• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically, WWE is in the megajoules range so they'd AP stomp, so it'd have to be a strictly AP equalized match which does change a few things.
I mean, Yu takes a dump on the whole WWE verse in terms of skill, plus he as that handy dura neg iirc.

Wouldn't Gargano's and Theory's Social Influencing come into play then?

They can easily trick Kousuke and then immediately act on that opening.
I mean, he certainly isn't that skilled at this point but at least the knights (which include mainly Meld) have trained him so he should be able to ignore things like their taunts. He is also someone who spend a good chunk of time with other students of the hero party, and each of them have levels of social influencing that probably are above the entire WWE verse even at this point.

I mean, he certainly isn't that skilled at this point but at least the knights (which include mainly Meld) have trained him so he should be able to ignore things like their taunts. He is also someone who spend a good chunk of time with other students of the hero party, and each of them have levels of social influencing that probably are above the entire WWE verse even at this point.
Is their Social Influencing as good as someone who can manipulate thousands of people across the span of multiple weeks without saying a word?

I could use a key where he doesn't have dura neg, or I could just use Jean whose less skilled than him.
I'd be willing to do Jean Pierre if possible. Are there any lesser skilled characters though?

Well, if SL doesn't work, then The Way's only chance of winning is via catching Kousuke at the right time and quickly hit their finishers to at least severely weaken him

I need to find some Live Action shows to pit WWE characters against, because these anime mfs are something else. Only on rare occasions has a WWE vs Anime match worked out.

Is their Social Influencing as good as someone who can manipulate thousands of people across the span of multiple weeks without saying a word?
Kouki mere charisma made him have several clubs fans through Japan and after get summoned to Tortus the entire kingdom was seeing him as the ideal/perfect hero.

Shizuku natural charisma created cults both in Japan and in Tortus without she wanting it, Kaori charisma is similar to Shizuku though in her case people reverence her more as a saint in this key.

Their teacher Aiko made without notice people from the chruch send to control her change their faith and adore her as their goddess instead, and she quite literally without wanting become the goddess of a new religion in Tortus that eventually will be one of the greatest religions on the world.

Liliana, who while not a member of the hero party is the princess of the kingdom that summoned them and interact frecuently with the student, can super easily control the masses at a national level and even other politicians, is needed a politician of Gahard level to face her without be swayed by her mastery at controlling people minds.

Kousuke isn't immune to social infleuncing (because no one is immune to that) but he is accustomed to be around people with far greater social influencing that what the WWE verse have to offer.

Timezoned
******* Timezone, imma go sue yo ass if you KEEP ON DOING THIS FOR GOD SAKE

anyway jokes aside, Kousuke's stealth is basically works like memory manip, the moment he's out of sight so he can do whatever he wants with Gargantos while Gargantos will have a lot of trouble even remembering Kousuke

I'm genuinely starting to think that Tsukasa vs Jericho was a fluke, because ain't no way bruh.

The Way doesn't stand a chance.

I might just do another WWE vs Dr. Stone thread just to cope.

To be fair the characters that I recommended were mainly Ryutarou, who is a brawler who only special thing is being able to generate shockwaves, and Kouki who at first key is outskilled by them and only use simple magic. I was geniunely surprised that Random choose Shizuku and Kouki to do a match.

To be fair the characters that I recommended were mainly Ryutarou, who is a brawler who only special thing is being able to generate shockwaves, and Kouki who at first key is outskilled by them and only use simple magic. I was geniunely surprised that Random choose Shizuku and Kouki to do a match.
You were hyping Shizuku up so I was interested in what she could do lol.

Kousuke a bitch for only attacking people in stealth mode, though.
Believe me when I say that if he could deactivate his natural stealth he would do so, like do to that his life have be so sad with moments like even his mother forgetting to go for him in kindergarten or the teachers believing he never attended to school whe he actually had a perfect attendance record.

Believe me when I say that if he could deactivate his natural stealth he would do so, like do to that his life have be so sad with moments like even his mother forgetting to go for him in kindergarten or the teachers believing he never assited to school whe he actually had a perfect attendance record.
not to mention he DID circumvent his natural stealth... but the price is hefty

Untitled341_20220925224239.png

Him vs the whole verse. Right now.

I'm genuinely starting to think that Tsukasa vs Jericho was a fluke, because ain't no way bruh.

The Way doesn't stand a chance.

I might just do another WWE vs Dr. Stone thread just to cope.
Or maybe start looking for characters from stuff other than anime 😭 video games and other live action shows exist

Bump.

I think that there only are needed 1 or 2 votes more to reach grace (since don't know if Watcher vote really count without stating the reason of his vote).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back