• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
I totally did not just edit this thread because Shizuku ended up stomping The Way. I don't know what you're talking about.

Well, the first match I tried doing with The Way somewhat bombed, so let's see how this one goes.

The Way (Austin Theory and Johnny Gargano) vs Kousuke Endou

Volume 1 Kousuke will be used (All of them will be 9-B).

Speed will be equalized (obviously).

Both sides start 3 meters away from each other.

Fight takes place in Horaud.

I Want It That Way:

Kousuke Endou: 7 (azontr, Noneless, Kousuke, Expectro, Bruhtelho Cimafranca, EL_xWatcher)

Inconclusive:

austin-theory-johnny-gargano.gif
arifureta-shokugyou-de-sekai-saikyou-12-and-13-04.jpg

Last edited:
Dude what are you doing?

Shizuku because range advantage, skill advantage, versatility advantage, lifting strength advantage, damage reduction, stamina advantage, and piercing damage with sword

Dude what are you doing?

Shizuku because range advantage, skill advantage, versatility advantage, lifting strength advantage, damage reduction, stamina advantage, and piercing damage with sword
Mf relax.

The thread just ******* started.

Mf relax.

The thread just ******* started.
Mf this is a blatant easy win for Shizuku

She holds every advantage and has a SWORD. If she slashes once your WWE guys are incapacitated. And she holds a significant range advantage. The fight starts, she slashes twice, it's over.

Mf this is a blatant easy win for Shizuku

She holds every advantage and has a SWORD. If she slashes once your WWE guys are incapacitated. And she holds a significant range advantage. The fight starts, she slashes twice, it's over.
Bro is giving me no chance here lmfao.

Bro is giving me no chance here lmfao.
Bro I am so confused on how you looked at Shizuku and thought this was a fair fight.

WWE guys can't do anything to them Isekai girls man. Especially the swordswomen. Physical fighters get obliterated by sword piercing damage and range.

Bruh she literally has a much higher LS as well lmao. Wrestling isn't even going to work on her. Even if they grapple her she's going to break their arms.

So, as I previously said whe asked on my wall and in all the other threads Shizuku is skilled, like really skilled, this is literally just first volume Shizuku so most of the skill feats listed on her profile don't apply to this key, but she still scale skill wise to characters like Meld, Gahard and things like this:
An human, who in verse is just decently skilled, is able to act perfectly normal while having his senses sealed (btw this character is unable to use magic or any supernatural power, so this is completely a pure skill feat). Acting without a sense or various senses is somehing consistent through the verse, with characters like Chris (who thanks to his battle honed instincts can dodge invisible spatial attacks), Vanessa (who had her eyesight robbed by a flashbang and even so could move in a room full of armed men), Gahard (who can not only defend against the ranged attacks of 120 Haulia from all directions with just the sound of the attacks alone while in complete darkness, but he can also do the same while having both his sight and hearing impaired do to the effects of flashbangs) or Detref (who could fight without any problem inside a fog with magical effects that affect the senses of the enemies inside), it's also said how just third-rate warriors relied just in their sight in a fight, and there are several more examples of situations of people fighting without be able to rely on their senses, some of which will appear in following scans.

Normal humans, humans unable to use any unique energy or supernatural power, can also do some extreme martial and acrobatics feats with high level of precision. Like for example the ones displayed in the fight between Kimberley and Allen (btw, the Berserkers mentioned are mutants created with a virus whihc transform people in strong monsters that can't die unless their brain is destroyed and who have potent regeneration), the fight of Vanessa vs Berserker Monkeys, the Allen vs Weiss, when Allen helped Taeko against demons and possessed fanatics (the demons were creatures invisible, that Allen couldn't sense nor perceive or even interact in any way and he only knew they were there, while the possessed fanatics were people with higher specs do to be possessed), when Sabas fought against the soldiers of the futuristic empire, in the whole Fukube vs onmyoujis fight (the onmyoujis were humans able to use special powers, that additionally summoned fantasy creatures called shikis which are basically monsters with some special trait), or the casual Ulfrick vs Altina fight (elfs in the verse don't have magic or any special power, so besides their longer lives and beauty they are just normal humans) there is also how Liliana (a princess that never in her life had physical combat training) mastered Aikido from internet videos which is a decent martial feat. While not actually a martial or acrobatic feat, there are some good precision feats from childs, like the first time Myu used a weapon (Myu had 6 years and this was like two weeks after meet Hajime and become his foster daugther) or Par who sniped apostles from 5km below (Par is a 10 years old child).

