• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 4)

Well then. The branches drag the corpse back into the forest and I return to the colosseum. I have 24 hours until the next fight. What to do, what to do.

Cast Ars Paulina to the end of time and freeze it there, then TTBB back to the beginning and everywhere inbetween? Show my authority over everything in this world? Forge a thousand blades? Set up a bounded field to suck the life-blood out of anything within? Go ruin a magic trick? Simply amp up my stats?

After returning with Lancer and Avenger, I had hid in my workshop with the dual purpose of avoiding whatever Birdie made, and working on my countermeasures for Saber.

I create two snake-like ropes that chase a target and bind them, absorbing their od to strengthen the binding. Next I begin working on an item that should allow me to fight at higher speeds.

As we went to caster's place I took my phone to watch YT and observing the place.

"Similar to my masters place..." *As i said in my head*

First I pull out my agility shoes and use item construction to combine them with my flight shoes, increasing the strength of the agility buff. After that I create an item that allows me to fire bursts of wind magic out from the soles of my shoes to allow for a sudden acceleration. For my last creation of the day I create a ring designed to increase my mana (parameter) and draw in mana (energy) from the surroundings to aid my mana recovery speed.

When I come out Lancer is watching YouTube, it seems Birdie was waiting for me before bringing out his newest abomination. I'm gonna kill him one day! I head over to Lancer, regret filling my face, place my hand on his shoulder, and say in a serious tone "it seems my master made snacks. Thus is your last chance to run."

[@Blah: Lancer has Battle Continuation so he can run to the toilet and vomit everything he ate out, or he can just run to a pharmacy for some medicine before getting killed. But you, you should worry about yourself.]

[Don't worry, I established before that it only becomes poisonous when he puts weird things in it, usually it's only the taste that's sickening.]

[So the food is right now is just going to make me sick but the continuation will make me able to get help right?]

Zzz...zzz....zzz

Ave-........Aveng-......"Avenger-san please wake up." someone i to trying wake me up.....this voice...and i open my eyes.

Ôû¬SighÔû¬ "You can't sleeping here on couch you know Avenger-san" Master of Saber said with a little forced smile.

(I guess is my own fault too) i thought.

"You said like you are my Mom or my Master you know?" I said back in friendy manner.

"about last time we meet.......i'm.....sorry." and i said it....and the broom that.....shirou right?.....using to sweep to floor drop on the ground.

"MEAN!, I KNOW THAT MY FACE IT NOT OF SOMEONE WHO GOING TO APOLOGIZE BUT THAT F@#KING MEAN!!" I SHOUT AND CRY AS THE SAME TIME.

[I'm going to be AFK for a few hours. I'll write my retroactive preparations after I get back]

[In the meantime, I resurrect Saver deep within in the forest]

I was tapped by Caster who said:

"it seems my master made snacks. Thus is your last chance to run."

• Oh man if that's so i might want to get out cause if its as bad as Sarah's oh god man*
"Caster i finished making the snacks" *As caster's master calls out*

"Would hurt my pride not to yolo but after this i'm so going to have an all you can eat pizza buffet besides can't be as bad as my flat master" *As i respond to caster

"Haha you amuse me king of heroes is this a contest to see who's masters cooking is the worst?"

"Hell ya it is cause i've tasted it and it feels like i was erased from existence man"

" It truly is amazing that you could set up these bounded fields in such a short time. You weren't kidding when you said you were a genius at magecraft. My master says In amazement.

"Its only natural that I'm good, have you forgotten that I possess a reality marble, a miracle on the level of true magic? And my personal skill makes such a task even easier. I proclaim with confidence

"By the way how long will it take before the fields effect take place?.

"I will activate the effects once I have summoned my marble, then everyone within a few km of our location in East Village should be evacuating from the gas leaks, after that the second field will activate and repel anything that tries to enter unless its a servant by disorienting and knocking them out. And finally the third field will tell me exactly where anyone is once they enter.

"All that's left now is to summon your reality marble.

"Yes but first I need a mana transfer and some rest since creating 3 bounded fields in such a short amount of time is very taxing you know. I smugly reply.

[So does that mean you're in East village? Or does it only mean you set up your bounded fields in East village? If the latter, where is the place you're resting?]

I turn to Lancer and say, "If you really wanna compare, you should try something he makes when he uses weird ingredients, the stuff he-" but I trail off. I pause a moment, attuning my senses, and exclaim, "How cocky can that guy get!?" There are two- no, three now, bounded fields set up to the South. It's gotta be Rider, Ramesses was no slouch with magic, and with Imperial Privilige he could certainly set a few bounded fields. He doesn't seriously think he can hide this from the Caster class servant, does he?

A few birds are talking to Birdie, and he's giving them high quality bird feed. Afterwards he turns towards us and adds a bit more confirmation, "Rider was spotted, I think in East Village."

I respond, telling Lancer as well, "a few bounded fields just popped up there, must be where he's preparing his base. We should hurry and tell everyone." Birdie heads over to the room where Avenger was sleeping to tell him and Shirou and Lancer goes to find Archer.

