• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, against humans he would try to go to incap instead of killing, which is one of the reasons to why I thought is a fair match, otherwise if he abused his stealth to directly go for killing they would be completely ******.
Great then. WWE wrestlers usually go for Incap/KO as well.

I'm assuming Kousuke's stealth won't work forever right?

Great then. WWE wrestlers usually go for Incap/KO as well.

I'm assuming Kousuke's stealth won't work forever right?
From the moment he was born his natural stealth have be active. His active control of pressence can also last as much as he want, so at practical effects is forever.

This feels like kindergarden.

Anyways, going to eat so I'm not gonna comment for the next 25 minutes or so.

From the moment he was born his natural stealth have be active. His active control of pressence can also last as much as he want, so at practical effects is forever.

This feels like kindergarden.
I meant to say that Theory and Gargano will sooner or later find a counter to it, right? That's what I meany by "Kousuke's stealth won't last forever."

Anyway, I vote Endou.

Even if he won't opt to kill The Way, I imagine he has enough balls to try and incapacitate them, which can be achieved by simply slicing their tendons over time or targeting their joints, which can be achieved by simply abusing his indefinitely active stealth mastery that goes beyond what they can perceive. And since Kousuke's Stealth Mastery seemingly also works on characters who have instinctive reactions, I doubt that The Way's instincts will allow them to get any relevant counterattacks in against him.

I'll wait until Expectro comes back and gives his verdict before I respond to anything, because I'm starting to question whether or not The Way can even land any offense on Kousuke.

The Way taking all these Ls because Random thought he could pluck up to the anime big boys 😭 blood on your hands for Johnny Wrestling having a 0:2:0 record within days of being created

The Way taking all these Ls because Random thought he could pluck up to the anime big boys 😭 blood on your hands for Johnny Wrestling having a 0:2:0 record within days of being created
Let's not act like the WWE guys haven't beaten an anime character before though...

In all honesty, I'm just not that interested in Johnny Test threads like that anymore.

Like, if I see someone made a JT matchup, I'd participate, but I will forget about it when the debating is done.

It doesn't help that I'm the only supporter of the verse, too.

Though in azontr's defense, if we were to run back Jericho vs Tsukasa again, I'd argue that Jericho would win fairly convincingly.

Pika and I have found more skill feats for the verse since the match happened that Jericho scales above.

In what defense what am I being defended for 🗿
I was defending your point of Tsukasa being "fodder."

At the time, it was a very close matchup, but now, I'm confident that Jericho beats Tsukasa like 7/10.

Hell, I'm not even sure that Tsukasa can beat some of the Top Tiers of the verse (Austin Theory, Finn Balor, Johnny Gargano, etc.).

I meant to say that Theory and Gargano will sooner or later find a counter to it, right? That's what I meany by "Kousuke's stealth won't last forever."
The counters to it are the things like what I stated, use their skill to cover their gaps, timing their attacks to hit where they predict he will be, try to lure him to traps, counterattack the moment they receive damage, things like that.
I'll wait until Expectro comes back and gives his verdict before I respond to anything, because I'm starting to question whether or not The Way can even land any offense on Kousuke.
They can definitely land hits, it would be hard yes but they can.
Anyway, I vote Endou.

Even if he won't opt to kill The Way, I imagine he has enough balls to try and incapacitate them, which can be achieved by simply slicing their tendons over time or targeting their joints, which can be achieved by simply abusing his indefinitely active stealth mastery that goes beyond what they can perceive. And since Kousuke's Stealth Mastery seemingly also works on characters who have instinctive reactions, I doubt that The Way's instincts will allow them to get any relevant counterattacks in against him.
That's correct, he have the balls to hurt them and try to go with incap via that sort of methods.

The counters to it are the things like what I stated, use their skill to cover their gaps, timing their attacks to hit where they predict he will be, try to lure him to traps, counterattack the moment they receive damage, things like that.
Wouldn't Gargano's and Theory's Social Influencing come into play then?

They can easily trick Kousuke and then immediately act on that opening.

Make the thread. 🤓
Why don't Yu do it instead?

Technically, WWE is in the megajoules range so they'd AP stomp, so it'd have to be a strictly AP equalized match which does change a few things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back