• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 4)

[@RedGrave: Excuse me but i don't quite understand the part from "Let's see how you like THIS?" till the end. Mind explaining?]

OwariNepgear said:
[@RedGrave: Excuse me but i don't quite understand the part from "Let's see how you like THIS?" till the end. Mind explaining?]
[He used his spear to pole vault towards you two and kick, but you both dodged. Then he feinted towards Avenger and moved around him (I like to imagine lightly kicking him in the butt in the process)when Avenger took the bait, causing Avenger to run into Saber. He then dive kicked towards the duo, but they both dodged in time.

Next he proceeds to compare Saber's cup size to his master's (who I think he's mentioned being flat in front of us before), and comments on how they can't be trying to kill in order to rub salt in the wounds. This made Saber a bit angrier while Avenger is about ready to kill.]

[I kinda terrified of what combo Llama is coming up with...]

[Just... nothing that kills me permanently please]

It seems Owari went out earlier, she probably saw Birdie head to the kitchen. The ingredients are somewhat normal, so even if it tastes bad, it shouldn't be poisonous. I decide to lock myself in my workshop and start preparing items for my fight with Owari, just in case. I start off by creating a stone, shards of which will glow extremely brightly. This should somewhat restrict her MEoDP, if I scatter it around the battlefield.

At this point I notice in my ring that Owari's sparring with someone. The ring can tell this going through the same process as for fighting, and finding that there's no bloodlust. The ESB, huh? Once I notice the alert, I can sense that two servants are fighting in that area. Must be her.

I get back to work. I need to find a good way to deal with the MEoDP. The best way would be to increase my agility or decrease hers, but her song of grail could cancel out any buffs or debuffs I used. The next best bet would be to restrict her mobility, options for this are freezing her, using a binding spell, or creating an item. The first two options would be inefficient due to her magic resistance, so I need an item, preferably one that can work from a distance. Other than that restricting her NP or mana usage is an option. My thoughts trail on, and I come up with some methods that may accomplish these.

I begin working on the first item, but then I get an alert that Saber's entered combat. Could this be Rider? I focus my sense for magic in the direction of the ESB, and it seems a third servant has entered Saber's battle. I'll head over. I warn Archer, and rush towards the ESB.

When I get to the roof, a tinge of annoyance crosses my face. Are you kidding me? Two idiots are rushing at the mocking third idiot, anger clear in their eyes. Owari's only letting off a relatively small bloodlust, while Avenger looks like he wants to destroy everyone and everything dear to Lancer. After sighing, I sit down with a carefree expression and call Archer to tell him it was a false alarm, muttering "I hope," under my breath at the end. I'm already here, I might as well use this as another opportunity to observe how Owari fights when she's serious. I'll also be able to do something if it looks like someone's actually gonna try to kill Lancer. How troublesome.

It seems Lancer's leading the two of them around with his speed, but judging by the gash marks in him he'd probably be dead if Owari were using her eyes. Of course if he invoked the names of his NPs, he'd probably be able to kill even faster. As I hear more Lancer's mocking tone again, I can't help but chuckle and call out, "seriously man, do you really need to make them this mad?"

• As i was mocking the two I noticed a third servant nearby and looked slightly over. Caster huh he was around the area i guess he wants to observe. I won't really waste stamina in a spar so*
Come *As I taunted the two I charged making a pole and as Saber and Avenger were going at the opposite direction thinking i would do the same move I instead used my body as a lever so the tip of my lance is off the ground almost scratching her cheek while i break dance to put Saber and Avenger off balance making them slip but not before i made a small slash nearly hit caster who was nearby just to show ik he was there*

Hehe how was that?

