• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think that it is due to that we have no calculated feat to scale from.

Maybe you could calculate the required energy for the feat?

I dunno if it's cement or not, it's just on the calculations page, and many use it.

Now you mention it, I vaguely remember a calculation by Gwynbleiddd that the V. Frag value for concrete is 20 j/cc.

Well, she did smash the lower part, I already disregarded the triangular part, and accounted for hollowness. Isn't that reasonable?

Oh, you disregarded the top. In that case it's completely reasonable.

So, since this is in need of a bump, i will do so.

Firstly, the powers and abilities section

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Excellent Warrior, Enhanced Senses, Immortality (Type 1), Regenerationn (Low), Resistance to Poison (Walked through a poison gas cloud with no ill effects), Energy Projection, Energy Absorption / Redirectio, Omnilingualism (She can fluently speak, read and understand all languages, even dead ones) | Same as before, but to a vastly higher level, plus Flight, Telekinesis (Destroyed Ares' projectiles)

Attack Potency: Large Building Level+ (Vastly superior to most, if not all, Amazons, who have fought Parademons. Destroyed the top of a Church), likely far higher (Barely fought against an extremely casual Ares)

Speed: Supersonic+ (Casually reacted to a bullet. Easily blocked a bullet at close range, and several near point blank), likely far higher (Kept up with an extremely casual Ares, even blitzing him at one point)

Lifting Strength: Class 50 (Lifted a Mark IV. Casually lifted a large girder)

Striking Strength: Large Building Level+

Durability:
Large Building Level+ (Withstood a massive explosio. Tanked having a large section of road fall on her), likely far higher (Withstood a blast from an extremely casual Ares), Higher with Shield/Bracelets

As long as the calculations have been accepted by the calc group, I personally think that seems fine.

I asked Hellbeast1's opinion on Ares. (He's a knowledgeable member)

Hellbeast1 said:
Hmm im thinking at least Island likely Country Ares is good for his peak.

Im thinking 8-B should be fine since that seems a good base for The Old Gods, though id like someone to calc Ares' thunderbolt that heavily tore up the runway in their final fight (I know WW used it but i think itd scale to Ares since it was his thunderbolt tht did the damage).

Weakened Ares being 6-C does make sense since he should be equal to Zeus whos Island Level but im not too sure if that all that consistent since he needed conflict amps/Diana's help to wipe out humanity.
In case Matthew thinks we are trying to force the "Zeus outlier" again, let me explain. I am completely, 100% against Multi-Continent level Zeus and Prime Ares. This is not creating a prime key for Ares, more like creating a non-prime key for Ares.

In Justice League, Ares was in a big and giant form, while in WW he was small and tiny. It is very likely he has two forms, also consistent with the plot that Ares needed Diana's help to wipe out humanity and awakened Diana one-shotting him despite losing to Steppenwolf.

The "City Block level" feat Hellbeast1 is referring to is a calc I made a week ago here.

In my opinion, non-prime Ares should be "At least Large Building level/City Block level+ (depending on which end is accepted), possibly Island level", with "At least Supersonic+" speed.

Well, my apologies, but I am entirely the wrong person to properly evaluate this suggestion.

I honestly still kinda want someone to calc the thunderbolt thing but thats just me, also id suggest Hypersonic attack speed for Ares thanks to his lightning (which was considered as natural lightning when we first discussed the film)

If Matthew is not responding, this thread will likely not lead anywhere. Perhaps it should be closed?

Okay. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back