• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom A Glitch in Time - Beyond Dimensional Existence? (Dark Danny)

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Should Dark Danny have eventual Beyond Dimensional Existence (Type 1)?

Beyond-Dimensional Existence on this wiki refers to the state of being of characters who exist outside, and are independent of, space and its dimensions.

Type 1:
Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features without necessarily being superior to any of them. As a result they aren't limited to existing within spatiotemporal realms and are often unaffected by Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation or can at least defend against it by leaving spacetime at will. They are usually Acausal (Type 1) as a result of being outside of regular time.

While he has no control over this, Dark Danny post Fenton Thermos release is no longer apart of the timeline, and eventually his structural integrity became compromised (physical body began to breakdown) as stated by Clockwork. Dan even states he's now going to lose his body, and Clockwork said they'd need to find a way to anchor him to their timeline.

So for Pre Clockwork Overshadowed Dark Danny, he woul have eventual Beyond Dimensional Existence, at least I think, given he'll no longer be spatially or temporally connect to a timeline. Not sure if this is enough evidence though but will see.

"eventual Beyond-Dimensional Existence (No longer is apart of the timeline, which eventually will cause his physical body's structural integrity to fall apart due to being outside the timeline for too long, requiring something to physically anchor him to the timeline)"

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Wait, Dan Phantom has Higher Dimensional-Existence, so Beyond-Dimensional Existence is invalid

Wait, Dan Phantom has Higher Dimensional-Existence, so Beyond-Dimensional Existence is invalid
That's for when he Overshadowed Clockwork, this is for his base... He literally has three separate tabbers for his Glitch in Time key, I even mention in the OP that it's pre Clockwork Overshadowed Dan.

That's for when he Overshadowed Clockwork, this is for his base... He literally has three separate tabbers for his Glitch in Time key, I even mention in the OP that it's pre Clockwork Overshadowed Dan.
Ahh my mistake. Obviously, after reviewing the scans, I hadn't read the remaining posts. Whatever...

Back