• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 4)

@Blah:If we come before people evacuation and if Rider use RT, Couter-Guardian will come and kill all of us... Is that what you want?

[sorry, I just wanted to set this up cause I'm going to sleep soon, and I also want to establish that things are starting so it doesn't seem like our characters have waited hours to move on an urgent situation. I didn't actually plan to start the fight right away.]

We get to the East Village after around 10 minutes of traveling. On the outside, people are still moving and working normally. But, inside the East Village, not even a single man is there, but no one seems to realize that. Rider's Bounded Field seems to work as he intends to. Caster stops us when we was about to enter and says:

- Please wait, i have to check if these Bounded Fields have some problem...

After some proper check and calculation, Caster destroyed one Bounded Field. I can tell it with my MEoDP but others may not. Caster turns to us and say:

- He'll know we're here now, but shouldn't be able to tell where. Let's move!

We cautionally move inside East Village. However, the moment we get inside, the environment around us changed. It's gold. Golden Pyramids, Golden Temples, everywhere. This is... Ramesseum Tentyris! A loud voice spread throughout the whole East Village:

- Welcome, heroes! Welcome to my glorious Ramesseum Tentyris! I was transferering mana with my Master when you came. Indeed you made a smart choice by destroying my bounded field, however you think that is the only way I can locate you? Nothing can hide before the Almighty Gods light-less ones, but you made a terrible mistake by coming here challengers. Coming here has sealed your fate to die here.

- WHERE IS MY MASTER YOU @$$HOLE!? - Avenger screams.

- Wait who are you again? You mean that girl that was talking about some Avengers movie? I knocked her down and send her to a hospital outside of East Village

- YOU WHAT!? I'M GONNA F@CKING KILL YOU FOR TOUCHING MY MASTER!

- Come and try, heroes try to reach my main temple. After that I shall respond to your challenge!

After he finishes, several phantasmal monsters spawn everywhere. Guess we're in the palm of his hand right now. We have to take down his grunts to reach him. This made him become a main boss or some sort. But, that wasn't enough for crushing our spirit. Caster shouts:

- TO THE MAIN TEMPLE!

After a few minutes everyone within the marked territory has evacuated from what the media calls agas leak that was actually the effect of my first bounded field that makes people dizzy and disorients them.

"Looks like one of your bounded field has been destroyed, maybe you shouldn't have made it weak and noticeable in order to provoke them. I mean it pretty much screams "whoever you are fight me". My master says smugly

"I was going for a message like "HAHAH you have come all the way here to be slaughtered", but I guess It doesn't work that well without my Reality Marble. I reply while sighing

"Anyway, guess it's time for me to show them the wrath of the Egyptian Gods. I do hope they can survive long enough to provide me with some entertainment.

I begin to chant

""Almighty Gods, witness my work! With my Infinite Splendour, the Sun shall Descend! Ramesseum Tentyris!!!"

In an instant the few kilometers covered by my bounded fields is changed into a Egyptian temple complex and the ground became a desert. Each temple shining greatly with radiance of the sun. The thousands of corridors all filled with traps and phantasmal beasts were designed to destroy anyone that dared to invade. My masters residence turned into the throne room in the complex. Yes the imaginary landscape was indeed the embodiment a myth.

I take a seat on the throne and gesture for my master to sit besides me. She takes a seat, as I begin to speak.

"Master this is is the manifestation of how the my body contained the Almighty Gods. Within this landscape I am truly invincible and unbeatable. I boast.

I then summon a orb that lets me pinpoint see anyone that enters my landscape.

"I'm the best general in existence, I Ozymandias crushed the Hittites with my superior leadership and won every single war I ever entered with the power of the Egyptian Gods.

Military Tactics Gained

"MY LEGION OF PHANTASMAL BEASTS THE ENEMY HAS COME TO DESTROY YOUR PHARAOH AND I ORDER YOU WITH THE AUTHORITY OF THE ALMIGHTY GODS TO DESTROY ANY INVADERS!!!

Looking into the orb I spot Saber, Caster, Avenger, Archer and Lancer. I decide to loudly greet them.