I head to the training room and say to Owari "Rider's shown his face in East Village, he just set up a few bounded fields, we should move fast."

["On the other hand, a Bounded Field that can be easily noticed is seen as the mark of a third-rate magus."]

[That imperial pride must be smarting right about now ramesses lol]

[To be fair, my buff items make my magical ability as high as it can get without being a cheat character. So sensing stuff like this shouldn't be hard for my character, yet I still only noticed when he had already set two up. Plus he did it surprisingly close by.]

• As i was taunting and getting cocky caster suddenly told me* "a few bounded fields just popped up there, must be where he's preparing his base. We should hurry and tell everyone."
  • Then i realized rider has shown up*
Internal Monologue: If its that reality marble i can destroy it but he is tricky nonetheless i need to get close with hmmm i need to control Ea or not if we all die i might get sewed for that this is more of my past time tbh...I suspect he really is there cause it makes the most sense if i think about it though i wonder what will Sarah think I haven't exactly mentioned that we all go away once we finish the fight bah gotta find archer

[Just three bounded fields, he needs to recharge before going RM, Caster thinks we should move quickly to take advantage of him not being at full mana/od due to the BFs]

East village?......!

"MASTER!!!!!!" Shout and Get up and prepare to Run to east village!

"Wait! Avenger-san!" Shirou said as try to hold me back.

"Let's me go! Kid! Master! She in danger!" I said as i trying to shake him off!

"Wait and clam down!, you don't think you master already hide or-" he said try to clam me but i turn back and grab his collar.

"ARE YOU IDIOT!!" I shout right in his face.

"Huh?" Shirou can only shock by my sudden shout.

"Do you think my Stupid master will just stay back and watch someone do something suspicious! NO! BECAUSE SHE IS A IDIOT!!" I SHOUT TO THE SKY HOPE SHE HEAR THIS!

- - - - - -

As east village.

All that's left now is to summon your reality marble.

"Yes but first I need a mana transfer and some rest since creating 3 bounded fields in such a short amount of time is very taxing you know." rider smugly said to his

"You guy!" Woman voice said call for Rider and his master attention.

"Who are you guy? And what with this boundedfields??" My master ask the intruder!

[....why? Master why?]

I'm training with some dummy inside the training room. With my dual-sword at this calibre, i feel like i can easily execute the 16-hit dual-sword St*rburst Str*am at any time. But, while i'm training, Caster comes and says:

- Rider's shown his face in East Village, he just set up a few bounded fields, we should move fast.

- On my way.

We come to our Strategy Room, everyone has been there before us. It seems like we're the last one.

Rin: East Village... Didn't think that he was so close to us...

Shirou: I have some friends there. They said they had evacuated due to some gas leaking or some sort.

Archer: Probably Rider. He already put up some Bounded Field. More like he's inviting us there.

Birdie: If he's inviting us... That may possible be a trap...

Caster looks at Birdie with his mouth opens widely out of surprise. Then, after a cough or two, he says:

Caster: Even a bird-brain like my Master can point this out. Indeed, this may be a trap. However...

Caster turns to Lancer. Lancer seems to get what he wants, stands up and says:

Lancer: Ya said he's Ramesses II, right? He's the King of Kings who can stand against me the King of Heroes. A man of his calibre won't pull some dirty trick like that. We're kings, we have our pride as kings. If he's some cowards who will lay out traps, i swear i'll blow him away together with his shrine or whatever his trap is.

Caster: Just like our King of Heroes said. I also don't think he's inviting us to a trap but challenging us instead. And... there's also something else...

Avenger: MASTERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caster points to Avenger who has been shouting for a while in a corner. He's in despair for some reason. Kinda strange because "Wait and Hope" was Edmond Dantes's famous quote. But i'll let it slide for now.

Shirou: His Master... Nanoha... is inside East Village right now... Avenger said so...

Avenger rushes to my side, flips our table and shouts:

- MASTERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR!?!? COME AND SAVE MY MASTER!!!!!!!!!

Caster: THIS is what i want to say... Avenger with EX Mad Enhancement is more troublesome than that Rider...

Saber: If he's challenging us... This time, he will use full of his power to take us down...

Lancer: Nah, what's the problem? Look around, 'lass. We have 2 super brains of mankind, miss Leonardo da Vinci and mister Nikola Tesla. We also have our 'pal here, Edmond Dantes the vengeful spirit who will bite anyone dare to touch his Master. Above all of them, is ME! I am Gilgamesh the King of Heroes! Just me alone is enough to deal with him but i'll let you folks join as my crew! What do you say, miss Angel of Death?

I look around. They have already made their decision from the beginning. They are all strong, prideful warriors, but also a bunch of idiots. And, i'm an idiot like them, too.

Saber: It's decided then! To the East Village!

• We have a strategy meeting about this*
We come to our Strategy Room, everyone has been there before us. It seems like we're the last one.

Rin: East Village... Didn't think that he was so close to us...

Shirou: I have some friends there. They said they had evacuated due to some gas leaking or some sort.

Archer: Probably Rider. He already put up some Bounded Field. More like he's inviting us there.

