFR Types (?) from across different verses could better help users define it more easily, and see if their particular feat applies for BFR or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back