DAMN YOU! *Avenger screamed and charged at me with his lance having a lance for lance fight but Saber also joined keeping my guard up* Two on one eh *As i kept parrying the moves and managed to get off them from slashing me though not before Saber pressed her button again which i can tell was a wind blade only getting a cheek scratch*

I won't underestimate me if i were you Lancer *As she looks at me like how my master looks at me a lot yikes these two MUST be relate and once i get the gate back i should learn the weapons instead of just SHOOTING them like rapid fire bullets*

Yare yare *We kept clashing as we sparred though i think i'm fighting for my life ^^; and gotta be careful not to scratch them with Gae or they will get permanent injuries*

[Just a reminder, Gae Bolg's wounds do not heal]

My preparations for my battle with Saver have been made, and I return to sit on the Throne. I attune SNI to observe the war. It appears that Avenger, Saber and Lancer are fighting while Caster watches. Interesting. Has the alliance broken down? No. Avenger could have blitzed them all in an instant, Lancer shows numerous cuts from Saber's weapon, which I notice she has a different weapon to when I saw her last, so had she been truly trying to kill him her MEoDP would have killed him instantly. And Lancer's spear could have instantly impaled either of them through the heart, never mind his mysterious EX phantasm I've yet to see. I won't use SNI to find out what it is though. That would spoil the fun. So then, they are sparring? But there is some clear bloodlust emanating from Avenger, and a smaller amount from Saber, both aimed at Lancer. He's provoked them both. I laugh. From our meetings, he definitely seems like the type to provoke his opponents.

I shift positions on my throne. I need to add some cushions or something to this. Right now it is just a massive chunk of engraved gold in the shape of a throne.

I readjust my SNI to observe Saver. He's writing, but I choose not to see what. I'll watch when the final product come out. He's only got about 1/2 an hour left.

[I'll give you 12 more hours (RL hours - Saver still only has 8 to prepare) Llama, but if you don't write something soon before then, I'm just going to say Saver couldn't think of anything to write and start the fight]

[@Redgrave the button doesn't actually activate the wind blades, it just switches the sword between regen and wind blades. Also, though Caster is mentally male, he has a female body and hasn't bothered explaining it to Lancer or Avenger yet, so they'd likely think he's a woman. Lastly, maybe we should just say that all the damage you've done to them has been through kicks and whatnot, and you've only been using your spear for maneuverability and deflecting attacks, so that they don't wind up with a bunch of permanent minor cuts.]

This guy… I chuckle again. I guess that's his answer, huh? When I asked Lancer my question, he didn't respond. To be more accurate, he didn't respond in words. Instead he chose to slash right in front of my face, two inches away.

I pretend to ignore the spear and just keep watching Owari's swordplay. I mutter in a voice only audible to Lancer, "He needed two whole inches? Guess I can't expect Saber's precision from everyone." Let's see how he takes that. Though I'm facing Owari with a mildly interested look on the outside, inwardly I'm giving Lancer a sh*t eating grin.

[Alright will take the scars off]

I can tell Caster knows that ik.

I heard: "He needed two whole inches?" *Caster seems to say but i noticed she was watching saber*

Internal Monologue: "Trying to provoke me eh? Too bad i'm not so easily provoked. Provoking the king of heroes will take far more than that"

• I just smirked at Caster slightly while i just continued focusing on the two keep taunting them as they charged at me*

(Shit) i thinking while parry an attack from Lancer.

(Got to think of a way to wipe a grin out of his face) i thought as i lunge follow....but easily got parry by Lancer.

(I knew it.......I CAN'T WIN!......well just in theme of lance skill ofcouse.) i thought while got into defensive position again.

(Still tho...this is pretty fun.....to fight with the skilled person like this...to fight with my back against the wall like this.....this is such a Decent Challenge!!!)

[Caster wasn't actually giving you a s*** eating grin, that was what he was doing inwardly, in other words what he were displaying his true intentions. In actuality he's focusing his vision entirely on Saber, as if Lancer was only a side thought.]

[@Monarch: Lancer is an expert, he won't make some mistake like that. Probably kick, punch and his end (not tip) of his spear for blunt strike to avoid permanent wound.]

Lancer taunted both of us a lot. With Caster's buff from item, i feel calmed a little. However, Avenger is a bomb, and Lancer is pushing it to explosion point. So the outcome will be...

- CURSE YOU, LANCER! GO TO HELL! ENFER...

