• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 4)

[It is in Ramesseum Tentyris page, but they are all weaker than the super sphinx who could fight proto saber evenly, so the strongest would have B rank strength and the weakest would have D rank strength]

Ramesses the Sun King said:
[It is in Ramesseum Tentyris page, but they are all weaker than the super sphinx who could fight proto saber evenly, so the strongest would have B rank strength and the weakest would have D rank strength]
Wait, just that for Jobber? Okay then, fix some word and my writing should work.

[Not sure since none of the phantasmal beasts have been described besides the 7 guardian sphinxes who should be comparable to Ozymandias other Sphixes, but I would assume a lot of them can fly]

[It was 3am-ish for me.

And **** me, internet died yet again, on a temporary connection for now. I should probably be able to post one in 5-ish hours, internet back then]

[Maybe write on Word or something so you don't lose it all if the internet dies?]

[And staying up til 3am... damn. I can barely make it to 2am. I need to set up a better system for the different time zones in this game]

OwariNepgear said:
[Hello everyone. I've done with my project. So... how strong is Ramesses's phantasmal beast again?]
[Strong Jobber have B rank stats and weak one have C rank, guardian sphinxes Have Rank A stats, well at least you still can easy kill them. (Should have grab my Monte Cristo Mythologie wih me xD.)]

OwariNepgear said:
[That's all? Just that? Strongest ones are Sphinxs, right? How many of them are there?]
[Alot, and they have regen and immortality too but i don't think you have any problem "kill" them.]

[Immortal in the same way Ramesses is immortal until his temple is destroyed. I don't know if that just means he can't be harmed or if he regens from all harm. MEoDP can probably still kill them easily though]

[So right now w/o Lancer's EA, i'm the only one can kill them? They can tank even Archer's EX Anti-Fortress System Krauenos or Caster's Uomo Universal w/o getting killed? And about you Hizack, you can't really do anything right now, you know? You have no Divinity or Divine weapons. God Force is just how they call Lu Bu's Sky Piercer, it has no Divinity, so do your TTBB.]

[Llama, I'm sorry but this is taking too long. If you internet is not back and you have not written up your preparations in the next 3 - 4 hours, I'm just going to write out that you got DKotSH rank B (not replacing TTBB) with 5 chapters and turned Clarent into Fragarach Rank D (becomes A) with the last chapter, and then write out my own prep and our battle]

OwariNepgear said:
[So right now w/o Lancer's EA, i'm the only one can kill them? They can tank even Archer's EX Anti-Fortress System Krauenos or Caster's Uomo Universal w/o getting killed? And about you Hizack, you can't really do anything right now, you know? You have no Divinity or Divine weapons. God Force is just how they call Lu Bu's Sky Piercer, it has no Divinity, so do your TTBB.]
[I know, that why i said that i should Grab some hax like My Monte Cristo Mythologie.]

[I'm unkillable when inside my marble and so are my beasts the regen is just added bonus you could cut off my head and I would still be alive without any problems. Not sure how MEoDP would interact with it though]

[I swear, if i was Llama right now, i would give myself Garden of Avalon to enjoy my last 3 days in a garden full of flowers.]

[@Ramesses: I believe till now, Ars Paulina is the only RM that stated no Concept of Death. So, your beasts can still be killed, only harder than normal.]

Those beasts... They're endlessly coming from everywhere. No matter how many i killed, they still appear over and over again. My friends should have realized, too. They're almost invincible. Archer's lightnings, Caster's spells,... none of them is worked. They're regenerating way too fast? Or some kind of tough defence? Though i can kill them with my Eyes mean they're not immortal. Lancer's Gae Bolg seem to work on them, too. Their wound can't be regenerated with Gae Bolg's curse, but no matter how severe their wound is, they're still coming. Lancer has to dismember them if he want to stop them, but it's very hard with a spear and he's charging EA, too. Avenger can't use both TTBB and God Force due to this RM. So, right now, i'm the only one can kill beasts. Thanks to my Song of Grail - White Song, we're unkillable. But, White Song only grants us instant Regenerationn with the same amount of damage that we received so it may look like we're unaffected by any means. However, we still feel pain. The pain from beast's attacks, especially poison. White Grail didn't cure us completely from poison. Beast's poison can't physically kill us but we will continuously suffer from the pain. But, right now i'm the only one who can open a path for my allies, i can't fall no matter what. Just a little more...

We finally get to the front of his main temple. The effect of White Grail has already worn off. Should i keep it for our fight with Rider? Hmm... The sky suddenly get dark. Eclipse...? Inside a RM? Oh, no... That's... He didn't even give me a chance to catch my breath... That voice of Rider come out loudly:

- Greetings, heroes! Welcome to my main temple! Did you enjoy your trip? Very nice scenery right? My pets are cute don't you think? You know this splendid rebellion has been draged out for a little to long as such I have grown bored of it so I shall end it now with my godly might. But do not worry your rebellion shall be rewarded! And what's a better reward than getting to die in a pharaohs tomb?