By using the orb is loudly tell anyone within my Temple Complex

"Welcome, heroes! Welcome to my glorious Ramesseum Tentyris! I was transferering mana with my Master when you came. Indeed you made a smart choice by destroying my bounded field, however you think that is the only way I can locate you? Nothing can hide before the Almighty Gods light-less ones, but you made a terrible mistake by coming here challengers. Coming here has sealed your fate to die here.

"WHERE IS MY MASTER YOU @$$HOLE!? - Avenger screams.

"Wait who are you again?, you mean that girl that was talking about some Avengers movie? I knocked her down and send her to a hospital outside of East Village.

"YOU WHAT!? I'M GONNA F@CKING KILL YOU FOR TOUCHING MY MASTER! Avenger screams

"Come and try, heroes try to reach my main temple. After that I shall respond to your challenge!

[Owari I'm going to need you to change my dialogue to what I wrote instead since RT is not that big and I don't sound arrogant enough.]

"we arrived at East village but Caster stops us when we was about to enter and says:

- Please wait, i have to check if these Bounded Fields have some problem...

After some proper check and calculation, Caster destroyed one Bounded Field. I gripped and prepared for a fight:

- He'll know we're here now, but shouldn't be able to tell where. Let's move!

We cautionally move inside East Village. However, the moment we get inside, the environment around us changed. It's gold. Golden Pyramids, Golden Temples, everywhere. This is... Ramesseum Tentyris! A loud voice spread throughout the whole East Village:

"Welcome, heroes! Welcome to my glorious Ramesseum Tentyris! I was transferering mana with my Master when you came. Indeed you made a smart choice by destroying my bounded field, however you think that is the only way I can locate you? Nothing can hide before the Almighty Gods light-less ones, but you made a terrible mistake by coming here challengers. Coming here has sealed your fate to die here.

"WHERE IS MY MASTER YOU @$$HOLE!? - Avenger screams.

"Wait who are you again?, you mean that girl that was talking about some Avengers movie? I knocked her down and send her to a hospital outside of East Village.

"YOU WHAT!? I'M GONNA F@CKING KILL YOU FOR TOUCHING MY MASTER! Avenger screams

"Come and try, heroes try to reach my main temple. After that I shall respond to your challenge!

After he finishes, several phantasmal monsters spawn everywhere. This field changed though i'm ready with lance and Ea at hand. We have to take down his grunts to reach him. This made him become a main boss or some sort. But, that wasn't enough for crushing our spirit. Caster shouts:

- TO THE MAIN TEMPLE!

• I chuckle to myself just need to lower his agility and I can get the upper hand but i made a telephatic message to my master*
-Sarah I need some Mana here

-Why? Fighting? Hmph like i care

-Maybe it might be my last time to say things so just assume i could be dead

-Hey red...what happens to servants after this

-They disappear that's all forgot to mention it

-Oh...*I noticed the dread and sadness in her tone...why? Seems like she doesn't like me in her life so why?*

-I may need mana

-Fine...*She gave mana but immediately cut the connection*

-Internal Monologue: Weird why oh well i'll make sure to survive and kick ramesses ass right here *As i charged with the other*

I once again loudly tell everyone in my temple complex, while looking at the battle that is unfolding between my beasts and the heroes through my orb.

"Good luck fighting my legion of phantasmal beasts as you might have noticed all of them are comparable to you heroes but you do of course have the trump cards in noble phantasms, but the divine poison should be able to make the gap smaller.

"What do you mean by divine poi... Caster says before she/he starts coughing up blood.

"What is the meaning of this, Ramesses you coward you would use poison to weaken your enemies? Come here and fight yourself! Saber screams

"Don't worry the poison won't kill you it will just weaken your parameters and make your lungs feel like they are burning up, you are heroes right? You should be able to deal with it. I reply smugly

"ALSO IF YOU DARE TO USE THE TRUE NAME OF I OZYMANDIAS AGAIN I WILL DESTROY YOU WITH DIVINE WRATH. I yell out.

Good luck fighting my legion of phantasmal beasts as you might have noticed all of them are comparable to you heroes but you do of course have the trump cards in noble phantasms, but the divine poison should be able to make the gap smaller.

"What do you mean by divine poi... Caster says before she/he starts coughing up blood.