Damn, this will get out of hands! Right when he about to release TTBB, i instantly use the back of my Kanesada and hit him really hard right at his nape. A sudden attack from someone who was fighting with him alongside caught him off-guarded and fainted. I look at Caster, he understands and drag Avenger out of the fight. Lancer looks at me with amusing eyes and say:

- Are you sure about that, flat lady? I can take 2 of you at the same time, too.

- Messing with my size won't get you anywhere. I won't tell you that i have C-cup but i'm using a bra straps right now... wait, what did you force me to say!?

- Ya know, compare to miss Caster's Golden Rule Body, yours is a little...

- You...

I put my Kanesada to its scabbard and use Owari 2-handed. With Wind Blade Mode still on, each of my slash will fire a wind blade forward. So, if i use Owari in close combat, even if Lancer block my cut, the wind blade will still come out right at his spear and will increase my strength. This will cover my lack of strength.

Then, i begin with multiple air slash. Wind Blades are fired furiously at Lancer like a storm. He spins his spear in a circle in front of him to block those wind blades and slowly moving forward.

- That's all ya got, lil' lady?

I fetch a little smile. I instantly press the button, switch Owari to Healing Mode and slash downward at Lancer from above. This is a surprise attack, but Lancer manages to raise his spear and block my attack. However, right at the moment when my blade is about to hit his spear, i press that button again, switch Owari to Wind Blade Mode. The power of my slash together with the power of the wind blade combine and create a huge force that Lancer have to use both of his hand to endure its strength. Things happened like my plan. I use my right hand and pull out my Kanesada, shouting while thrusting my Kanesada at his stomach:

- CHECKMATEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, my thrust didn't hit him. It hits something hard. A strange thing appeared between us that block my blade. That's... a sword? a lance? Not both. What is that thing?

- Congratulation, Saber. You forced me to take out my 2nd NP. Guess i'll show you a little power of my EA, huh? 1% should work... Hey, miss Caster! Create 9 more territory around the roof to conceal this place from humans! Rightaway!

Although don't know why, but his tone is very serious. Caster nods and start creating territory. Lancer grab his "EA" with right hand and get away from me at least 5 meters.

- Don't come any closer, little Saber, or you may get dragged to its power. The sparring is over, you may put your blades down.

He isn't lying, i can easily tell. But, what is "EA"? I haven't heard that name before even when i have all knowledge about heroes of the world. After Caster finishes her territory creation, she drags Avenger to my place for a safe distance with Lancer. He laughs, makes his Gae Bolg disappear and point "EA" to the sky. That "EA" thingy starts spinning, faster and faster, to the point that the space around it being dislocated and disrupted.

- NOW! BEHOLD, HEROES! I AM GILGAMESH THE KING OF HEROES! I'LL SHOW YOU EA THE STRONGEST WEAPON OF THE WORLD! THE STAR OF CREATION THAT SPLIT HEAVEN AND EARTH! ENUMA ELISH!

A storm created by a large dislocation of space shoots out from that EA's tip and up to the sky. I use my MEoDP to obseve this scene. No line on his EA is without a doubt. But, there isn't even a single line on that storm. I can see the Concept of Death of Space, but time and space dislocation in that storm is way too much, to the point that its Concept of Death faded to the dislocation. And, along with that storm, 10 layers of territories break, one by one because of that storm. Everything got hit by that storm will meet their death for sure. A red storm of time-space dislocation, even when i'm 5 meters away, i can't help but fear. After travel around 15 meters to the sky, that storm disappear, together with all of territories around this place. Lancer made his "EA" disappear, says:

- I know you're feared and impressed by my glorious EA but if you want another spar, just come and see me.

After that, Lancer leaves while whistling. I look at Caster, she got impressed with that, too. She turns to me and say:

- That Lancer... he said it was 1% of his EA's power, right...? If it was 100%, then...

- It's an Anti-World Noble Phantasm... And he is... Gilgamesh...

Avenger gets up. He looks around and idiotically asks:

- Yo, Whassup?

