• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 4)

Lancer said that he just kidding so i have nothing to worry anymore i guess.

("If i ever hear that you make a trouble for "mine" Nanoha-again.....this time i'm not let you get away easily Avenger.") Fate-chan said it like that too.......if she only know that i use master to bet......Ôû¬shiverÔû¬

But if i let Lancer win and Go ask Master to date.......Ôû¬evil smirkÔû¬ HUE HUE HUE! he going to get rip to shred.....but well, everything end well now.

Anyway......Ôû¬looking at Caster buttÔû¬........what a Good "back story".
Ó©öÓ©▓Ó©ºÓ©ÖÓ╣îÓ╣éÓ©½Ó©ÑÓ©ö (2)
Ôû¬hard breathingÔû¬

Hizack and redgrave. Tell me now, yes or no. If Saver cuts off his own leg/arm to forge into a bone spear to make into DAL, should I heal his missing limb for the battle?

Monarch Laciel said:
Hizack and redgrave. Tell me now, yes or no. If Saver cuts off his own leg/arm to forge into a bone spear to make into DAL, should I heal his missing limb for the battle?
Heal

LlamaGod1411 said:
[Pls say yes, me is saver, me is heals people]
[And Monarch, what are your stats btw]
[Taking into account my various boosts incuding items and territories: Strength B+, Agility B++ (EX with ECD but it doesn't matter in Ars Paulina), Endurance A+, Mana EX++ (with the mana reactor) Luck A+++, NP ?(A++++)(EX)]

[Once DAL cuts me off from my territories, my stats will be: Strength C, Agility C (C+ with agility ring) (EX with ECD but again it doesn't matter), Endurance A, Mana EX, Luck A++, NP ?(EX)]

[Ah so once I activate DAL, other than Mana I vastly outclass you?]

[Lol supposing I get out, it would be weird. Rider has DAL. I have DAL. We're allies]

[Honestly just heal really to make it fair in a sense but the weapon itself...won't really do much as Ruler is "weaker" than Saver but if you want to be extra cautious don't heal just looking at two sides of the coin]

[Oh, and I forgot to include your counter hero, although my self-mod and impalement feats make me more an anti hero than hero. So my stats in DAL are Strength D, Agility D (D+ with agility ring) (EX with ECD but again it doesn't matter), Endurance D, Mana A+++, Luck N/A, NP ?(EX)]

[Thank you so much. I'm tempted to just turn off Ars Paulina mid fight and watch you drop]

[I gave him his command seals remember. I can't control him like that. And Gram is only B+++ (thanks to Counter Hero and my pre-fight buff) to his EX, so the damage it will do is somewhat limited]

[I've made my choice. I'm Lawful Neutral, swaying towards Lawful Evil. I've made a deal, and I intend to honour it. ]

[Gram=Excalibur and Excaliblast is vastly stronger than regular blows if you hit him with gram blast(Since I'm assuming that it is also a beamsword) he is going to die and you can use your other command seals to amp yourself]

[A Gram blast won't kill him, as it gets ranked down due to his counter hero]

[And how would command seals amp me? Aren't they just mana sources that can control servants?]

LlamaGod1411 said:
[Pretty sure I can dodge the blasts]
[You won't. Gram is the prototype of Balmung, and Balmung's blast isn't just a beam of light, its an massive expanding wave of energy.]

Balmung_FGO.gif

[Gram doesn't get ranked down by counter hero only your parameters gets ranked down, and even if it did he would still probably die from it since Phoebus Catastrophe(B rank anti army noble phantasm) put Spartacus(EX rank endurance servant) to the brink of death, although the Rank probably doesn't represent its true power. You can use command seals mana sources to temporarily boost your strength and noble phantasm]

[Ramesses you want me as your second in command m8

Besides, Monarch already has Ex Mana and Ex Replenishment, command seals don't really mean much at this point of time]

[It's like saying you can sidestep a Excaliblast which you can't even with EX agility the only way would be if you had Dromeus Kometes. Btw my priorities right now is an epic battle between ASJFY users before ruling the world]

LlamaGod1411 said:
[That gif shows only two sides though. What's stopping me from, let's say moving behind you while you're using the attack?]
[1. The starting distance between us]

[2. Me spinning around to catch you]

[3. The speed of the blast (equal to excalibur, remember?]

[You planning on chopping off your arm or your leg?]

[@Lama the Command seals can be used to power himself up as a separate mana source, for example Kirei past his prime when using enough command seals can win against true assassin]

[Ok have fun hopping]

[Righto, seeing as we've established everything that needs to be established, I'll write the fight]

My preparations complete, I activate SNI to find Saver. He's lying in the forest holding a spear made of ... bone? Where did he get that... oh. He's missing a leg. I gesture and the branches begin to move, dragging him towards me.

I look at his missing leg as he tries to stand up.