"What is the meaning of this, Ramesses you coward you would use poison to weaken your enemies? Come here and fight yourself! Saber screams

"Don't worry the poison won't kill you it will just weaken your parameters and make your lungs feel like they are burning up, you are heroes right? You should be able to deal with it. He reply smugly

"ALSO IF YOU DARE TO USE THE TRUE NAME OF I OZYMANDIAS AGAIN I WILL DESTROY YOU WITH DIVINE WRATH. Ramesses yell out.

• Ahh I see so he plans to weaken us as i get near caster and saber whispering to them so only they can hear me*
"Guys we need to weaken him but pls help me align him that temple so when i charge it hits and gurantees both him and this RM destroyed btw i need some luck to not become comic relief"

• They look at me and nodded knowing what i want*
"Good now lets kick ass"

I look at my sword, Clarent and begin writing :

Saver sat down, waiting for the second battle against ruler. He began pouring his mana into his sword Clarent, thinking about it turning into the best counter attacking NP. One that would strike the opponent at the perfect time, just when they use their trumpcards.

<Waits>

Clarent begins to glow, bursting with power, decreasing in size and becomes a dagger with inscriptions on it. The best counter attacking NP, Fragarach.

I stop writing, write more soon.

[Sorry I took so long, I had a lot of stuff to do after I woke up.]

[@Hizack the plan was like this: when we enter the marble Saber will use Song of White Grail and Caster will start charging Uomo Universale. As a group we move closer to the main temple, and after 30 seconds pass Saber (or Lancer) will break the Marble, Avenger will use TTBB to hit Rider with the crystals, and Caster will fire off Uomo Universale at the now exposed Rider.

If that fails Caster will charge a second Uomo Universale, Archer will use System Keraunos, Lancer can go for one of his NPs, Saber will prepare to stop any more attempts to activate Rider's NPs (I'm not sure if he'll actually have the mana to use his Marble again, seeing as we caught him before he completed the transfer). After White Grail wears off there will be about 3-5 more seconds for Uomo Universale to charge in which our cqc fighters need to try to slow Rider down (or kill him if possible) so Caster can fire It off when they create an opening, finishing Rider.

The whole plan can be avoided if we manage to get Lancer a good shot at Rider and the temple in the first 30 seconds gbut E rank luck might make this hard) and if Rider doesn't manage to avoid all of the high power NPs it'll end early.]

As we start moving a powerful magic force can be felt. Lancer's was bigger, I think as East Village is turned into a desert housing a temple complex.

The voice of Rider rings out, Flashy McChariot sounds as full of himself as ever "Blah blah blah Ramesseum Tentyris! Blah blah blah blah transferring mana with my master blah blah." Sorry for the interruption, please die. "Blah blah blah blah smart choice by destroying my bounded field, blah blah blah blah blah?" Thank you for the compliment, please die. "Nothing can hide before the Almighty Gods blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah fate to die here" yes, that is your fate, please die.

Quick confession, I stopped paying attention, like 0% of the way in. In part because I was thinking of something else. He clearly has a different way of monitoring us, so why'd he create that bounded field. It wasted magic and the other two were enough as a calling card. Was this guy just trying to impress his master? I look towards the center temple and think again, please die, before something interesting finally happens.

"WHERE IS MY MASTER YOU @$$HOLE!?" That interesting thing referring to Avenger getting pissed.

"Wait who are you again?, you mean that girl that was talking about some Avengers movie? I knocked her down and send her to a hospital outside of East Village." Oh good, she's safe. Avenger doesn't see it that way.

"YOU WHAT!? I'M GONNA F@CKING KILL YOU FOR TOUCHING MY MASTER!" I'm always impressed by how Avenger censors himself, seriously, how many people do you know who will say 'fatcking kill you' out loud?

"Blah blah blah blah blah, I'm cocky, do your worst" maybe that's not really what he said. With that, the barking pauses, and the biting begins, only he sent the puppies instead of the hound. As the phantasmagoric beasts pop up, I yell "TO THE MAIN TEMPLE!"

And after a few seconds, the noise returns! But this time he has something important to say "Good luck fighting my legion of phantasmal beasts as you might have noticed all of them are comparable to you heroes but you do of course have the trump cards in noble phantasms, but the divine poison should be able to make the gap smaller."

"What do you mean by divine poi... gack!" Ah that's brisk! My lungs are burning up, and I seem to have coughed a little blood.