The thing has blocked the sunlight... is a giant pyramid that is floating on the air. Without a second thought, i scream out:

- Release! Heaven's Feel! Sing Out, O' White Grail!

The Grail is protecting us. But, even if we don't die from that falling pyramid, we will be buried under its rubbles. Rider pushed us to the wall, i have no other choice. This is the thing that only me can do. I activate my flying boots and fly right toward the pyramid. I can slightly hear my allies's voice but i've already made up my mind. That pyramid is huge indeed, but it also has many Lines. If i can cut it small enough, things will be fine for us. From time to time, i only used MEoDP without reaching its full potential. The first reason is, i can't re-activate MEoDP for some little time after that. The second is, i feared. I feared that "Shiki" will slowly consume me because this is her NP, not me. However, this is the risk that i have to take, to save my allies, my friends.

- All is a dream... this is the flower of the end. With this sword, i'll give you peace and bring you eternal rest on Nirvana. Amalavij├▒─üna the Boundary of Emptiness!

A beautiful white kimono slowly take form on my body and replace my current clothes. With that, space around me slowly changed to a field full of white flowers. Flowers are floating everywhere. This isn't a Reality Marble. This isn't an outside space-time like TTBB. This is Boundary of Emptiness - the boundary between Life and Death. This is the place represents the moment of dead of everything, like how a person recalls all of their life in just some seconds when their dead is near. No one except me and those who have Connection to the Root can see this right now. No one is here, no temple is here, only me, that pyramid and flowers. So peaceful... So this is that place... I see... I can kill it... I can kill anything. The wind stops, the slience begins. Now this is the time, i'll bring it to Nirvana. I slowly raise my sword and in only one dash through that pyramid, i severed all of it Lines at the same time. The wind rises, stronger and stronger, blow up all the flower field to the sky, as a signal of the end of this short eternity moment.

I get back to RT. Right now, i'm above of the pyramid. In other's eyes, i may just fly through that pyramid and cut many of its Lines at the same time. But, things aren't that simple. The after-effect of using Amalavij├▒─üna is slowly take over my body. To the point that my tiredness blurred my sense, that i can't tell one simple thing: my Connection to the Root is tingling. Rider's voice come out:

- Congratulation, Saber! You really did a good job cutting apart my Pyramid. How about a special gift for you? Nice view up there, right? You can see all of my beautiful temple from above. And so do the glorious sun. Now, let me praise you, with the power of almighty Ra the Sun God! You won't die from this with your thrid magic however it is going to hurt so do your best!

A huge beam of sunlight blows through my body. For every moment, every 1/100 second, 1/1000 second, i can't even tell exactly. My body got burned and recovered over and over again due to the heat of the sun and the White Song. And before i can realize, i'm already falling, faster and faster, to the ground. Someone catch me and gently put me to the ground. I can't see clearly, my consciousness is slowly fading. My White Grail will still work even if i faint, this is the best i can do for them. A voice come out, it's Avenger, so he's the one who caught me.

- Nice show, lady. I've got your back. We'll take care of Rider from now on.

- Just rest, Saber. I've already done with my charging. Now... i'll show him, my EA!

It's Lancer... he's the strongest one of us... I believe in you, Lancer... is the last line of my thought before i faint due to the tremendous stress of continously damage-recover and the trauma of coming to the Boundary of Emptiness.

[Ok Llama, its been over 4 hours. Sorry, time to fight]

[This takes place almost immediately after the last fight]

Having discovered what abilities Saver plans on giving himself with his prep thanks to my SNI, I begin my own preparations. He plans on giving himself Fragarach and Demon King of the Sixth Heaven

First I summon a thousand water demons into my arena. I head down into the arena and draw my sword. Then I begin to fight. I don't fight as hard as I could, and within minutes I am overwhelmed. My wounds are mounting fast, but I continue to fight. This should be enough. A water demon from behind me launches itself at me, and impales me through the back into my left lung. Magic floods in, and keeps me upright, but I don't let the wound heal. I spin and cut the demon down. Another demon attacks from behind and I cough up blood. This one got my heart. I thrust Gram behind me and through its heart. Ok. This is definitely enough now. I fall to my knees, propping myself up on my sword. as the demons rush in. I swing the sword one last time.

"Shine Gram, Sword of the Sun!"

A massive pulse of dark blue energy blasts out of the sword in an expanding wave, annihilating the water demons, their very atoms combusting as the True Ether overwhelms the physics that hold their atomic bonds together. The wave hits the walls of the colosseum, but vanishes in an explosion. Good. AK's affect is working perfectly. I let myself fall to the ground, and allow the wounds Ars Paulina had been holding back to kill me.