Birdie: If he's inviting us... That may possible be a trap...

Caster looks at Birdie with his mouth opens widely out of surprise. Then, after a cough or two, he says:

Caster: Even a bird-brain like my Master can point this out. Indeed, this may be a trap. However...

Caster turns to me. I stood up and said:

Lancer: Ya said he's Ramesses II, right? He's the King of Kings who can stand against me the King of Heroes. A man of his calibre won't pull some dirty trick like that. We're kings, we have our pride as kings. If he's some cowards who will lay out traps, i swear i'll blow him away together with his shrine or whatever his trap is.

Caster: Just like our King of Heroes said. I also don't think he's inviting us to a trap but challenging us instead. And... there's also something else...

Avenger: MASTERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caster points to Avenger who has been shouting for a while in a corner. He's in despair for some reason. Yikes this guys...

Shirou: His Master... Nanoha... is inside East Village right now... Avenger said so...

Avenger rushes to Saber's side, flips our table and shouts:

- MASTERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR!?!? COME AND SAVE MY MASTER!!!!!!!!!

Caster: THIS is what i want to say... Avenger with EX Mad Enhancement is more troublesome than that Rider...

Saber: If he's challenging us... This time, he will use full of his power to take us down...

Lancer: Nah, what's the problem? Look around, 'lass. We have 2 super brains of mankind, miss Leonardo da Vinci and mister Nikola Tesla. We also have our 'pal here, Edmond Dantes the vengeful spirit who will bite anyone dare to touch his Master. Above all of them, is ME! I am Gilgamesh the King of Heroes! Just me alone is enough to deal with him but i'll let you folks join as my crew! What do you say, miss Angel of Death?

• I feel confident and laughing at the same time rider is a good opponent but i doubt he can survive once the marble is gone. Ahh i remember the glory days where me and Enkidu were stupid enough to almost destroy the world 7 times over*
Saber: It's decided then! To the East Village!

Internal monologue: I need to focus on a 40% Ea shouldn't take too long hehe time to kick ass

Seems like we've reached our conclusion. As we head out I talk to Owari and Avenger, pulling out the crystals.

"These are parameter drop crystals that I've been working on, each one drops the parameter of someone hit by them a single level." I then explain which of the crystals us which parameters, and continue on, "I need one of you to hit Rider with as many of these as possible. There are two for agility and two for magic in case you miss. Avenger, you're my first choice to do this thanks to your TTBB, but if you aren't stable enough right now, or you want to focus on getting your master away before doing anything about Rider, then I can leave it to Saber. So tell me now, are you willing to do this?" I stare at him in the eyes with a serious look on my face. I'll be able to calm down a bit more if he agrees.

Blahblah9755 said:
Seems like we've reached our conclusion. As we head out I pass a few crystals to Owari.
"These are parameter drop crystals that I've been working on, each one drops the parameter of someone hit by them a single level." I then explain which of the crystals us which parameters, and continue on, "I need you to hit Rider with as many of these as possible, try to start with luck and agility. There are two for agility and two for magic in case you miss. I would've asked Avenger to do this with his TTBB, but I don't think he's in the right mental state, and despite being a bit faster than you, Lancer's unlucky enough he might somehow use them on himself. Sorry I'm putting so much pressure on you." I give a nervous chuckle.
[Don't worry about Avenger even if he are have some mental state he still can coop with people to help his master, so just tell him what to do and he will do it.]

[In that case, maybe Avenger should overhear us, take the crystals and say that he can handle it, or Saber should tell Caster that she thinks Avenger taking the job will be alright. Since Caster can't really understand Avenger and therefore wouldn't be able to intuit that.]

[I will die badass and go nuts on Moon Cell with full treasury just cause ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

"Oi! Caster!" I said with serious tone.

"Just throw this crystals as that flashy looking dude is enough...right??" I ask him.

The response is better than I expected! My serious face turns to a grin.

"Yep, and you get bonus points if you can get the crystals to leave a bruise!" I hand over the crystals to Avenger, still smiling like a madman.

I can't help but be happy with this, the risk of missing is nigh-0, and I don't have to put unnecessary pressure on Owari.

[Oh, @Owari and Redgrave, he hasn't actually caused the gas leak evacuation yet.]

We arrive near East Village, Rider doesn't know we've moved yet, but the moment we step into his bounded fields he should. Before we move forward I try to use magic to figure out the effects of the fields, at least one of them should be to prevent drawing attention. I come to the conclusion that the first two are aimed at drawing humans away, but the third one seems to be transmitting information back to him. Is this for location? Maybe giving a visual and audio as well? It shouldn't be anything too great. I think a moment. In the end it's just some knit up magical energy, let's see if I can unravel it. The field falls apart leaving the other two completely unaffected.

I turm to the others "he'll know we're here now, but shouldn't be able to tell where. Let's move!"

[The build up has been enormous, but now whenever enough people are around the fight can start! Since everyone in the "real world" is here, should we just say that time isn't passing? Or at least it's not close to normal speed. (Aside from in Patchwork Soul obviously.)]

Back