The verse also have show groups with high skill regarding warfare, as show with the Haulia clan when they annihilated the demon forces that invaded the Haltina forest (the same demon forces that almost killed a completely serious Ulfrick if the Haulia didn't saved him). Canonically the Yaegashi clan (a group of completely normal humans) is comparable with the Haulia clan and each have show to share and learn from the other clan, the Yaegashi clan is considered the leader of the ninja clans and are each member have deathly daily training regardless of their age or occupation, are a group that can casually try to kill Hajime and who have defeated the elite forces of multiple countries who attacked he Returnees families (which should had the level of characters like Allen, Fukube and even Sabas).

So Shizuku have a big advantage regarding skill, and that skill also extend to unarmed combat because the Yaegashi style consist of more than just sword techniques. The saving grace however is that this Shizuku haven't killed humans before and have fear of do so (though at the end she have the will to force herself to do it if there is no other way), so she would try to avoid lethal things and instead will try to go with incapacitation, so could likely choose to go with the unarmed techniques of the Yaegashi style.

Bruh she literally has a much higher LS as well lmao. Wrestling isn't even going to work on her. Even if they grapple her she's going to break their arms.
WWE Wrestlers have dealt with wrestlers that have Class 25 LS (the rating Shizuku has), so that's not a big deal. They have literally strained people with those levels of LS. Plus, grappling isn't a wrestlers entire moveset.

WWE guys can't do anything to them Isekai girls man. Especially the swordswomen. Physical fighters get obliterated by sword piercing damage and range.
Even though there has legitimately been a fight here where a WWE wrestler beat a character who has a sword (Jericho vs Tsukasa).

WWE Wrestlers have dealt with wrestlers that have Class 25 LS (the rating Shizuku has), so that's not a big deal. They have literally strained people with those levels of LS. Plus, grappling isn't a wrestlers entire moveset.
Make a CRT to upgrade their LS if they'd dealt with Class 25 before.

At the moment, they are rated at Peak Human which is a far cry from Class 25. Realistically, that shouldn't be possible at all. So I can't just say they'd be fine with it.

I recommended to use other students instead because they don't really scale in this key to the above feats, Shizuku in the other hand from the beginning was a monster among the students.

WWE Wrestlers have dealt with wrestlers that have Class 25 LS (the rating Shizuku has), so that's not a big deal. They have literally strained people with those levels of LS.
Yeah, WWE wrestlers have experience fighting stat disadvantages, it doesn’t mean they get negated 😭

Who should I use instead of Shizuku?

Btw, @Expectro2000xxx suggested some characters from the verse, and he was hyping up Shizuka quite a bit, so I was curious on what she could do. I regret that decision now.

Who should I use instead of Shizuku?

Btw, @Expectro2000xxx suggested some characters from the verse, and he was hyping up Shizuka quite a bit, so I was curious on what she could do. I regret that decision now.
I mean, I suggested to you characters like Ryutarou, Kouki and even Kousuke because they don't scale to any of the above skill things (like, the WWE guys actually outskill them at this point) and because their things are more bearable to the WWE verse.

I explicitly tell you to not use Shizuku because she is too much for the verse.

I mean, I suggested to you characters like Ryutarou, Kouki and even Kousuke because they don't scale to any of the above skill things (like, the WWE guys actually outskill them at this point) and because their things are more bearable to the WWE verse.

I explicitly tell you to not use Shizuku because she is too much for the verse.
I'll do Kousuke and see it how it goes.

So as I said the WWE guys outskill Kousuke, like he know to fight and have trained for like two months with the kingdom knights, however at this point isn't anything really crazy so the WWE side have a considerable skill advantage, though I think he have the advantage in acrobatics since his style focus more in be agile. Kousuke use daggers as weapon so the bleeding from his cuts will wear out them, along with the damage itself from the cuts obviously.

The main problem that the WWE guys face is Kousuke stealth, from the beginning they wouldn't remember Kousuke so he get a free hit, after that when they notice that there is and get wary they will need to defend against an invisible enemy which should suppose a considerably problem.

Tbf, Gargano has Stealth Mastery as well, and Instinctive Reactions will help both Theory and Gargano out significantly.

If you want to know how skilled Theory and Gargano are, they scale far above someone who can quickly analyze and react to his opponents by using mathematical formulas in his head.

Tbf, Gargano has Stealth Mastery as well
Yeah but one read of Kousuke’s profile makes the gap between the two pretty clear in the regards to stealth

and Instinctive Reactions will help both Theory and Gargano out significantly.
Agreed

they scale far above someone who can quickly analyze and react to his opponents by using mathematical formulas in his head.
The money I would pay to never hear the Axiom feat used (at least not as an opening statement/crown jewel) for WWE Skill examples again 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back