• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wheel of Time revisions (Part 1)

THE WHEEL OF TIME REVISIONS!

All right!

I've been wanting to do this for a long time and I finally started...

This CRT series will be in 3 parts. In part 1, I will be correcting the omissions and errors in the profile of the characters at the top of the series.

In part 2, I will try to upgrade the characters that scale to 2-A to Low 1-C (May the light help me...)

In the 3rd part, I will edit other small profiles (Aes Sedai, Forsaken, etc.)

PLEASE READ THE VSB PROFILES OF
THE CHARACTERS and THE COSMOLOGY PAGE BEFORE MESSAGING THE CRT!

The Dark One

All right, I want to start with the haxes.

HAX

Rand Al Thor, in his battle with "The Dark One", says that time is nothing for "The Dark One" and supports this statement with the example of the sculptor.

The Inverse databook states twice that he is a power beyond creation.

Wheel Of Time Companion Book says he is outside of the time and creation.

The "beyond" referred to in the scans is not "beyond" in the sense of outside, but beyond in the sense of superiority. Because the context of "outside" is given separately.

In addition, both in the series and out of the series, it is stated that the sealed form of the Dark One is outside of time and creation.

At the time of his release, "outside" again makes no sense, so I insist that the words "beyond" there are used in the sense of being superior, and therefore the context of space, time and size being insignificant means superiority.

I see no reason why it should not be superior to the others, while its superiority in extra time is also sharply indicated. :)

Rand Al Thor, in his battle with the dark one, says that time is nothing for the dark one and supports this statement with the example of the sculptor.

In the note in the explanation of Acausality 5, you state that being time independent/not affected by time is Acausality 4.

Based on this I request that Acausality 4 be added to the profile with these statements :)

ATTACK POTENCY

The Shaidar Haran key should be upgraded from Possibly 5-B to Possibly Low 2-C.

The scaling in the Shaidar Haran key comes from Rand's statement that Moridin compares the amount of True Power to Choedan Kal.

Possibly 5-B scaling based on Choedan Kal's promise that it can break the world like an egg.

But there is a problem here. In the last chapter of the 12th book, Rand draws a lot of power with Choedan Kal and it is said that this power is "more than enough to dissolve the Pattern itself".

I assume that this statement is not for the "Great Pattern", but for the pattern of their home universe, because the "Great Pattern" is a structure that fits 2-A. Since scaling to this would create major contradictions in the scale chain, I think that the Shaidar Haran key should be changed to Possibly Low 2-C, assuming that it is the pattern of their own universe.

Rand al'Thor

ATTACK POTENCY

Rand al'Thor's profile also requires the Possibly 5-B switch to be raised to Possibly Low 2-C, for the same reasons as The Dark One.

HAXS

Since he can kill the Dark One's unsealed form by pulling it through time, he must take BDE 2, Aca 4 negation. (Pulling it through time prevents him from achieving the feats that cause him to gain these abilities.)

Since he can Interact with the Dark One, it should be added with detailed descriptions that he can interact with characters with the NPI ability Aca 4, BDE 2, Nep 1 and AE 1.

Well, that's all for Part 1.
I'm excited about the discussion, but unfortunately I don't see anything to discuss except BDE 2 :)

Agree: @ZetsuEarly0 @Larssx (Disagree CM 2)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
CM 2 thing should be Law manipulation.
But there is a problem here. In the last chapter of the 12th book, Rand draws a lot of power with Choedan Kal and it is said that this power is "more than enough to dissolve the Pattern itself".
As far as I can see, it has nothing to do with AP.
I mean, you have not even proved that the pattern is 2-A, but even if we accept this pattern as 2-A you have to prove that the power required to "dissolve it" is 2-A.

The rest don't look too bad (I'm too lazy to look carefully).

CM 2 thing should be Law manipulation.

As far as I can see, it has nothing to do with AP.
I mean, you have not even proved that the pattern is 2-A, but even if we accept this pattern as 2-A you have to prove that the power required to "dissolve it" is 2-A.

The rest don't look too bad (I'm too lazy to look carefully).
Bro 🗿

What I call the "Great Pattern" is a multiverse containing infinite universes, and it is called "Great Pattern" in the series.

In addition, the structure I mentioned is already accepted as 2-A in VSB and the profiles are scaled accordingly...

Each universe has its own unique pattern and these combine to form the so-called "Great Pattern".

Also, when the character talks about a world without good and evil, it is obvious that he is talking about concepts.

After all, what does it have to do with law manipulation 🗿

Bro 🗿

What I call the "Great Pattern" is a multiverse containing infinite universes, and it is called "Great Pattern" in the series.

In addition, the structure I mentioned is already accepted as 2-A in VSB and the profiles are scaled accordingly...

Each universe has its own unique pattern and these combine to form the so-called "Great Pattern".
Yeah, well, even if it was accepted.
"Dissolve it" is not enough for you.

Yeah, well, even if it was accepted.
"Dissolve it" is not enough for you.
If you read the whole scan, it is not difficult to realise that the word solve is used in the context of destroy.

In addition, the characters scale directly from the context of "destruction" to 2-A.

I only required that their Possibly 5-B form should be edited to Possibly Low 2-C.

If you read the whole scan, it is not difficult to realise that the word solve is used in the context of destroy.

In addition, the characters scale directly from the context of "destruction" to 2-A.

I only required that their Possibly 5-B form should be edited to Possibly Low 2-C.
"He knew that much power would destroy him."
Are you talking about here?
All right, is he talking about the 2-A structure you're talking about here?
If so, I don't have a problem.
But you can't just interpret it as Low 2-c.

