• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 4)

[God damn it. I wrote out a whole epic battle between me and Saver with thoughts, emotions, and planning, and then the comment writer decided to just close instead of actually replying. So instead, you get the bare bones of the fight]

He uses DAL + Counter hero, reducing all my stats heavily and kicking me out of my territory so I'm only left with my skills and Gram

We start fighting. My superior skil and SNI telling me what to do lets me parry, block, or turn into mist and avoid all his attacks.

He uses DKotSH. It burns. It hurts a lot. Fire gets in my lungs and my nose and my eyes.

I use MMM to buff my magic resistance, letting me not burn to death

I use Grams energy wave and he uses Fragarach, destroying my heart.

He thinks he's won, but I use the King's Glass Game to reset the entire battle back to the instant it began.

In the second he is confused at what has happened, I impale him with the branches.

[There, done. If you really, really, really want the full version ask and I'll edit it into this comment at some point]

Ramesses the Sun King said:
[Damn you guys are really going at it but I can still survive, but the chariot will have to be sacrificed]
[How? We do this immediately when the marble breaks, at the point where your master should still still be trying to heal you from the run in with Ea (since that was the plan of attack from the beginning). And how would your chariot let you survive an EX anti army NP, that is specifically strong enough to break past all your defenses and kill you, and EX anti fortress NP, that creates a space-time dislocation along with an absurd amount of power to kill you, in the first place? That's way too much of a stretch…]

[@Monarch: You're a broken ****, so you'll more likely survive after all but really? The Queen's Glass Game? Just have to tell you how you decline Llama's Maria the Ripper, Queen's Glass Game is Nursery Rhyme's ultimate manifestation of Alice's dream. And Alice is a dead girl who is so lonely that she want friends, mates, that she can play with them. And this NP represent her dream to restart everything from zero, that she can continue her game forever... damn, i cried last time after the MC finish Nursery Rhyme and also finish Alice's dream, too... You bring this up... I hate you...]

[And, that Queen's Glass Game is an Anti-World NP. If you come outside your PW and use it, our battle down there will restart from the beginning except for the mana used in the battle won't come back. With how i used Boundary of Emptiness together with 2 times SoG, Archer's System Kraunos, Caster's Uomo Universal and Lancer's EA, the tide will turned against us...]

OwariNepgear said:
[Oh **** Caster. 1 EX Anti-Army + 1 EX Anti-Fortress, both have very large AOE to Rider WHILE Avenger is near him? He really can TTBB to get out but you don't even want to give Rider a chance? He hasn't even showed his Brahmastra, too... And you may kill Rider's Master in the process... This is too... Guess Rider have to use DAL to challenge Avenger and use his Nanoha figure as a token for Avenger to save his Master.]
[The way Ramesses wrote this basically has us all standing around doing nothing as his master casts a healing spell he gives himself an ability, and runs away. Those attacks were things we had planned for the moment the RM dropped, they should have hit before Avenger had a chance to go near him, hence why I point out that we aren't waiting for Lancer and Avenger's conversation.]

[Hmm, now this make sense how Rider really manage to get away when all of us are really nearby and Servant sense can really give us the information about your current location. Even with Achilles's legs, i doubt you can go so fast that they can't tell.]

[And one of the points of my plan was to attack the area he should be even if Caster hadn't sensed his presence yet. Caster is overly cautious with stuff like this.]

[I actually got a way to escape but it's kind of sad. My master will use her command seals when the marble breaks to order me to survive and to teleport me to the other side of Manhattan, and you guys then use your 2 EX phantasms on a master.]

[The original plan was to use the flying chariot as a platform to jump higher into the sky after boosting my parameters with Imperial privilege and 1 command seal, which would destroy my chariot but not my divine horses]

[My King's Glass Game only resets things in my marble, not in reality. Most of my abilities only work in the marble. And you can say the King's Glass Game is the ultimate manifestation of my dream to undo my mistakes]

[Really throwing your master into the firing line there aren't you Ramesses. Geez, not even going to let her survive? You'll fade away a few hours later anyway]

[Can your master actually react to the two NPs? For that matter, can even you react to System Keraunos? Because, again, we're using these the moment the marble breaks. The divine horses are only as strong as their master, they wouldn't have been able to survive being in the blasts of the NPs anyway.]

[She will already have teleported me out before either of you have fired it. After a short telephathich conversation right as the marble is going to break and as my beasts die I'm teleported out. I will then be angry and desires revenge and give myself self replenishment and Independent Action. After killing some humans]

[Taking advantage of Ruler being distracted are you? Hmmmm. Is this what your master would have wanted Ramesses? She seemed like a nice lass, going around eating souls isn't very nice]

[System Keraunos is an extremely powerful electromagnetism manipulation ability that can outbreak of a limited, quasi-like space-time dislocation. So it's speed must be at least speed of lightning since lightning is his basic from the beginning. And speed of normal lightning is at least mach 1.634 With most of Servant has Hypersonic+ base speed and High Hypersonic reaction speed, he can react to this but his Master can't.]

[Hmm... I feel bad for his Master right now... And Hizack can really save Rider's Master with his TTBB... And Hizack hasn't taken any action for a while. @Hizack: What will you do?]