[I said i won't use Ea no matter what even cornered in my mind so...idk if that should be included if i will even use it]

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[I said i won't use Ea no matter what even cornered in my mind so....yeah]
[Aww come on, just some little show-off to end our little sparring. So this is a no? Should i remove my post?]

[How about this while i used Ea you wouldn't know as the energy will cover up its appearance and due to its simillar energy wave to Gae you would mistaken it for Gae bolgs soaring death strike though with a tad of weirdness you would be disturbed with the thought of a full blown energy like just edit that you assumed it was the spear and I said it was Gae's power lying about it when i used Ea's uncharged EE the reason why i said i won't use Ea is to save it for rider's fight :p]

[@Zack: You're enraged and bloodlusted. But in the end, you didn't use TTBB anyway. And you said you have another plan so i thought i'll end this spar here for you.]

[@Redgrave: There's no way one can mistaken EA's energy for Gae's... This little show-off was to add some heat to this thread because it's boring recently... Editting isn't really my good point so if you don't want it like this, i'll remove almost everything and end this with i knocked Avenger down and you leave, our sparring end there. And Rider shouldn't know about this since the roof was concealed by Caster's territory.]

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[Ok fine just keep at it is then i'll match mine with yours]
[No, it's alright. If you don't like it, i'll remove it for you though. And you can't use EA without calling its name, too...]

[LLLLLLAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMAAAAAAA we need some action!!]

[Why don't the rest of you go fight Rider? You're all prepared aren't you?]

Monarch Laciel said:
[LLLLLLAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMAAAAAAA we need some action!!]
[Why don't the rest of you go fight Rider? You're all prepared aren't you?]
[1. Rider hasn't taken any action for at least 3 days from the last time. All of us have no searching abilities and because he didn't move, Birdie's animals couldn't help.

2. He's busy so he won't be here for debating. What do you expect?]

[No no it's fine just keep it now writing it from my POV anyway would be a waste if its cut down a few notches]

OwariNepgear said:
[@Zack: You're enraged and bloodlusted. But in the end, you didn't use TTBB anyway. And you said you have another plan so i thought i'll end this spar here for you.]
[I know but still.....you know what? never mind]

Welp almost lose myself right there......now that i'm here i should go meet that "kid" too.

"Hey! Caster! Where is your base?" I ask caster.

Avenger is a bomb, and I was pushing it to explosion point. So the outcome will be...

- CURSE YOU, LANCER! GO TO HELL! ENFER...

I thought he was going to evoke his NP but Saber knocked him out which suprised me

- Are you sure about that, flat lady? I can take 2 of you at the same time, too.

- Messing with my size won't get you anywhere. I won't tell you that i have C-cup but i'm using a bra straps right now... wait, what did you force me to say!?

- Ya know, compare to miss Caster's Golden Rule Body, yours is a little...flat and you said on your own miss not me never asked

- You...

She was still using her 2 handed blades I blocked but she was getting better...amusing truly amusing

Then, she begin with multiple air slash. Wind Blades are fired furiously at me like a storm. I spins my spear in a circle in front of him to block those wind blades and slowly moving forward.

- That's all ya got, lil' lady?

She fetched a little smile. First time i've seen her smile from that weird bloodlust looking woman. She instantly press the button, switch on Owari and slash downward at me from above. This is a surprise attack, but I manageed to raise his spear and block my attack. However, right at the moment when her blade is about to hit my spear, she press that button again, switch Owari to Wind Blade Mode. The power of her slash together with the power of the wind blade combine and create a huge force that I have to use both of my hand to endure its strength. Things happened like my plan. I use my right hand and pull out my Kanesada, shouting while thrusting my Kanesada at his stomach:

- CHECKMATEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, her thrust didn't hit me. Dammit I wished i didn't by Ea does protect its master. I suppose i can amuse her and caster

- Congratulation, Saber. You forced me to take out my 2nd NP. Guess i'll show you a little power of my EA, huh? 1% should work... Hey, miss Caster! Create 9 more territory around the roof to conceal this place from humans! Rightaway!

I was extremely serious. Caster nods and start creating territory. I grabbed his "EA" with right hand and get away from me at least 5 meters.