"He knew that much power would destroy him."
Are you talking about here?
All right, is he talking about the 2-A structure you're talking about here?
If so, I don't have a problem.
But you can't just interpret it as Low 2-c.
That part there is for Rand Al Thor himself, meaning that using that power could destroy or kill his ability to use energy.

The part I'm talking about is the "dissolve pattern" part.

I am saying that the "Pattern" here is not the "Great Pattern" which is 2-A, but the "Pattern" which is L2-C.
I wrote that only to prevent a problem that may come, don't get stuck there.

As for Dissolve, having read the whole scan, I think that this can definitely be characterised as an achievement of destruction.
The "Lews Therin Telamon" he mentions beforehand, saying that he didn't go too far and left the Wheel of Time that weaves the pattern to rot, shows this.

I also recommend a good read of the Wheel Of Time Cosmology page and your Rand al'Thor + The Dark One profiles before looking at CRT.

Because frankly, the series is complicated for someone who does not know and master it, so it is normal that you cannot interpret the feats correctly without knowing the Wheel of Time and Pattern.

I am saying that the "Pattern" here is not the "Great Pattern" which is 2-A, but the "Pattern" which is L2-C.
I wrote that only to prevent a problem that may come, don't get stuck there.
I mean, if you can't show that it only refers to the pattern, if it's just your interpretation, take it 2-a.
Anyway, as I said, at first I thought you were going to add this series to the wiki.
You can put me in Agree (Not CM2).

I mean, if you can't show that it only refers to the pattern, if it's just your interpretation, take it 2-a.
I also say that this cannot be done in CRT.
Because these characters already have a different switch that is many times more powerful than the switch I want to make Low 2-C, and this inversely creates a contradiction.

That's why I think only the normal "pattern" is mentioned there.
Anyway, as I said, at first I thought you were going to add this series to the wiki.
You can put me in Agree (Not CM2).
No problem. :)

Disagree with BDE, not enough proof to say he is superior to time and space, so far it is always outside.
Disagree with aca4, time is nothing to you is not enough ti say someone is under a different cause and effect system.

I assume that this statement is not for the "Great Pattern", but for the pattern of their home universe, because the "Great Pattern" is a structure that fits 2-A. Since scaling to this would create major contradictions in the scale chain, I think that the Shaidar Haran key should be changed to Possibly Low 2-C, assuming that it is the pattern of their own universe.
You should explain with scans what the pattern is, and how it is universal

Disagree with BDE, not enough proof to say he is superior to time and space, so far it is always outside.

With the statements made by writers about a power beyond creation, and Rand al'Thor's words about time, I see no doubt about its superiority.

Disagree with aca4, time is nothing to you is not enough ti say someone is under a different cause and effect system.
According to the note in the description of Aca 5, it is enough to be timeless.
And that this character is timeless is stated more than once by the authors in 2 different companion books.(I'm not sure, I'm just defending it based on the note there)

You should explain with scans what the pattern is, and how it is universal
That part is already used in profiles that are already accepted and already in use in vsb.
It would take too long to explain what the pattern is, so I will explain it briefly.

The "Great Pattern" is a structure containing infinite universes, each universe has its own "Pattern".
Anything one does is a thread in the pattern.

All of these are in the profiles that have been accepted in vsb.

I also think that it should be Possibly L2-C from the feat of dissolving the "pattern" mentioned.
It seems to be in the same scale that the word "dissolve" means "destroy".

With the statements made by writers about a power beyond creation, and Rand al'Thor's words about time, I see no doubt about its superiority.
It is superior to creation = it is superior to space and time altogether
According to the note in the description of Aca 5, it is enough to be timeless.
And that this character is timeless is stated more than once by the authors in 2 different companion books.(I'm not sure, I'm just defending it based on the note there)
Which note is that?
That part is already used in profiles that are already accepted and already in use in vsb.
It would take too long to explain what the pattern is, so I will explain it briefly.

The "Great Pattern" is a structure containing infinite universes, each universe has its own "Pattern".
Anything one does is a thread in the pattern.

All of these are in the profiles that have been accepted in vsb.

I also think that it should be Possibly L2-C from the feat of dissolving the "pattern" mentioned.
It seems to be in the same scale that the word "dissolve" means "destroy".
Okay

It is superior to creation = it is superior to space and time altogether
I didn't claim that this directly fulfils what I was talking about.
I said that these words are support for what I am claiming, which they are :)

Rand says that space, mass and time are unimportant to her. By using these contexts, I am stating that I think insignificant means superior.

(The words used in the scan and the words in the sentences I have formed here may be a little different, my mother tongue is not English, it is about translation.) (For example, the word with the same meaning as "size" is translated as "mass" :/ )
Which note is that?
This, note.

I didn't claim that this directly fulfils what I was talking about.
I said that these words are support for what I am claiming, which they are :)

Rand says that space, mass and time are unimportant to her. By using these contexts, I am stating that I think insignificant means superior.

(The words used in the scan and the words in the sentences I have formed here may be a little different, my mother tongue is not English, it is about translation.) (For example, the word with the same meaning as "size" is translated as "mass" :/ )
I really do not see how that means superior to space and time.
It just means outside so far
That's for aca5, you are arguing for 4.
Which is operating a different causality system.

PrinceofPein:

What do you think should be done here and why?

PrinceofPein:

What do you think should be done here and why?
Aside from BDE and Acausality 4, the rest is fine.
He has no proof of BDE and the aca 4 is possibly at best, since there is no solid proof of the character operating under a different causality system and being outside of time without context is not the best proof.

Thank you for helping out. What was accepted here can probably be applied tben, if the editing is properly handled.

Back