[If she lives, her hand will need to be cut off to negate the contract. Unless she's already used up 3 CS, but I think this would only be her second]

[I was under the impression EX ranked NPs were supposed to possess high speeds, or at least not be easily dodgeable. Also, I think you meant electricity, not lightning Owari. Still, his electricity is compared to the lightning of the gods, keep in mind throughout much of history natural lightning was thought to be caused by the gods, so in other words his electricity is compared to lightning.]

[@Monarch: Each Master here is on a same term as Rin Tohsaka, right? And Rin's basic speed without any magic enhancement is roughly Athletic Human. I doubt she can't even see System Kraunos coming, let alone using her CS to tp Ramesses away.

[@Blah: I'll mention my point more accurate. His tactic of using his chariot as a sacrifice to jump up isn't really possible. With System Kraunos is EX rank Anti-Fortress (stronger than Excalibur), so it's speed must be at least (or higher) than Excalibur. Rider FSN's Bellerophon has a speed of 8498.82 m/s due to calculation from our page which is roughly Mach 28+ (High Hypersonic speed). And Excaliblast's speed>Bellerophon's speed (a lot). So, in normal term, Rider can see and react, but can't get away from System Kraunos. For example, he can summon a shield (if he has one) but can't jump to get away, like how most servant can't dodge Excaliblast.]

[Edit: Also, @Blah: Uomo Universal is actually slow. Using FGO as a FPS scaling, it move even slower than a Servant's normal speed but it's explosion is very huge (Scaling using FGO's background, it's must be at least a city block in pure size).]

OwariNepgear said:
[@Monarch: Each Master here is on a same term as Rin Tohsaka, right? And Rin's basic speed without any magic enhancement is roughly Athletic Human. I doubt she can't even see System Kraunos coming, let alone using her CS to tp Ramesses away.
[Yeah, they are all on par with Rin. If she can't see SK coming, neither can these masters]

[She will use her 2 command seals to teleport me out and order me to survive and win, before she dies. And this will happen right before the marble is destroyed. I'm deleting my original reply and retcon it.]

[@Monarch: What do you think Ruler? Can Rider's Master, by 6th sense or something, see that Archer and Caster are about to unleash their NP or Rider will die instantly when his NP break, that she has to use 2 CS just to tp him away and order him to survive? In legal way, i mean.]

[Edit: We're about to see Ramesses king of kings go on a slaughter and kill ppl for mana? Kings these days...]

Ramesses the Sun King said:
[As I said already this will happen before my marble breaks and they will fire their NP after the marble breaks....]
[As i said, in legal sense. Otherwise, you're meta-ing, you know? In normal sense, you won't know their NP (they haven't used it before, 3 of them), you won't know how strong their NP is. So your master's doing is somehow become meta. That's why i'm asking for Ruler's decision since he's the supervisor of this war.]

[Now this is even make less sense... You're only half-dead after EA break your RM (which is tanked with 7 of your Sphinx). So how can your Master tp you away before your RM break? Because that will mean your Master tp you away even before you got in a half-dead injury.]

[Having a master use their command seals to teleport their servant away and live. Sure]

[Having that master know to do so when they are peak human and the incoming attack is at least Hypersonic+ to High Hypersonic? Not sure about that.]

[I think your master would have a little more faith in Ozymandias, King of Kings than to simply teleport him away the moment his marble breaks, especially seeing as he was actually doing pretty well against all 3 servants last time]

[So unfortunately Ramesses, you are going to need to come up with a better reason that Rider's master can think to teleport him away in the scant seconds between "Ea fired (+ Marble collapses) -> SK and UU fired" or else I'm afraid I feel a soul return to the Grail]

[Also, hey Scarlet, you've returned! Let's just determine whether or not Ramesses can survive this before we switch threads]

[We'll continue this in the next thread. Btw, Servant's base speed is Hypersonic+ so the speed of this fight right from the beginning was Hypersonic+, right? So the time between EA fired and SK&UU fired is really short physically, i think?

@Scarlet: How long will it take between EA fired and Reality Marble got broken by EA's power?]

OwariNepgear said:
[@Scarlet: How long will it take between EA fired and Reality Marble got broken by EA's power?]
[When Gil unleashed Enuma Elish on Rider and it tore a fissure on the ground, by the time Bucephalus jumped across the fissure, the cracks started appearing in the sky as well. So I would say seconds at best]

[So, let's take Gil vs Alex as an example. Rin's staying on Alex's horse. Can Rin, in very normal term without any buff, have enough speed to use her CS to teleport Alex away between the time EA blast already reached Alex's place with IH got broken completely?]

[The blast reached them in an instant because the soldiers behind them were annihilated, but you could argue that Gil wasn't trying to kill neither Waver nor Rider, but merely destroy Rider's ideals.

If the Master wasn't buffed by anything or wasn't holding into anything that can withstand the force even for a second, he would get sent flying from the vacuum effect the attack creates].

[Ah, no, i'm only talking about speed. Because in this game, Rider said used his sphinxs to block EA's blast some how and his Master will tp him away before his RM got broken down completely. So, it's the time frame between EA reach Alex (but now blow Alex and Rin on that horse away) and IH got broken completely. Can someone at Rin's level have enough speed to use CS to transfer her Servant out?]

[So that's that. Your master (somehow) has enough speed to tp you away with her CS before RM got broken down. It's up to you now. Either taking someone with you or run away.]

Back