• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I thought in celebrate somehow the upgrade of WWE with a match, and the way (badum tss) I choose to do that is using their favorite assassin. Speed equalized, fight take places in a ring, they begin 3 meters apart, both sides at their strongest, killing is restricted.

The Way: 0
austin-theory-johnny-gargano.gif

vs​

Last edited:
Idk why it hasn’t been added but this already happened and the conclusion was Yor wiped the floor with them easily. AP stomp doesn’t change that since her win-cons are based around poison and blades

Idk why it hasn’t been added but this already happened and the conclusion was Yor wiped the floor with them easily. AP stomp doesn’t change that since her win-cons are based around poison and blades
Well, in this case is actually worth to remake it since now The Way can one-shot if they hit, so now is a matter of if they can pull that or not.

Yeah wtf has changed since the last one lol.

If anything, these matchups should be removed from their profiles due to it being an AP stomp/stomp in general.

Well, in this case is actually worth to remake it since now The Way can one-shot if they hit, so now is a matter of if they can pull that or not.
None of her win conditions have AP as a variable and she was deemed to severely out-skill in the last thread, so they most certainly can’t

Hmm, if you think is a stomp I could restrict win by killing, which would make Yor go with her non-lethal options (like accupunture, use her LS advantage, fear or things like that for example).

Honestly I’m not a fan of the MU in general, it’s just sticking two characters with little in common with their opponent, that AP stomp said opponent, against someone who just clears them with skill and equipment

It’s so clunky and weird of a pairing and a total mismatch

Back