• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The White Queen VS Fimma of the right

In character:

Fiamma: I am the One Above God.

White Queen: How adorable! I stand at the peak beyond the peak that gods are.

After some classic final boss boasting/banter the two attack each other. Fiamma hits her first because Holy Right, but I don't know if he will destroy her entire body in one go. In character makes it more doubtful. If he does, then he wins, if not he gets blown away by the return fire since White Queen's usual MO is to casually spam Planet level attacks by the dozen so she seems to have enough strength to overpower the Holy Right, and she can survive partial body destruction (unlike Fiamma). Fiamma is unlikely to dodge this since he's that arrogant in character.

I vote White Queen with difficulty.

Hmm... given the white queens current several dozen meters range stat for her usual attacks and the starting distance here being 4 km Fiamma has a range advantage.

Depending on how much fiamma fools around he can get the advantage of knowing that one hit doesn't finish her off before being in her range, which would make him take her seriously.

Whether Fiammas attacks can finish her off is kinda questionable as well, though.

I will say inconclusive for now.

Othinus believes White Queen is as strong as herself at least.

But we should also notice that Fimma of the Right really caused deadly wound to Othinus,and survived from Aleister's attack.

White Queen should win this one,but would be hard.

Turning a planet to dust is > making the planet crumble like a biscuit ( Honestly wondering if the latter can be calced it might result in a upgrade, but thats another story)

Couple that with his range I think Fiamma can still win in one hit.

@Aizen: Both of those are negligibel (several orders of magnitude below) the GBE that you require either way. So the difference is minimal in the big picture.

That said with law manipulation resistance stuff now officially added to the White Queens page, I give it to her now.

Wasn't that crossover non-canon ? also i heard it's miss translation othinus didn't says WQ is stronger than her

Back