- Don't come any closer, little Saber, or you may get dragged to its power. The spar ends

She can easily tell its not bluff but she is baffled ofc this weapon is the oldest weapon among kings after all. After Caster finishes her territory creation, she drags Avenger to my place for a safe distance from. I laughed, making Gae Bolg disappear and point "EA" to the sky. Ea spun faster and faster to the point that the space around it being dislocated and disrupted.

- NOW! BEHOLD, HEROES! I WILL BESTOW THE OLDEST WEAPON IN HISTORY AMONG KINGS FROM THE KING OF HEROES HIMSELF! THE STAR OF CREATION THAT SPLIT HEAVEN AND EARTH! ENUMA ELISH!

A storm created by a large dislocation of space shoots out from that EA's tip and up to the sky. Her eyes changed must be that MEoDP i heard when i was at their territory but she seems to panic so it must mean she can't see any line like with Gae. The time and space dislocation in that storm is way too much for her. And, along with that storm, 10 layers of territories break, one by one because of that storm. Everything got hit by that storm will meet their death for sure. A red storm of time-space dislocation, even if she was 5 meters away, i can tell she is extremely afraid. After travel around 15 meters to the sky, that storm disappear, together with all of territories around this place. I made his "EA" disappear, says:

- I know you're feared and impressed by my glorious EA but if you want another spar, just come and see me.

After that I left leaving them both extremely stunned but the revelation of Ea.

Internal Monologue: Damn i was forced to use it but it can't be helped only those two know and ruler. Ea you are as loyal to me as to my friend. Win or lose once we get back to the throne of heroes ruler and I shall fight but if enkidu can come back that would be good...wait I noticed something heroes go to the throne even if enkidu was made by the gods he should be considered one maybe he's there...but even then i want to stay a bit longer yes. Now they know i'm the best chance to win against rider shame could have suprised them but the look on their faces haha priceless

• I walked around central square as the spar gave an amusing memory*

[I'm gonna give my POV in a sec, but I figure I should respond to Avenger, so keep in mind this will be set after my next post.]

"Hey! Caster! Where is your base?" Avenger asks me, did he seriously manage to miss that? At least he's calm now. I sigh, I guess I'll just show him the way.

I say to him, "it's over in midtown East, same place as last time, I'll show you the way." Then I pull out the flight shoes and give him his pair. "But before we go, here. These are the flight shoes I told you about. They increase agility and allow flight for five minutes each hour." After passing off the shoes, I lead him to the base.

I take a look at the shoes......

"So you make this to fight with Rider huh? Ok!" I take the shoes and follow Caster to the base.

[@owari hey!, is your Shirou have same personal and goal with Canon?]

Hizack123 said:
I take a look at the shoes......
"So you make this to fight with Rider huh? Ok!" I take the shoes and follow Caster to the base.

[@owari hey!, is your Shirou have same personal and goal with Canon?]
[To some aspect, but not the same. My Shirou is created with the combining of Mikiya Kokutou and Emiya Shirou with the name of Shirou because Archer pick his Master's name is Rin. Shirou didn't want to become a champion of justice or some sort like Shirou, but Shirou doesn't want to see people get killed. Shirou wants me to end this war, not to destroy the Holy Grail.]

[Close enough, I will say that Avenger really like stubborn person that don't easily give up on his/her dream even if it look impossible.]

[Archer's master actually is Rin Tohsaka. A little gift from the GM seeing as that's what he wanted in case of mana transfer]

[The funny bit is that seeing as he has galvanism, to tranfer her mana to him, she'd just need to shoot him a few times with energy blasts]

Hizack123 said:
[Close enough, I will say that Avenger really like stubborn person that don't easily give up on his/her dream even if it look impossible.]
[But... Shirou is working at Starbucks right now, you won't see him in Caster's anyway...]