I awaken an instant later, my body healing, restored from a corpse to living flesh once more. That took about 30 minutes. I stand, pull out my manuscript and begin writing

Chapter 1:

"Ruler fought and fought and fought. He was being overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of his demonic foes, but still he battled on. He had no Master, and was forced to rely on his own mana sources, but he had plenty and could have survived for days on end even without one. But now, as he fought, he was forced to output more and more mana. He was running low, but still he continued the battle. Even after suffering dozens of minor wounds and several major ones, he fought on. Even as the wounds in his heart and lung threatened to overwhelm him, he was able to unleash his Noble Phantasm in one last mighty blow, destroying every demon, before collapsing "

Over the next 10 hours I write Chapters 2, 3, 4, and 5

Chapter 5:

"This Servant, Ruler, had been capable of fighting even past the limits of his own body. Even without mana from a master and forced to act independently, even as the wounds in his body had grown ever more numerous and ever more lethal, he had continued to fight on. And even as his body had at last given way and he had fallen to his knees, he had still been able to unleash the full power of his greatest attack with his dying breath"

I hold up the manusucript

"Marchen Meines Leben"

[Golden words, pink light, blah blah, you know the drill]

[Skills Gained: Independent Actio (B Rank) and Battle Continuatio (B rank)]

I lower the manuscript, the words gone from its pages, absorbed into my body, re-writing my existence. That was 10 hours. 5.5 more until I revive Saver, then 8 until I fight him. Next on my list...

Chapter 1:

"The first time Saver and Ruler had fought, Ruler had killed him. But Ruler regretted his actions, and dreamed of a way to undo his own mistakes. And so he revived Saver once more, to fight again in a game to the death. Each time, if Saver lost, Ruler would revive him the next day, and begin their deadly game anew, reseting it to its beginning"

Chapter 2 and 3 are written.

Chapter 3:

"Indeed, within this marble, Ruler could undo anything he wished. Trees could be planted, and grown, then returned to a mere seed in the ground. His grand colosseum could gain hundreds of new rooms, growing high and higher into the sky as it gained new floors, and just as easily it could be returned to its previous state. Even death could be undone within this marble, as Ruler had proven on both himself and Saver. Everything within this marble was simply a game to Ruler, one that could be restarted as many times as he pleased, an attempt to undo the mistakes he had made"

"Marchen Meines Leben"

[Golden words, pink light, blah blah, you still know the drill]

[Noble Phantasm Gained: The King's Glass Game (C Rank)]

Time taken to write those 3 chapters: 5 hours. 30 minutes more until I revive Saver, then 8 until I fight him.

I begin writing.

Chapter 1:

"Ruler was capable of re-writing his own existence with the barest of efforts. And as he rewrote himself, his body changed to, changing shape and form as he willed it."

30 minutes into writing, I snap my fingers, and mana floods into Saver's broken body in the forest, reviving him.

Chapter 2

"He could change the shape and form of his body instantly, forcing upon it different forms to suit his needs. His shapeshifting ability was incredible. He was capable of dispersing himself into numerous particles and then reforming them to return to his favoured shape"

"Marchen Meines Leben"

[Golden words, pink light, blah blah, you still know the drill]

[Skill Gained: Shapeshift (C Rank). Skill replaced: True Name Discernment]

6 hours until we battle. I return to my workshop, use MMM to buff my crafting ability to C+ and begin crafting. My workshop, combined with my ability to project whatever building tools and functions I need within Aestus Domus Aurea give me all the tools and equipment I need.

Over the next 6 hours I craft 3 rings. 1 and 1/3 hour each, then an hour spent making them stronger with MMM, doubling their power. The first is imbued with an agility buff (++). I want to be as quick as possible when fighting him. The second is imbued with a strength buff (++). I need to be able to resist his blows when I parry. The third is imbued with an endurance buff (++). It will synergise well with my new skills.

6 hours are up. I gesture, and the branches grab Saver from his position in the forest and begin to carry him to the clearing about 100m from the theatre's entrace. I quickly walk to the throne and press the engraved lantern. Black mist fills the marble. I walk out to the clearing, where Saver is. The branches release him and he stands.

I summon Gram and my manuscript. The Book floats in front of me and I materialise its pen in my hand

"Ready?" I ask, as black mist rolls in behind me.

OwariNepgear said:
[I swear, if i was Llama right now, i would give myself Garden of Avalon to enjoy my last 3 days in a garden full of flowers.]
[No way in hell I'm following him in there. Neither of us are exactly innocent, and I'd rather not be trapped in there for eternity.]

[Although, if he does, that would be a good set-up plot for a future game...]

