• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only skill feat on my essay that I have that can potentially compete with Yor's skill is the Axiom feat.

The guy uses mathematical formulas in his head to quickly analyze and react to his opponents, which is something Theory and Gargano scale far above.

The only skill feat on my essay that I have that can potentially compete with Yor's skill is the Axiom feat.

The guy uses mathematical formulas in his head to quickly analyze and react to his opponents, which is something Theory and Gargano scale far above.
Pretty sure that isn't as uncommon/special as you may think, also pretty sure Axiom thing is below Loid things (like his random penguin feat or his casual markmanship feat in the fight against agents).
They of course are good teammates and can fight together with synergy, but considering Yor outskilled Loid while drunk, and from his profile he has dealt with heavy numbers disadvantages before, I can’t imagine it being much help.
To illustrate how good Loid can deal with numbers he defeated 38 dudes in less than 10 seconds and also dealt with a group of highly trained agents while when he was acting as an tv spy cartoon character for his daughter entertainment.

My vote also go to Yor btw.

Last edited:
All votes have been counted.

GG I guess...

crying-sad-shayari-life.gif

You can't just sit there, find the solution
Is it the browser? Or is it because the internal storage?
EDIT: Nvm looks like the solution has arrived

In all seriousness, you have no idea how annoying it is for me to beg other people to apply new revisions to a verse all because the fandom is blocked.

I can't wait until I get my own personal laptop.

Well, I'm about to make another The Way matchup, but it'll be a 2v2 instead of a 2v1 now.

Would really appreciate if this match were to be added to everyone's profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back