• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wanderer vs Kirito....'s friend!!

4338947-himura.kenshin.full.126996
Klein OS
Well, Kirito seems to have a lot of matches lately, so I give him some rest and give work to. his friend.

Kenshi vs Klei

8-B Klein here

Fight in a dojo

Speed equalized

All set, who is the winner?

Ah, I didn't look at the comment on that one at first place. My bad.

Ok, Klien is less than 78 tons. As he is only city block level without +. So I guess that he is 55 tons at most.

So what does Kenshin do aside from attacking with his sword? I'm also almost sure Kenshin is more skilled than Klein.

So Kenshin has more AP and I'm pretty sure adventage in skill. However, I think Klein should take this, regen will make it difficult for Kenshin to take him down. Also Incarnation should help Klein, and Kenshin's fear inducing aura shouldn't be much of a problem.

Back