[You were all about to have a pyramid thrown at you, so Owari accessed Akasha to go full on Void Shiki for a moment and destroy it. Then she got completely roasted by Rider's taunts (and the solar flare) but survived it thanks to White Grail. Unfortunately, she still felt the pain of being roasted by a solar flare, and combined with the mental/magical stress of almost becoming absorbed into Akasha means she is unconscious. So use Ea right now and blow up Ramesses and his temple, or get eaten seeing as the only person capable of killing all the phantasmal beasts is unconscious]

They're almost invincible. Archer's lightnings, Caster's spells,... none of them is worked. Yikes this is nuts though MEoDP of Saber should work since if they are not important . My spear also seems to work cause of its curse as their wound can't be regenerated, but no matter how severe their wound is, they're still coming. I have to dismember them if he want to stop them, but it's very hard with a spear and charging EA at once dammit. Avenger can't use both TTBB and God Force due to this RM. So, right now, Saber seems to be the only one can kill beasts. Thanks to her Song of Grail - White Song, we're unkillable. But, while we still feel pain we can cope with the Regenerationn provided the amount of damage we took. The pain from beast's attacks, especially poison. White Grail didn't cure us completely from poison. Beast's poison can't physically kill us but we will continuously suffer from the pain. Damn i need a good position we are close

We finally get to the front of his main temple. The effect of White Grail has already worn off. That voice of Rider come out loudly and god damn he's loud:

- Greeting, heroes! Welcome to my main temple! Did you enjoy your trip? Very nice scenery right? That's my Temples of God for you! Take it as an honor that you can also die inside a Pharaoh's tomb - PYRAMID!

-I don't suppose you have something from the mummy movie cause i would hate to see those

- Why would i need those things when i can kill you myself

The thing has blocked the sunlight... is a giant pyramid that is floating on the air. Without a second thought, Saber screamed out:

- Release! Heaven's Feel! Sing Out, O' White Grail!

The Grail is protecting us. But, even if we don't die from that falling pyramid, we will be buried under its rubbles. Rider pushed us to the wall, but Saber activate my flying boots and fly right toward the pyramid. She is being reckless as hell at this point. You can die you tsundere idiot. But i can see she is willing to risk it all

- All is a dream... this is the flower of the end. With this sword, i'll give you peace and bring you eternal rest on Nirvana. Amalavij├▒─üna the Boundary of Emptiness!

I felt like she is doing a VERY VERY censored version of a sailor moon transformation as I got no idea what just happened as she just flew through that pyramid. But, after looking at her face ohh boy this doesn't look good. She seems to be staggering too much Rider's voice come out:

- Congratulation, Saber! You really did a good job cutting apart my Pyramid. How about a special gift for you? Nice view up there, right? You can see all of my beautiful temple from above. And so do the glorious sun. Now, let me praise you, with the power of almighty Ra the Sun God!

A huge beam of sunlight blows through her body and getting burned and recovered over and over again due to the heat of the sun and the White Song. She was falling but Avenger caught her.

- Nice show, lady. I've got your back. We'll take care of Rider from now on.

- Just rest, Saber. I've already done with my charging. Now... i'll show him, my EA!

I saw Saber faint and looked at ramesses in the eyes.

- Time to show him what the king of heroes is made of get down guys *As i reveal my Ea from the back and was in position to take out Ramesses and the temple* "It is time for judgement King of Kings while you are truly formidable you should known your place. Behold the power of the King of Heroes and the all-powerful Sword of Rupture! Return everything to the genesis! Enuma! Elish!! *As i shout out loud Ea has been charging an enuma elish that can destroy a whole country destroying the reality marble and hitting Ramesses squarely as they both fell apart and we gone back to the real world*

[He dead? Maybe. Depends on if Ea hit him before it hit the Temple and the rest of the Marble. If it hit him first, his immortality probably lets him tank the majority of it and survive. If not, I guess I feel a soul return to the Grail]

[Right after you.]

"Damn.....that was some fancy ****." I said as i carry Saber.

(We are back to the real world) i thought as i look around.

"Hey lancer!, do you get him?" I ask Lancer.

[well tbf i mentioned on the marble first so the pyramid was hit first i guess before ramesses but that's up to the ppl honestly *shrugs* (*still gets hit by Metssujin Messo)

• I looked around and i don't exactly sense another energy besides us but just in case* Gae Bolg maybe... *i was prepared with barbed spear waiting for a sign of life because if i notice a servant energy that isn't ours and alive i'll launch it in that instant to stab the heart* [this is more to waiting to see if ppl say he died from Ea or barely survived]

[Not sure when he'll be back on, so give Ramesses some time. We'll let him decide whether or not he survived]

[I literally just put precautions just in case cause overkill is best :p meh want to see how this goes]

Back