"Wonderful" I laugh. "Your determination to survive is truly wonderful. How much will must it have taken to saw off your own leg? How much will must it have taken to carve out the bone from the flesh and sharpen it into a point?"

"But you've made a mistake. You're missing an leg, and probably an awfully large amount of blood. You're exhausted. And most of all, you must have assumed I would heal your leg, or else you never would have done something to impede your fighting so greatly"

I clap my hands, and Saver goes pale.

"But out of respect for your will to survive, I will heal your limb" His face regains colour, an expression of hope.

"But only next round. You made the decision to cut it off as part of your preparations. And so in this fight, you are going to need to deal with this" I gesture at his missing limb, " preparation of yours".

His face goes blank. Considering his options I suspect. Well it isn't all bad. He still has two more fights he could win.

I reach into my pocket and pull out a coin. Saver stands up, propping himself on the butt of the spear.

"I'll throw this up. When it hits the ground, the fight begins"

I throw it up. It falls. It hits the ground.

I gesture and branches all around me writhe towards Saver. He deflects several of the ones coming from his front with Clarent, but the ones from behind impale him through his missing heart, lungs, throat and head. He goes still

"Good fight" I saw wryly. "Hopefully you'll be quite a bit stronger next fight when you don't need to hop to move. I'll resurrect you in 16 hours"

I sit down, surrounded by unmoving branches, thinking how to defeat Ruler in his own world. I walk over to a branch and try chopping it. I notice that my weapon can no longer cut it, unlike in my earlier battle. I think about this new development. If I can't cut these branches, it is going to be very problematic, I say to myself. I look around for things that can be fashioned into an NP. I find nothing that can be used. I was in desperate need of a new NP but I could not find anything to use in the area the branches put me in.

I wonder what I can do. I arrive at the dreadful conclusion that the only possible way to get a Physical NP would be to use my own body. There is no other way out. I pick up clarent, look down at my leg for what might be the last time, if Ruler doesn't pity me and heal me, and slice it off in one clean slash. I took a well calculated risk.

I writhe around in pain for a few minutes, almost at the brink of crying. I steel my nerves and begin separating the bone from the flesh. I begin fashioning the bone into a spear, ignoring my throbbing leg.

[@Monarch, do I start with asjfy now? I could play it off as me not wanting to show you my abilities when I'm lacking a leg]

[@Hizack ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ]

[@Hizack - I will drag you into my marble and tie you up with branches and make you part of this]

[Llama yeah, start writing now. I'm fine with you not wanting to show your new ability, it doesn't make sense to use it when you are missing a leg, and thus off balance and far less agile (in the real non-parameter way) than your would normally be, seeing as it on its own is probably not enough to beat me, and it would just be playing your hand too early]

[Also, I do mean 16 RL hours, so start planning for next round too.

I look at the bone spear(RIP Leg) and begin writing :

Saver held the spear made of bone in his hand, and began pouring magic into it to make it into a spear that can pierce anything. The mighty Achilles' Hero Killing Spear which was said to create a battle ground which was intended to make battles fair. B+ Phantasm so Five Chapters should do, Llama tells himself.

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Saver puts all the mana that he can spare, into the bone spear. It shakes with the amount of energy in it. The spear becomes longer and a work of art, unlike it's old crude self. It is the Hero Killing Spear,
Diatrekhōn Astēr Lonkhē.

[No Sixth Chapter cause I spent that time carving a spear]

I finish my manuscript, gaining Diatrekhōn Astēr Lonkhē and wait there, with Clarent in my left and for my fight against Ruler.

After some time has passed, I notice the branches stirring around me.

The time has finally come. I feel the branches wrapping themselves around me and dragging me to the Colosseum.

"Wonderful" Ruler laughed. "Your determination to survive is truly wonderful. How much will must it have taken to saw off your own leg? How much will must it have taken to carve out the bone from the flesh and sharpen it into a point? But you've made a mistake. You're missing an leg, and probably an awfully large amount of blood. You're exhausted. And most of all, you must have assumed I would heal your leg, or else you never would have done something to impede your fighting so greatly"

I pale. Will Ruler not heal my leg? My entire plan works on the gamble that Ruler will decide to be honorable in his fight. If he does not, I have no chance of winning.

In my fervor, I slightly hear Ruler telling me that he will not heal my leg for this round, but he will, for the next. My spirits lift up a bit. I decide to not use my new spear, as that would only display it's working and accept death.

I see the Ruler holding out a coin, tossing it up and stating that the battle begins once the coin hits the ground. I immediately stand up, using the spear as support. The moment the coin hits the ground, all the branches rush towards me. With a sigh, I lift my blade and deflect several of the branches, but get impaled...yet again in seconds of the battle beginning.

I fall down to the ground, dead, waiting for my next battle with Ruler.

[@Redgrave Lol]

Back