• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part V

The Nameless Antethesis is still probably one of the more impressive Tier 0s I can recall mainly because it feels like an unparalleld force that can't be quantified or measured. There are still other Tier 0s or Tier 1As that do a good job in selling how much a Unit these actual individuals are though.

Hl3 or bust said:
ok. First, I want scans of that thing being allowed in the RP. and second, I want proof that that isn't made just for the sake of this, cause he REALLY looks like he is. And third, improve appearance/summary greatly and add personality. And fourth, make his stats justification better (It really looks like a straight drop to the bottom of the page if I'm scrolling down past his powers).

I just don't want to allow this thing on here without some kind of proof to tell me he isn't made like he is just for the sake of getting that 6-B spot.

i didn't make that

i had no part in it's existence

it's what happens when you stab a sheep with a Requiem Arrow and leave it alone for 5 days

it's also a GMPC

Hl3 or bust said:
i didn't make that

i had no part in it's existence

it's what happens when you stab a sheep with a Requiem Arrow and leave it alone for 5 days

it's also a GMPC
I'm not trying to say you did, but note to the creator to get what I just said. Sorry for any misunderstanding I caused by quoting your text.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
ok. First, I want scans of that thing being allowed in the RP. and second, I want proof that that isn't made just for the sake of this, cause he REALLY looks like he is. And third, improve appearance/summary greatly and add personality. And fourth, make his stats justification better (It really looks like a straight drop to the bottom of the page if I'm scrolling down past his powers).
Yes, this a legit character from the RP, he's a boss character, the only reason he hasn't cumbstomped the players is CIS.

I haven't made him for this thread, i just gave him the powers of composite JoJo for the lolz

He doesn't have much personality to add.

Added justification to his 4-B rating

Monarch Laciel said:
Hey I'm starting a new RP where you can have up to 2-A characters with causality hax, want to play?
Crawling in my Crawl
Crawling in my Crawl

Meanwhile we're just sitting here in "Everyone is literally just 9-C"

To say it's pretty fun

Back