"What is the meaning of this, Ramesses you coward you would use poison to weaken your enemies? Come here and fight yourself!" Saber screams. In response I want to say c'mon Saber, we were expecting something to weaken us. But my lungs are still burning up a little.

"Don't worry the poison won't kill you it will just weaken your parameters and make your lungs feel like they are burning up, you are heroes right? You should be able to deal with it. " rider's smug, as expected he thinks he's invincible. So the method of lowering stats is a poison gas that also burns the lungs. Not too big a deal, just gotta get used to the pain.

Lancer makes a request, he's admitting he needs help, I knew he wasn't 100% Gilgamesh! "Guys we need to weaken him but pls help me align him that temple so when i charge it hits and gurantees both him and this RM destroyed btw i need some luck to not become comic relief" I nod in response, so do the rest of us, and Lancer says "Good now lets kick ass"

After I get used to the pain enough to properly speak, I tell them "I'm gonna start charging, Saber, you should probably activate your White Grail soon. If Lancer can't aim a shot in 30 seconds, we'll go with the original plan. Also, keep in mind he probably has some method of attack besides the small fries, if it's something big, Ea may be the only thing that can stop it, since System Keraunos is offline"

[Retroactive]

I return to my colosseum after my first "fight" with Saver. That spear of his was interesting. And possibly quite dangerous. A spear made out of bone? That is precisely what the ancient spear of Ireland's child of light was. A weapon forged from the bones of the great Irish sea demon he slew, capable of halting Regenerationn and instantly piercing my heart. The fact that he was willing to cut off his own leg makes me worry further. He must truly believe that with this weapon, he can kill me, and this I cannot allow.

I attune SNI and look into the future to watch Saver's prep and the events of our upcoming battle. Ahh. I see. So that is what he intends.

I begin my own preparations.

[You couldn't have written it all at once Llama?]

[Really? Damn dude, sounds like you need to get some sleep]

[Well, either that or you had stayed up quite late. What time was it for you?]

I watch as my phantasmal beast legion surrounds the 5 servants, and blocks their way to the main temple that is 2 km away. I notice how the 4 servants are trying to protect Lancer, while Caster is charging up with incredible amounts of mana.

Hmm that Lancer probably possess enough firepower to destroy my marble in one shot. That would certainly be troublesome, however it seems like he needs time to prepare and aim correctly in order to use it, and I'm getting a bad feeling that It could cancel out or even overpower my Dendera Electric Bulb without being at full strength.

Once the legion surrounds them I telepathically order them to swarm them when they let down their guard. Saber starts cutting some of them down but I notice how her movements have slowed down as she gets hit by one of my weaker beasts.

Looks like the poison has started affecting their parameters they must be feeling numb in their arms now, at this rate they will be forced to use their noble phantasms, since my reality marble was not created when I was at full power, many functions are unusable including the noble phantasm seal that would easily let me win this battle.

[Well we can drag out the fight between my legion and the protagonists, and then switch to Saver vs Ruler once Saver has finished his preparations]

[Hey Llama, if you are just going with the Frag + DKotSH combo, I can write up my preparations now]

[I'm back my fellow servants! Have i died yet? Have Llama lost to Monarch due to Fragarach? I'll be around for a little before continue my study.]

[@Llama: Fragarach is a counter-NP but also a NP itself so the best counter for Fragarach is also Fragarach. If Monarch give himself Fragarach, your lost is for sure. Monarch give himself Fragarach is my prediction so take care~]

[Why hello Saber. No one has died yet, although Blahster is still coughing up blood. Llama has written himself one chapter to start getting Fragarach, and I'm currently waiting for him to finish his prep before I write in my own]

[@Owari i'm not so easily *Got smacked by a wrecking ball* killed *Wrecked by a train and atomized*]

[I think you are severely underestimating my phantasmal beasts, since they are basically immortal and regenerates from anything they wont be scared of you. Oh and they are comparable to you in terms of strength, speed and durability.]

Ramesses the Sun King said:
[I think you are severely underestimating my phantasmal beasts, since they are basically immortal and regenerates from anything they wont be scared of you. Oh and they are comparable to you in terms of strength, speed and durability.]
[That why i asked -_-]

Back