OwariNepgear said:
Hizack123 said:
[But... Shirou is working at Starbucks right now, you won't see him in Caster's anyway...]
[Don't worry i can wait. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

[fight only had tweaks so yeah but meh its close lol]

• There is one place i want to visit which is midtown east oh right i forgot but the bet with avenger yes i got to reserving tables for him and his master to eat when they ever want to so i'll give when i see him. As i walked i sensed two servants nearby Saber, caster and avenger perfect i can tell him*
"Yo" *i shouted they turn around though avenger was ready to burst a vein but caster held him back a bit

"Didn't think i will run into you guys so soon btw avenger remember the bet?"

"I'll tear you to shreds!!" *He's shout can break my ears dammit*

"Yeah i lied i was just about to tell you to take your master out for a date or something here" *I hand him a note its around central square for a reserve table for two* I reserved the place for the two of you was never gonna take your girl it was to see how you'd react and honestly that is 100% your biggest flaw so go have a date before we clash with rider. And caster *I looked up and down* Yup you're D size those two are pretty flat *I can see Saber wants to snap my neck for that comment*...welp after looking around i might wanna stick for a bit before i leave just to see your master idk *shrugs though caster gave me shoes to help me against Rider and i took them*

[Here's my POV, it's kinda late since my internet crashed and I had to rewrite it.]

"CHECKMATE!!!" Owari had been pushing Lancer back, I thought to myself she's really making excellent use of that sword. As expected! But as she reached the final strike, the moment that should have brought a smile to my face gave me a sense of dread. Oi oi oi! The hell is that magic power? As I glanced at Lancer's weapon, his second noble phantasm, my answer came straight from the source.

"Congratulation, Saber. You forced me to take out my 2nd NP. Guess i'll show you a little power of my EA, huh? 1% should work... Hey, miss Caster! Create 9 more territory around the roof to conceal this place from humans! Rightaway!"

I fulfill his request without any hesitation, quickly setting up 9 territories with powerful barriers towards force, visible light, invisible light, sound, radiation, electromagnetism, vibrations, heat, and magic. I'm not sure what this NP does, but hopefully these will be enough to stop it from being detected or causing too much destruction.

As 'EA' began to rotate and space began to distort Saber moved back, I moved back even further bringing Avenger with me. Gae Bolg has disappeared and Lancer began to laugh, calling out:

"NOW! BEHOLD, HEROES! I AM GILGAMESH THE KING OF HEROES! I'LL SHOW YOU EA THE STRONGEST WEAPON OF THE WORLD! THE STAR OF CREATION THAT SPLIT HEAVEN AND EARTH! ENUMA ELISH!"

The first hero? Is that who Lancer is mainly comprised of? I can't help thinking this even as the spatial dislocation creates a vertex that fills the sky 15 meters above us. As the barriers and territories collapse, I can't help but be worried that Owari will be obliterated at her distance. After the storm ends Lancer tells us he knows we're impressed, and leaves Owari an open invite to spar with him, before he casually strolls out whistling. Ah, I forgot to give him his shoes.

Saber and I discuss what we just saw briefly, "That Lancer... he said it was 1% of his EA's power, right...? If it was 100%, then..."

"It's an Anti-World Noble Phantasm... And he is... Gilgamesh..." How troublesome, but that kind of NP, he must've used a lot of his od

Avenger gets up, seems he didn't see anything. I silently remind myself not to forget the shoes this time, as he says "Yo, Whassup?"

As the three of us were heading back, I sensed a servant heading towards us. This guy really changes his mind fast doesn't he. As expected, Lancer calls out to us. I immediately put my hand on Avenger's shoulder to try to keep him from attacking. Lancer says something about a bet then tells Avenger he got him dinner reservations for him and his master. He then comments on my body's breast size, I assume it's a compliment, but I've kinda tuned out the whole conversation at this point. Avenger's love life and compliments to the body someone else built aren't exactly the most interesting conversation topics.

After a while, it seems that Lancer's waiting for a response, I quickly scan through my memories if what he just said. "welp after looking around i might wanna stick for a bit before i leave just to see your master"

I laugh a little and say, "go ahead, just try not to die if food poisoning." Then I pull out the shoes for Lancer, and tell him how they work.

[I'm going to sleep now]

Back